[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
20 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

Can anyone translate the preview?

Since @stroppyse seems to be running late, I will do it.  I need to run too, so doing it quickly.   @stroppyse, please check if I got it all correct.

JE: If it is broadcast, we'll be finished.
SH: We need to make them unable to broadcast it.
JE: In what way?
SH: There will be some way, for sure!
Host: So today we have a guest who really likes Skate fish, to try it. How is it? Great, isn't it?
YR: I also like to sleep with you.
HN: Sarang would be disappointed if she were to hear it.
EA: Sarang will also be understanding... when she learns that you will soon be leaving me.
HN: What are you saying there?

1 hour ago, awsparkle said:

JE is taken to the hospital and DG asks about the baby only to be told there never was a baby. 

This is exactly what I am hoping for that JE fakes a moment and plays it up trying to keep everyone from seeing the TV never thinking her husband would actually worry enough about her well being to ask the doctor about her and the baby. Only for DG to be told that there is no baby per the test they ran, was never a baby per their records and there is a big chance there could never be a baby. He will then say they are wrong because they were just in there to see the doctor and shows them the ultra sound only to be told that is not for JE. Imagine his shock to learn that JE lied. He would be so very angry and hurt at her and I bet he would like to hide that part only JH wont let him because she will out what JE tried to do. 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

I think she will go do the documentary, and actually say that she has found her daughter.

This is my suspicion as well. It has torn up JH not to be able to say she found SJ but have to watch JE and SH continue to mistreat her daughter after knowing they were keeping SJ away from her. It would be a fitting payback to these two evil witches to have JH go on TV and say she finally found her daughter and explain that there are people who conspired to keep her from finding her daughter. This would also be the perfect time for JE to fake her pass out to get away from there. Only JH is waiting for her to do just this so that when everyone finds out that HN is SJ JE is being blown up innocently by the hospital as her husband finds out she lied about being pregnant. 

With EA possibly trying to soften the blow of HN finding out that that she is SJ and JH is her mom perhaps this will trigger her memory to remember what happen that day. I really do not want HN to suffer anymore head blows to bring back her memory. 

AS for HG's mother that woman's karma is about slap her in the face. Her rude, uncouth behavior and thuggish tendencies even in front of her boss only to learn it truly was JH's daughter she was being so mean and nasty too. I want her to hit the floor hard and her family steps over her. 

It would serve SH right if HG's mom confronts her in front of everyone for stealing Hanna's ultrasound to use to trick everyone. Blows her right out of the water. 

it's been a long time i posted on this forum. but thanks to you all. i enjoyed reading those written updates.  

though the revelation came to light very late but i am enjoying JH scenes. i almost cried looking at JH and HN playing during their sleepover. 

one thing i don't get and i am really mad at the writer(there are many things i am mad at writer..sigh) . why HN acts so sweet to JE? everytime she calls JE it looks like she is in love with JE as i see she never call HG with so much love. 

everytime JE gave a cold shoulder to HN, still HN is like JE..JE...all over. 

i may have to check my bp while i watch her call JE. there is no wonder if we get to see HN forgiving JE and playing happily ever after with her. aigooo

3 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

Poor JH is so HEARTBROKEN to watch the way JE abusing HN verbally this episode.

She must be in a dilemma about WHEN to reveal HN as SJ! :dissapointed_relieved:

But I'm sure JH DOES NOT buy JE's pregnancy story at all judging from her facial expression. Of course she's just PLAYING ALONG in order to catch them in the end.:D

I hope Hanna uses her mind for the first time and say that SH asked her for a pregnancy test. This will help reveal the truth.

someone prepared this video from bts (it's a video of still pics)

CR to: @dilymymoney 

3 hours ago, jayakris said:

I'm now watching the full episode.  Just saw this part.  Yes, the doctor said she will have difficulties in a natural childbirth.  She can get pregnant but she has a blockage in the Fallopian tube.  The doc asked her to come back for more tests.

How will blocked fallopian tube make her not give birth the natural way?

A blocked fallopian tube will make it difficult for her to take in.

Is the Dr a quack?:lol:

K drama will not kill me:lol:

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

"Nincompoop" is the word you were thinking of.  Perfect word for the fellow too!

Oh!:lol:

I was very angry at that fella I couldn't process my words well:lol:

we are all interacting so vehemently as if the drama is true :). I really feel so sorry for the actors/actresses who played the villains or the dumb characters :) They really succeeded in making the viewers dislike them very much. It will take ages for them to change that picture :D. The best is to play other roles. 

Remember Sir Anthony Hopkins? most viewers connect his name with Silence of the Lambs. But unlike them, I right away remember his role as Mr. Stevens in "The Remains of the Day" :) 

Likewise, Ha Seung-Ri reminds me of her role in Unkind Ladies :). Although Seol In Ah's innocent face befits her role as HN very much, Ha Seung-Ri's expressions can really show mixed reactions. She can be evil, sad, worried, repentant. 

