[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@dramaninja lol I thought for our OTP -.-

But, still it doesn't make sense for me since they don't have so much interactions on this week episodes. Writer-nim should at least make a scene where the OTP make a marriage planning. So, this drama doesn't looks like they rush the wedding scene and all their sweet moments at eps 119/120.

Okay, I'll try to make a prediction. JH will reveal the truth about JExSH at eps 118/119 and HN find out she is SJ at either those two eps. Then, writer-nim will back totally focus on HN♥HG starting from eps 119.

Another question : Why JH refuses to accept Sohyeon's resignation? What is JH's plan? I totally cannot understand writer-nim's mind -.- Today's cliffhanger is hmmmmm.... Boring!

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
25 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Why JH refuses to accept Sohyeon's resignation? What is JH's plan? I totally cannot understand writer-nim's mind -.- Today's cliffhanger is hmmmmm.... Boring!

10 minutes ago, marypots08 said:

So... is the customer complaining and got hurt another evil plan of SH? 

Yes indeed, she is the one who leaked the tapes. JE was afraid that her aunt will just do another interview so they had to put a final nail in the coffin. I hope EA asks HN to do the interview too using her moms' wallet picture.

@howa I agree with HN having Stockholm syndrome, but she also has short memory. Today JE screamed and cursed at her, she already forgotten within minutes :D, ignorance is a bliss! 

@selen4ever I had already keep in my mind that our OTP only a 4th lead couple in this drama. First couple is JE-DG, second is SH and husband, third is JH and DS, fourth is HN-HG. I hope I can see any one of HN and HG in other drama as real lead character. I see potential in HN, if given a chance (or chances) with good director, she could be the next Lee Yoo Ri (I’m big fan of Lee Yoo Ri). 

I watched today’s episode with my son and we can’t understand how easy the thief did his stint:D and we can’t help but to suspect the woman who created ruckus was paid by either JE or SH. My son too always compare the other dailies that I sometimes watched with The Promise (we watched it with all our heart at that time and he could catched a dailies plot in few glances.

24 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

Today JE screamed and cursed at her, she already forgotten within minutes :D, ignorance is a bliss! 

If I had a chocolate in the fridge and someone ate it I'll fight them and I will even not talk to them for some time, but for HN JE is an angel who: Almost got killed in a hit and run and she was at "fault" according to SH because she crossed the street when it was right time for her to cross and it is her "fault" that she did not avoid JE when she tried to kill her. How many times did JE insult her push her scream at her and tried to ruin her career? If JE asked HN a question HN while shocking her HN will answer while her soul is leaving her body, she never fights back or ignores JE she always acknowledges her as if she has a big crush on JE, she helped her once but she tried to ruin her also so she owes her nothing. I really need HN to do something and to be like her mother and take actions.

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

SH comes to the shoemaker's house where the producer cousin is talking to JH (JE and DG are also there). JH agrees to do the interview and SH says that she should consider JE's stress. JH asks why this would stress JE. Since she cannot admit the truth JE leaves SH to try to spin it. It does not work, JH made up her mind. JH is really enjoying this (playing innocent and torturing the evil duo).

Just started watching a full raw.   As the producer asked if somebody else in the family would like to be interviewed, and JH said her sister and niece can, scaring the hell out of them. SH tries to say that it would be bad publicity for the company, if somebody starts a rumor that the kid was abandoned and not lost, etc.  The producer also asks if there is somebody in the family who has interest in the property inheritance etc (has he been told all the details and is this a set up?  his acting is not giving any hint that it is or it isn't).  JH says it can't be anybody from her husband's family, as the properties are all hers.  She then wonder, "then it has to be from my side... Then maybe it's you, SeonHui?".  Then she says it's just a joke.   The witches are just scared richardsimmons-less.   Haha!

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- HG's dad comes with sunglasses on pretending to be a super star (LOL), EA is happy for him while JE's dad and the shoemaker are teasing him. When he leaves to the shooting, JE's dad follows him

Actually before HG's dad comes, EA asked JE's dad about whether his wife wants SJ to be found.   He says "of course", and she muses... "I suppose she does.  A niece is like one's own child, so only if she wants to find her, would it make sense, right?" in a sarcastic way.  After that it becomes a very funny scene, with the three stooges.   HG's dad is so funny.  He acts big and wants JE's dad to go along.  He asks why, and EA says, he must want a manager, now that he is a big star.  HG's dad pats on JE's shoulder and says, "come on manager, let's go".  LOL.

I dont have to watch tonight's episode to know that the ruckus created on HG's (of all people) mum is a SET UP by SH & JE.:lol:

So they did get someone to sucessfully steal the tape. 

Where on Earth did they get the money?:ph34r:

I was right again that we'll be given another ROLLER COASTER RIDE again by this INGENOUS evil mum-daughter duo until the very end!:blush:

2 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- the producer calls the shoemaker about the tapes being stolen. JE goes to JH's old house and asks SH about it. Something went wrong (either he stole the wrong tapes or they will film it again?)

JE went to SH to tell her that the producer had called and said that everything had been transferred to the computer, and so all was fine.  SH: "So you mean they can do the telecast even if they don't have those tapes?"...  She wails about all the money she just lost for that theft.   She is a creative crook, but an extremely stupid one too.  LOL again.

