[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For SH, one other thing that i want her to lose is any memento of JE be it photo or stuff animals or any favourite things of JE will be lost either by fire or got spoiled. Whatever money and jewellery they have, they will pay back JH, JE need to pay back to JH for the education fee that JH has paid earlier and ALL the money SH has stolen from the company if they do not want JH to press charges.

AS both of them are dead broke, it would have been nice if when JE & SH was kicked out/ forced to moved out of the house, JE & SH, with their packed treasured items (fav items and wedding photos and childhood photos) in her car. While driving, JE tries to beat a red light and the trunk of doom hits them. SH managed to craw out of the car, and pull JE out, but immediately after that the car exploded. Everything that SH and JE treasure are gone. While at home, JH was throwing every items and photo that has SH, JE in it - JH found out that SH has stolen and burn every childhood photo of HN. All their memento are ALL gone forever.... 

SH will find out that JE is handicap/ she has to limp all her life and SH has a 2nd degree burn on one of her cheek.

Blah blah blah, JH & JG, HN & HG ,AE & SR moved in to JH big house with JH's mom and out of pity, JG lets SH, JE's dad, Ji Hoo and handicap JE stayed at his house with DG. Mind you, SH and her family still need to pay rent for staying at the roof top house. JE & DG too need to pay rent. JH and JG won't ever help those 5 people financially after this. JG found out that DG agree to hide the pamplets so that JH won't be able to find SJ. 

SH is still fired from SJ boutique so SH starts working as a waitress and working long hours with minimum wage. JE, who is limping, ends up doing house chores and cooking since JE can't get a job or walk properly - AND all 5 of them can't afford to eat out let alone buy anything fancy since they are dead poor and all... 

If the above happens, then fine, SH & JE can attend HN's lavish wedding (which DG and JE never had) and they can only come visit JH's big house when JH command them to come over. A few months after that, both AE and JH dream they are surrounded by babies and a few days later HN & HG announce that she is expecting and their having TWINS...!!  

I've given up that the k-writers will ever punish those two legally and put them into jail, so if the above happens, i wouldn't be sooo disappointed of their endings.

:blush::glasses::love: I'm loving JH in revenge mode now! She is like a tiger cub that anyone won't dare to cross.  LOL .....the evil duo better watch out.  Looking forward to next week when all their evil deeds will be revealed.  I've given up on justice getting served in this drama because of the writer's unpredictability.  It's just a few more episodes (half hour each!!) and writer-nim keeps on adding more twists and conflicts.  I'm sure there won't be time to resolve all the issues.  i'll be happy if our OTP gets their wedding and a few years later with toddler twins being taken care by grandpas JG and DS! 

4 hours ago, stroppyse said:

At least SH and JE's shrieks of lunacy mean that HG's mother doesn't have the same scope to be a screaming thug, I guess. And, why is HG's mother not fired yet? I guess they're a little short of manpower in Seoul which means that the crass, shouty former housewife is the only part-time worker that they can actually get to work at SJ Boutique. Oh, and YR, of course, the person who actually scammed the owner on a very serious matter. Not that I'm complaining too much about YR, since YR's countermeasures to foil SH and JE may have been the most entertaining element of the last few weeks of this drama.Hmm, where are all the hard working women who do a zillion part time jobs just to keep their families fed and housed? Other dramas seem to have gazillions of them...

Thanks @stroppyse For my morning laugh before I take my flight.  

Summary of ep. 116

- SH comes to the shoemaker's house where the producer cousin is talking to JH (JE and DG are also there). JH agrees to do the interview and SH says that she should consider JE's stress. JH asks why this would stress JE. Since she cannot admit the truth JE leaves SH to try to spin it. It does not work, JH made up her mind. JH is really enjoying this (playing innocent and torturing the evil duo).

- JE walks SH to the door and they have another "what should we do now" conversation in front of the door. SH says to trust her and that she will fix it.

- the shoemaker tells JE's dad and EA about JH doing the show. EA looks pensive and JE's asks her about HN doing the show

- HG's dad comes with sunglasses on pretending to be a super star (LOL), EA is happy for him while JE's dad and the shoemaker are teasing him. When he leaves to the shooting, JE's dad follows him

-  HG's dad is really nervous (stuttering and shaking) before the filming starts. And during the filming he makes a great impression of an squirrel when he has to eat the fermented fish (:lol:) and runs off set to throw up

- It's a live show and Hanna/LEO watch him on TV and HG joins them (it is the scene from the spoiler pic where HG's whole family looks shocked). HG is the only one who knew that the dad would be on tv. The family is embarrassed.

- JE's dad gets to replace him cause he loves this fish.

- Jihoo and grandma see JE's dad on tv. Grandma goes to call SH but SH is not interested. 

- JE is pouting about JH's show appearance and DG is trying to console her

- EA is looking at a picture of HN and herself wistfully and YR sees her. YR then arranges that SR sleeps with her and HN goes to sleep in EA's room (good job, YR).

- EA and HN talk. (I think HN assures EA that they will always be close even after HN marries?)

- JH is recording the show with the producer cousin in her office at SJ Boutique. SH is outside dying from curiosity. After the producer/camera man leave SH calls someone to steal the tape.

- JE's dad is getting lots of calls because of his tv appearance. HG's dad comes and is embarrassed. EA tells him that eating the fish is difficult for a lot of people. JE's dad brags that it was no problem for him. A customer comes and she recognized HG's dad - his squirrel impression became an Internet sensation (LOL) and the girl wants an autograph.

