[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the next few episodes will be JH fake pregnancy...dragging.

If I am not mistaken ultra sound pictures have dates on them to show when they are taken. As usual Dumb Goon did or didn't see that.

JH continue bashing HN. When will HN mind her own business or at least shout out at JH?

When will HN be reveal as SJ? Episode 120! 

5 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Finally the KBS clips are up!

Hehehe episode on youtube already

5 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

I think the next few episodes will be JH fake pregnancy...dragging.

If I am not mistaken ultra sound pictures have dates on them to show when they are taken. As usual Dumb Goon did or didn't see that.

JH continue bashing HN. When will HN mind her own business or at least shout out at JH?

When will HN be reveal as SJ? Episode 120! 

Hehehe episode on youtube already

I think you mean JE lol

So many plot holes in this latest scheme of SH's she never thought about how the family would feel when it turns out that JE is not really pregnant or how DG and JG will feel to learn that it was all a lie cooked up by them to stop JH finding SJ but also to help JE keep her job. JE never should have gone along with it she knows her husband wants a baby and this will just crush him to know she went to these lengths to lie to him because of her job and SJ. Her lie about wanting a child will come back again and DG will realize she never intended to have a child with him. 

As someone said before all JE and SH did was add more pressure on themselves to keep this lie from falling apart. The sad part is is the two fools do not even know that someone over heard them and it wont take much for YR to tell JH about SH getting Hanna to take the pregnancy test and to inquire if Hanna is missing her ultrasound. Another thing is all JH has to quietly do is go to the hospital behind JE's and SH's back to find out that JE is not pregnant but may have issues. I really hope she did get some bad news like she is never able to have children and JH finds out. 

I am getting more and more sure as the pressure over this fake baby mounts up JE will think to try to frame HN for it. It gets her off the hook for the lie if she is never found out to have been pregnant and it blames HN to get her pushed away from everyone. The problem is even if she tries to fake a fall its very easy for someone to ask the hospital while she is in it if she was pregnant and to learn the truth. I agree that this could be the lie that starts the truth coming out. JE again trying to harm HN is a red flag for JH. 

JH is not a fool and if she is again seeing JE being mean to HN its for sure that all their planning to fool JH once again is going up in smoke. This is why JH still decides to go with her plan to find SJ anyway even after all the plotting they did to stop her. 

Its funny that SH and JE wonder if JH knows the truth of who SJ is now and what they did,  but they talk themselves out of it because JH has not said anything. Neither of them thinks that JH could be so angry at them for what they have done she is trying to make them pay and that is why they have not heard anything from JH yet. That foolish thinking is going to get them blown away when JH finally decides to tell who HN really is and expose them. 

I am sure it makes JH madder and madder to have these two try to play her like she is a fool. SH and JE are both shameless. JE uses her mother to her fullest and SH rushes head on to try to protect her daughter, but both again forget that they have done the unthinkable to JH's daughter. 

I was looking at the pictures again @meoooooowwww posted and noticed that the DG/JE pic includes a chic HN (no more jeans and ponytail) or should I say SJ. :lol: 

6SOwbUb.png

Also the new HG/HN bedroom is definitely HG's old bedroom as the wallpaper is the same. Though if HG/HN have twins and Hanna/Leo have a daughter how do they all fit in that house. Seems like it will be rather crowded with so many kids and no additional rooms available.

And in the BTS photo from the instagram of the actress playing SH that shows JE, SH and JE's dad in front of JH's big house - they are wearing the same clothes as in the pictures from the wedding hall. 

36 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

I was looking at the pictures again @meoooooowwww posted and noticed that the DG/JE pic includes a chic HN (no more jeans and ponytail) or should I say SJ. :lol: 

Also the new HG/HN bedroom is definitely HG's old bedroom as the wallpaper is the same. Though if HG/HN have twins and Hanna/Leo have a daughter how do they all fit in that house. Seems like it will be rather crowded with so many kids and no additional rooms available.