Its just one more evil deed for SH and JE. They did not care if the reputation of JH's company suffers for this faked fight that is leaked as long as they stopped JH from going on TV to find her kid. I am sure JH realizes what the intention was which is why she did not accept HG Mothers resignation. I think JH will end up having the man that was investigating SH find out it was all a setup and paid for by SH (or she already knows it was them and has proof). SH and JE are creating a lot of evidence that will come out to expose what they were up to recently and will also help the two expose their true feelings about finding SJ. 

Now since the TV interview has been stopped how will we see JH expose that she found SJ and who she is? We have gone far too long with this secret. 

With SH trying to sell the building that (SH demanded JH give to JE as a wedding gift) JH may not have fully gave to JE yet. I feel like it will be JH who will be notified about her trying to sell it and we could find that JH will set a huge trap that SH will not be able to wiggle out of this time. 

There is no way that DG will want to immigrate and leave his father and business over a rushed decision to live abroad. Especially with his being so protective of his fake baby. JE as well will not want to leave because she would have to start all over abroad. SH is trying to get JE away because she can feel the heat is coming for them and the web of lies and crimes are going to be busted. 

Its too bad that SH has done so much that its for sure they will be caught. I have to agree that the next big thing is going to be the faked miscarriage. What would not surprise me is if it turned out that by some miracle JE was really pregnant and did loose her baby due to SH setting her up to fall and can't have anymore kids. That is the perfect karma to both JE and SH. JE can not have kids as payback to JH and SH caused her own daughter to loose her child and can't have anymore as payback to JH.

With HN once again being the one to catch JE doing something that she should not they will be very pressed and I am sure HN may mention it to someone. I do not know why HN continues to try to be nice to JE but I guess only until her memory comes back will she get it. I wish they would hurry with that. 

I hope JH secretly REVOKES her agreement to give JE an arcade or building. :tongue:

I suspect evil SH must have used it as a collateral to get loans (probably from loansharks)for her LATEST THEFT & SET UP to tarnish SJ's reputation.:angry:

This will BACK FIRE on the infamous evil-mum- daughter duo for sure! :tounge_xd:

5 hours ago, selen4ever said:

- EA is looking at a picture of HN and herself wistfully and YR sees her. YR then arranges that SR sleeps with her and HN goes to sleep in EA's room (good job, YR).

- EA and HN talk. (I think HN assures EA that they will always be close even after HN marries?)

Yes, that was great job by YR who recognizes that EA wants to spend time with HN  (but I wonder if JH has told her that she has told EA)...

What they were talking about was the quip from EA that HN will be leaving her mom soon (what was in the preview) . HN asks what she meant, and she just said she meant HN getting married and leaving.  HN says they have some ways to go for marriage, and that HG's mom is still against it.  Then EA says that her real mom might get found too, and HN asks what that has got to do with her marriage (doesn't HN still know that it is all that matters to HG's mom?) ... Anyway, HN changes subject and says she hopes for JH's daughter to be found soon.  Now EA says she thinks SJ will be found soon.  HN asks her why she is saying it like she knows something, and EA doesn't give away anything.   I liked the conversation though nothing much happened.

1 hour ago, oktatwork said:

@howa I agree with HN having Stockholm syndrome, but she also has short memory. Today JE screamed and cursed at her, she already forgotten within minutes :D, ignorance is a bliss! 

@selen4ever I had already keep in my mind that our OTP only a 4th lead couple in this drama. First couple is JE-DG, second is SH and husband, third is JH and DS, fourth is HN-HG. I hope I can see any one of HN and HG in other drama as real lead character. I see potential in HN, if given a chance (or chances) with good director, she could be the next Lee Yoo Ri (I’m big fan of Lee Yoo Ri). 

I watched today’s episode with my son and we can’t understand how easy the thief did his stint:D and we can’t help but to suspect the woman who created ruckus was paid by either JE or SH. My son too always compare the other dailies that I sometimes watched with The Promise (we watched it with all our heart at that time and he could catched a dailies plot in few glances.

U are a fan of LYR?

Assuming she was in this drama even as a guest appearance, this drama will be spitting fire by now.

She gat swag and her drama presence in unparalleled.

There are actors that their presence gives life to even a dead drama. She was hot in FIS.

The promise introduced me to daily drama and since then I have been a fan though I'm not watching her current drama.

Don't like the drama plot. Finished a drama with a similar plot and was dissatisfied. Will def watch the drama later.

HN(Don't even know her name) can do better when she masters how to switch emotions and use different tones to make viewers immersed in her character and the emotion she is trying to show at a time.  I think that's the most difficult part in acting.  The best veteran that can show that is EA. She is so good. 

HN is better than JE in showing emotions.

Most times,JE have emotionless face.  SH husband is one good actor. We would have seen the best of that man had his role been a very important one to the development of the drama. Of all the men, I will pick him first and EA from the ladies before others.

2 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

With SH trying to sell the building that (SH demanded JH give to JE as a wedding gift) JH gave to JE I feel like it will be JH who will be notified about her trying to sell it and we could find that JH is the one who bought it back all so that she can trap SH. 

Did JH actually sign the transfer of the property to JE?  I think she told SH to keep it a surprise, but the transfer might have happened in the background since it was supposed to be a surprise (haha surprise since SH already told JE ).  

Archived