JH knew the pregnancy was fake. She was playing along. Watch her facial expression.

She don't want to them to know she already knew what's going on.

JE has blocked tubes. So even if she will be pregnant it will be ectopic though they need more test.

One heavy blow already.

YR didn't hear the best part of JE and her mum's discussion but I will love it if she tells JH what she overheard.

And the last straw was telling HN that she want her to die.  This alone will harden JH's heart the more.

HN don't have any iota of pride in her.

Drama apart but I wouldn't want to have her kind of personality.

She should behave like an adult sometimes.

If it's where HG is, she will have strength.

For more than 70 episodes somebody has been constantly showing and telling you she dont want you, what's your biz with her?

What's her biz with her pregnancy?

What right has she to tell others about her pregnancy? As her friend or what?

She should stop pokenosing.

People like her get into trouble in cases that doesn't concern them.

I like the way JR talked to her. Served her right.Let's hope it will enter. Busybody:D

But that babe is a real "itch".

How can she tell HN to go and die. See how JH was tormented after hearing that. 

After this drama, just that I woudn't know what the next drama i might decide to watch will look like, i will love not to watch this kind of drama with toxic hatred from the beginning till the end.

The reason for the toxicity is very absurd and makes no sense. Any drama with a naive but good female lead like HN, count me out.

I want my leads smart and calculating. One step ahead of the bad guys. That way, the drama will be evenly balanced.

Watching them trying to outsmart one another will be so much fun.

There was this drama I watched 2 or 3 yrs ago, (the promise), lee yoo ri was the good female lead but very smart and calculating. The drama was a bliss to watch.so matured and very real.

That drama was among my favourite family drama.

I also want a drama where I can feel the emotions.  I mean raw emotions that will stir your  core. It was missing in this drama.  Don't know if its from the actors, director or the writer.

This is actually my way of withdrawing from the drama.

Waiting for the wedding. Wanna see how they decorated the wedding venue unless there will be none.

Yeah, the whole ultrasound picture is the biggest plot hole of the past couple of episodes. First of all, yes, the name of the mother, the date and time of the ultrasound are usually all on the picture. But, I won't beat the writers up too much, after all DG is a dumb dumb.

But, this entire plot by SH to have JE be pregnant was just dumb. First of all, at some point, when she is not showing, it will be clear that she is not pregnant. If the plan was to have some sort of an accident and then try and make HN look like the bad guy and that was why she lost the baby, well that is going to blow up, because well, she's NOT pregnant. But most of all, at what point will Hanna start asking about her missing ultrasound. She is not the type to be quiet about something like that. That mixed with the fact that SH made her take a pregnancy test is going to expose JE as being the liar that she absolutely is. I think SH and HG's mom are going to have an epic fight about that.

Meanwhile, the whole family is going to be so disappointed in being lied to about the baby. On the other hand, it would be so redeeming of the writer if we got the pregnancy that we all want and that is with HN and HG. Actually, a baby may be the one thing that would turn his mother around. 

3 minutes ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Yeah, the whole ultrasound picture is the biggest plot hole of the past couple of episodes. First of all, yes, the name of the mother, the date and time of the ultrasound are usually all on the picture. But, I won't beat the writers up too much, after all DG is a dumb dumb.

But, this entire plot by SH to have JE be pregnant was just dumb. First of all, at some point, when she is not showing, it will be clear that she is not pregnant. If the plan was to have some sort of an accident and then try and make HN look like the bad guy and that was why she lost the baby, well that is going to blow up, because well, she's NOT pregnant. But most of all, at what point will Hanna start asking about her missing ultrasound. She is not the type to be quiet about something like that. That mixed with the fact that SH made her take a pregnancy test is going to expose JE as being the liar that she absolutely is. I think SH and HG's mom are going to have an epic fight about that.

Meanwhile, the whole family is going to be so disappointed in being lied to about the baby. On the other hand, it would be so redeeming of the writer if we got the pregnancy that we all want and that is with HN and HG. Actually, a baby may be the one thing that would turn his mother around. 

SH is always dumb. All her plans are so foolish.

We have only 6 episodes left. I don't think there is enough time for JE to accuse HN of anything 

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

SH is always dumb. All her plans are so foolish.

We have only 6 episodes left. I don't think there is enough time for JE to accuse HN of anything 

Don't be so surprised.

It might happen.

Accuse her in one episode, busted in the next:D

Only if HN will start minding her business from now on.

How can these two be cousins at the end of this.

There are sins one can forgive but never forget.

Even if all will be forgiven, JH and HN should be using long spoon to dine with these two as anything can happen.

Did you see that EA was not buying the pregnancy tale?