And in the BTS photo from the instagram of the actress playing SH that shows JE, SH and JE's dad in front of JH's big house - they are wearing the same clothes as in the pictures from the wedding hall. 

JE don't look happy.:huh:

12 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

JE don't look happy.:huh:

When does she ever look happy? :P Seems like "sucked on a lemon" is her default expression especially when she is near a smiling HN.

The preview is finally up.

116부미아 찾기 다큐에 위기를 느낀 선희(지수원)는 촬영 테이프 절도를 사주한다. 홈쇼핑 모델을 하게 된 상훈(서현철)은 방송 중 삭힌 홍어를 삼키지 못해 위기를 겪는데...

The machine translation (let me try to fix it):

SH is in trouble because of the missing child show and hires someone to steal the tape. HG's dad is having a crisis because he can't swallow shaved red fish during the (home shopping) broadcast.

20 minutes ago, sivaneson said:

They even have the name of the patient and the date of the ultrasound, the width, height and depth, location of the fetus etc., 

6 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

When does she ever look happy? :P Seems like "sucked on a lemon" is her default expression especially when she is near a smiling HN.

The preview is finally up.

116부미아 찾기 다큐에 위기를 느낀 선희(지수원)는 촬영 테이프 절도를 사주한다. 홈쇼핑 모델을 하게 된 상훈(서현철)은 방송 중 삭힌 홍어를 삼키지 못해 위기를 겪는데...

But the machine translation is a bit...

Sun-hee (Ji Ji-won) is in trouble for finding a missing child and buys a tape theft. Sanghun (Seoh Hyun-chul) is having a crisis because he can't swallow shaved red fish during the broadcast.

Bahahahaha :joy::joy:

Man that translation is killing me that is what happens too!

46 minutes ago, darr said:

DG, I hope u will continue loving your darling sweet wife:D

I ain't pitying him at all.

@darr She will remind him of what he said about sticking by her side.. I like the fact at how suprised he would be when he finds iout she don't love him at all and married him just to keep JH from finding out HN is really SJ.. 

30 minutes ago, darr said:

It will be blamed on pregnancy hormones :lol:

She will be told to stay home from work.. Take a maternity leave 

43 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Hmm... There is no ring on DG's finger :huh:

So, could be the wedding scene will be on eps 118/119? Because on the pic when they are at wedding hall, someone hold the script book for eps 118 (I know it because there is another pics from one of SAT production team and he his holding the same script book as we can see in the pic at the wedding hall).

Yes, HG's room will be used as the couple's room later :)  

On the 2nd pic, you need to zoom in the TV and you can see SIA is lying on the bed in the couple's room.

Spoiler

Some people already complaining why it is hard to see SIA in any pictures with other actors except with JH, EA and SH....

2 hours ago, jayakris said:

That is why I was asking for what drama we can all move to.  So far,  "Love to the end" that airs half hour before this drama on KBS is the only suggestion.  That drama's clips are put up at the same time as SAT at their KBS site and that also has fully-subbed eps at the KBS World site at a one-week delay.

I have watched the first few episodes, and "Love to the end" looks interesting.  The lead lady is one of my favorite actresses - Lee Young Ah whose roles in "Iljimae" and "Baker King Kim Tak Goo" were fantastic (unforgettable, actually).  Not sure if the ladies here find the guys in the drama interesting, but the lead guy is a good actor.

Try "My only one", Saturdays and Sundays 

Love to the end is very good too.

@meoooooowwww Wow, you have sharp eyes.

I would be really happy if they have the wedding a bit sooner. Pushing everything to episode 121 will make it rushed. 

Also I wonder how HG will propose (maybe during a sunrise or set to cross out another HN dating bucket list item). :lol: It better be a romantic and long scene since we get so little OTP moments this week. And another kiss would not go amiss.

Archived