- a guy in black goes to the editing room at the studio and steals the tapes while the editor stepped outside. He gives them to SH in return of a money envelope.

- the producer calls the shoemaker about the tapes being stolen. JE goes to JH's old house and asks SH about it. Something went wrong (either he stole the wrong tapes or they will film it again?)

- JH waits for JE in the front yard and asks her why she went home. JE says she wanted to see SH. DG comes who was looking for JE everywhere. 

- DG asks JE how she could leave without telling him. She is really short with him.

- SH is pondering what to do at the office. HG's mom comes in and complains about something (YR?)

- SH has an idea and has YR deliver a heavy package. An angry customer comes to the Boutique with a dirty blouse and screams at HG's mom. HG's mom grabs her by the hair and pushes the customer to the floor. Someone is in trouble...

- HN runs to the shoemaker's home to tell JH something urgently. The CCTV of HG's mom behavior is shown on tv and the customer in a hospital gown is giving an interview. 

- the producer calls JH and cancels the missing child show because SJ Boutique is having bad press.

Another episode with no OTP scene :wacko: an even separately they had the minimum of screen time...

3 hours ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

adding more twists and conflicts

Usually, it is for the evil dual When JE made a mistake in her job she thought her aunt will swoop in and save her as usual, so she went ahead of herself and asked HG to go ahead and make the calls he warned her but she was like "Just do as I ask" and HG in my mind was like "Ok, it's your funeral". Then the writers I mean her mother comes with a "brilliant" plan, so SH decide to help her for the sake of her "grandson". I really want both of them to sink to the point where even saying sorry wouldn't save them, to the point where everyone around them gives up on them and turn their back. What is the point if grandma or their husbands have their backs and asked JH and HN to forgive them. I want HN to know who pushed her dear mother and almost killed her and for her also to grow claws and exact revenge on SH and JE and make their lives a living hell. Sometimes I think HN has something similar to Stockholm syndrome, no matter what JE do to her she likes her even more and tries to help her and she feels sorry for her, I think it is time for HN to wake up and join hands with her mother, JH&SJ team vs SH&JE team. One team has all the power while the other team has the writers power. We do enjoy SH&JE suffering and we will watch it for sure.

Preview:

117부갑질 고객과 시비가 붙은 소현(최완정)이 미안함에 사직서를 제출하지만 진희(심혜진)가 반려한다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 지은(하승리)이 증여받기로 한 건물을 급히 매각하려고 하는데...

HG's mom, who had a quarrel with a customers, submits her resignation because she feels sorry, but JH refuses to accept it. Meanwhile, SH is trying to sell the building that JH gave JE as a wedding gift.

Walker walker growling:D:D

Excuse me im walking like zombie......,

We are literally on fire:D

Sorry, guys.

Any one into k pop will understand this post

@stroppyse, it's not only u that's ranting.

I must have done the worst and now settled for whatever the writer is dishing out:D

I even gave the writer the best writer award:lol:

I don't mind again, waiting for wedding venue decoration.

I usually love seeing that in dramas.

29 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Preview:

117부갑질 고객과 시비가 붙은 소현(최완정)이 미안함에 사직서를 제출하지만 진희(심혜진)가 반려한다. 한편 선희(지수원)는 지은(하승리)이 증여받기로 한 건물을 급히 매각하려고 하는데...

HG's mom, who had a quarrel with a customers, submits her resignation because she feels sorry, but JH refuses to accept it. Meanwhile, SH is trying to sell the building that JH gave JE as a wedding gift.

Wedding gift? For HN♥HG? 

Wait... So, it means that in eps 118 we will get to see this couple's wedding scene? If this is true, I am really happy BUT they don't have too many scenes this week and suddenly we will get to see HG propose HN on the next Monday eps? Very weird though :o

1 minute ago, meoooooowwww said:

Wedding gift? For HN♥HG? 

Wait... So, it means that in eps 118 we will get to see this couple's wedding scene? If this is true, I am really happy BUT they don't have too many scenes this week and suddenly we will get to see HG propose HN on the next Monday eps? Very weird though :o

Wedding gift for JE not HN lol

I hope they not going to push all HN and HG stuff  in a rush last episode.

1 minute ago, meoooooowwww said:

Wedding gift? For HN♥HG? 

Nah, I think it meant that SH is selling a building that was given to JE by JH as a gift for JE wedding? Most likely because they're already bled dry by YR and needs more moolah for whatever nefarious things they still need to do in the last 5 episodes.

And again, still no OTP scenes? Not even a glance, some holding hands, no "i love you, i miss you, eff everyone let's just get married!" scene? Writer-nim is still testing our patience even at the last stretch... :angry:

7 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Wedding gift? For HN♥HG? 

No, JH gave JE an arcade when she married DG.

And I really cannot understand the writer. She made HG/HN make up in one episode (out of the blue without any real emotional scenes after weeks of angst/annoyed HN hurting HG), gave us a wink with the twins teasing and then... nothing for 3 whole episodes. I bet she will waste more time next week and then rush the proposal/wedding in one episode so that she has time for more pointless scenes with SH/JE or comic relief with the dads. Sigh.

The preview:

What was JE buying? Probably something a pregnant woman wouldn't/shouldn't. 

Archived