U can fool some people most times but you can't fool all the people all the time:lol:

1 hour ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Here is a link to somebody's ultrasound picture 

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Ultrasound-Picture#/Image:Read-an-Ultrasound-Picture-Step-8-Version-2.jpg

Went off to work rushing to get back to watch sub episode. But had to stop here first as just I thought thread moved 3 full pages now I'm more egar to read everyones comments more then watching the show.. I did watch the raw verson..

9 hours ago, selen4ever said:

@meoooooowwww Wow, you have sharp eyes.

I would be really happy if they have the wedding a bit sooner. Pushing everything to episode 121 will make it rushed. 

Also I wonder how HG will propose (maybe during a sunrise or set to cross out another HN dating bucket list item). :lol: It better be a romantic and long scene since we get so little OTP moments this week. And another kiss would not go amiss.

I want a real sexy and romantic kiss, This last kiss scene looked like they were kissing fishes.. 

8 hours ago, selen4ever said:

Too bad the BTS pics show that she won't be going to jail or will be released very quickly - just in time for HN's wedding. Really, HN, inviting those vipers...

@selen4ever  The only I can see her enjoying her wedding if JE and SH both was headed to divorce court.. But as we all know JE don;t love DG and to see HN/SJ marrying her first crush and only love is rubbing salt in here wounds just as JE married DG or all the wrong reasons HN is marrying for all the right reasons and love plays a big factor in it..

8 hours ago, mimi said:

No need for money and no need for her mom to go with her to cover for her as long as DG is written as the dumb/wimp character that he's been so far:o:lol:. So JE goes to the hospital with him, but he doesn't get in with her:blink:. SO JE comes out of the doctor's and produces the echo that SH stole for her from HaNa and DG is overjoyed with it....Nevermind the date / name on the echo. DG can't see that :rolleyes::D

@mimi In all the Kdramas that I have watch all the men never notice these things because they don't expect the person the love and married to would lie about something like this..

7 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

i knew this would happen. JE can not be allowed to have a happy marriage or life after what she has done. Karma is fixing her. Her lie about a baby is now going to blow up in her face. Wait until her family and husband find out that she will have a very difficult time to conceive and have a child. And that the original pregnancy was all a lie. Karma is slapping her a good one for what she has done to JH. 

@Ldy Gmerm Another reasons for her to shout and yell at HN first the lie that she's pregnant then to hear she'll have trouble conceiving.. Her and mom still don;t get Karma is coming fo them.. The stealing of this tape is added more karma for them and may just bring all there bad deeds to the table with everyone sitting there listening.. As I'm typing I think this is A set up for the both of them.. JH seeing how deep Je hatred is for Hm should tell her this just didn't steem from a couple of years ago this started way before then.. Right now I just can't phanthom how JH would find out what JE really did in her hatred at the age of 6 yrs old..  

7 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

Wow! We're all having A PARTY here ranting about those 2 evil daughter-mum duo.:D

This thread is more popular than some of the current 16 episodes prime time  hit dramas! :blush:

Yes the daily gang can move a thread quicker then the prime time slots especially when it comes down to the wire.. Just wait next week we really will be on fire..

7 hours ago, angelwingssf said:

As we all know, we cannot blame a 6 y. o for being scared of the consequences and might have not talked about it.  But as an adult committing those heinous crimes is absolutely horrendous.  Now that JH has shifted her attention to HN, JE feels she needs to get that since she is the niece and HN is just a neighbor.  

Yes a 6 yrs old child can be blamed in this case.. What 6 yrs child you know see your cousin or even a friend hit by a car and not say a word to and adult about it.  Yes this child was well aware she didn't start to feel scared about the matter not until she realized SJ wasn't coming back and then she rejoiced because everybody would focus on her the more they all sat out to find SJ the more she felt to keep quite because everyine was also making sure nothing happend to her and she liked that attention..  So yes this 6 yrs old child can be blamed because she knew right from wrong at thst age and I know she was taught about strangers danger and everything else 6 yrs learn at home and in school.. 6yr old JE deep down has always been thanking the man that drove away with SJ.. I sometimes wonder what she would have been like if SJH would have grown up in her own home.. Talk about Dr jekyll Mr Hide..

7 hours ago, sivaneson said:

What about the PI?

This is how SH will get caught..

2 hours ago, darr said:

After this drama, just that I woudn't know what the next drama i might decide to watch will look like, i will love not to watch this kind of drama with toxic hatred from the beginning till the end.

The reason for the toxicity is very absurd and makes no sense. Any drama with a naive but good female lead like HN, count me out.

I want my leads smart and calculating. One step ahead of the bad guys. That way, the drama will be evenly balanced.

Watching them trying to outsmart one another will be so much fun.

Yes @darr  There has been a few exactly like this.. My favorite is Ice Adonis AKA Yellow Boots.. If you haven't watched it check it out now before you can't find it it's listed on drama fever. This writer was aces in my book.. He or she knew just what the viewers would love to see and deliverd..   Another one I liked was Deer Heaven or Dear Heaven..  LYR is also the lead in Yellow Boots.. 

JE has nothing on the nut job in that drama.. In that drama YR did hers all in the name of so called love in this drama JE is doing it all in the name of jealousy not to be forgotten..

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:
3 hours ago, nubianlegalmind said:

Here is a link to somebody's ultrasound picture

https://www.wikihow.com/Read-an-Ultrasound-Picture#/Image:Read-an-Ultrasound-Picture-Step-8-Version-2.jpg

I took a good look at the picture that DG is looking at (at minute 23:01 in the episode), some of the rest of the items are there like in the link you gave, but the name and date are not there.  I can see that the drama guys might have blacked them out (on the left side top), because they know that the viewers will catch them on it.   If the viewers like us wonder how there cannot be a name/date, the drama's excuse may be that JE could have photoshopped HanNa's ultrasound picture.  That is, take a picture of an ultrasound, black out the name and date on the graphic file, print it out on a glossy sheet, and take it to the hospital to show it to DG.  Pretty easy to do.

In any event, DG doesn't deserve criticism on this.  The name and date are clearly NOT on the picture that he is looking at.  If the wife deceives you with a photoshopped ultrasound picture that she shows you at the hospital itself, why would any husband suspect it?  Most husbands will complain about what JE did though.  She told him that they had an earlier slot than the 1:30 pm appointment and took it, as he ran in and asked "you took it already?".  Even Dumb Goon husbands know that you hear the baby's heartbeat during the ultrasound test and that is something they all look forward to.   But this guy didn't even complain about that!

I am going to just call JE a mentally disturbed individual.   She needs to be committed to a mental hospital before she hurts HN or anyone else.  JH would be wise to reveal who HN is very soon.  It’s the best way to protect HN.

Anyone think that the tv show is to reveal to the whole world who HN is.  It could also be a trap to catch SH/JE.

I think tomorrow’s cliffhanger will be when HN is told that JH is her biological mom.

I can't see HG's silly mother being won over by grandchildren, she still hasn't warmed up to the idea of the one already on the way.

Unless she transfers her unfulfilled dreams from her kids to her grandkids..

Though there may be some drama magic I guess, I wouldn't quite believe it though.

The tv watching scene from the bts... could that be HGs dads disastrous home shopping debut and most likely finale?? :D

Must admit to skimming most of todays episode, I'm waiting for the axe to fall, heres hoping it is done satisfactorily.

Actually, in regards to hgs mum... I find it interesting that there has not even been the slightest sign of redemption in her. In the admittedly small pool of dailies I have watched, the secondary baddy normally shows some mild signs of redemption by this stage. In this case theres been not a single sign, really wondering at what drama magic is going to happen that hn can live there after marriage..

JE decided to go to the end with the lie about being pregnant. You can tell that she is wishing she can get pregnant before its found out but its not going to be the case with what the doctor told her. She told DG the appointment was at 1:30 yet she comes out from seeing the doctor right as he gets there and has no chance to go in with her. Then she makes up an excuse about coming early. WE all know she told the man the wrong time so he could NOT be in that room with her and learn she is not pregnant. DG bought it because he is so happy about a baby coming. Poor sap.. I can't wait for him to learn she lied to him yet again. 

It amazes me how she says she is pregnant to him and gives him a ultrasound not even hers. The Gall to do it in the hospital. Just wait its coming she will fake a miscarriage and she will get caught because DG will be devastated and talk to the doctor to learn she was never pregnant and remember the day she came out from the doctor and assured him she was. I am just waiting on Hanna or her mother to realize her ultrasound is missing and some how learn JE has one. 

I think the best scene for me is for JH to see and over hear what JE said to HN about hating her and wishing she was dead. I think it finally clicked for her that this is about more than just keeping HN away. JE truly messed up and I am sure it was a shock for JH to hear that venom coming out of her mouth to her daughter. You could see JH's eyes tighten up at hearing that and she looked mad. This is exactly why she decided to do the show.  Where they think she is going on TV to asks for help. Its prolly going to turn out JH is going on TV to announce she found her.

What I most want to see is SH and JE's face when they learn that stealing the tape failed and hears what JH says about SJ. Can you see the panic of these two? They will be scared to death and they should be. The threat of jail time or kicked out of the house is real and for SH and JE divorce from their husbands. 

EA seems to be preparing herself to loose HN but I don't think she will loose her. JH would not be that cruel and she knows that without EA SJ would truly continue to be missing in the world. With out EA loving her as her own and raising her where would SJ be. I think that JH will reassure EA that she is not trying to take HN back from her she just wants to be a part of her life too. 

Archived