• Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- and they get overheard by YR :P

YR YR YR YR

If I could I'll sing songs with your name

If I could I'll write your name in the sky

I'll give you the moon and the stars

silent lurker and have been binge watching..chemistry between JJH and SIA is amazing :heart: but i have to say sometimes SIA acting is a little stiff still..have seen her in some dramas where she is the supporting actress..but nevertheless an upcoming actress..though JJH have acted in some dramas that i have watched but he never have a lasting impression on me until this drama..my first time watching HSR even though she is a child actress..but she did portrayed her role well as the villain together with her mother until everyone hates them :thumbsup:DG (LCW) he is quite a good actor but his role in this drama is quite boring and i skipped some of his parts..i would wish to see him in a better role in his next drama..i love JH (SHJ) especially in SWDBS..the veteran actors and actresses portrayed their roles really well..i really like the 3 stooges when they are together.. they are hilarious :joy:as for JG (JH husband) well i watched dramas where he is always the villain so in this drama where he is the good one is refreshing to watch

2 hours ago, mamanijared said:

Same :anguished:

1 hour ago, girrlit said:

ha! enemies was my 1st daily as well!

Hopefully our luck with dailies continues :D

since this drama is ending, for those who are looking into dailies or dramas with long episodes (50+ epis) and just gotten sucked into these types dramas i suggest watching these few dramas that are worth watching

ugly alert (im joo hwan and kang so ra) is a daily drama that is totally different from all the daily dramas i have watched so far and the story is touching for me..the writer is the same for family's honor

family's honor is about family traditions and values..those who are interested about korean tradition and values will find this drama interesting.. the stories in this series revolve around the members of two families that have strongly contrasting backgrounds..one is a traditional patriarchal family while the other is a nouveau riche family

new tales of gisaeng (im soo hyang and sung hoon debut) is good as well for me..the chemistry between the 2 main leads is sizzling..if anyone is watching love to the end starring kang eun tak (main lead) the best daily drama from him to me is apgujeong midnight sun (same writer as new tales of gisaeng) and his chemistry with park ha na is sizzling as well..with this writer of these 2 drama has some makjang parts i have to warn if anyone is watching

my daughter seo young (lee bo young) is good too :thumbsup:

dong yi (han hyo joo) is good as well :thumbsup:for those who like historical dramas (this writer has quite good dramas under her..i have a watched a few long historical dramas from her as well)

for those who like joo won i suggest ojakgyo brothers together with uee

i have watched these few dramas over a few times (especially ugly alert and family's honor) and never got bored :)

I AM SPOT ON! :D

(I did post about this theft much earlier. I didnt watch live today.)

I did suspect  that That perrenial THIEF, SH who steals almost everything,  stole Hana's ultrasound pix! 

And SHE DID!:tounge_xd:

And I also guess that YR would hear or see about the pix!:lol:

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I AM SPOT ON! :D

I did suspect  that That perrenial THIEF, SH who steals almost everything,  stole Hana's ultrasound pix! 

And SHE DID!:tounge_xd:

And I guess she also asked HaNa to pee on a pregnancy test? Geez, the lengths she would go to for her and her daughter's interest. :rolleyes: 

And thanks @selen4ever for the summary for today's episode. Can't wait for the clips to come out. :)

4 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I like how quick JH went back to hating JE. :joy:

That pregnancy stuff was a massive misstep since everyone knows about it . :joy:

I doubt she ever stopped hating JE, especially since she has YR to spy on everything! :D

4 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope the writers don't make JE blame HN if she fell so she could say "I lost the baby because of HN"  it will be cliché and stupid.

That's why I said I want want her to fall and be unconscious!! :)   Then she wakes up in jail with her mom, and the mom is plotting to get HN to come to the jail so she can yell at her for why they are in jail. 

3 minutes ago, howa said:

I hope the writers don't make JE blame HN if she fell so she could say "I lost the baby because of HN"  it will be cliché and stupid.

She cant do that though she has been to the doctor already and was not pregnant.

I am pretty sure they can tell this lol

8 minutes ago, jayakris said:

So, again there is no scenes with our lead pair, @selen4ever ???  :( ... Looks like another whole episode with the JE story line.  Can we just hurry up and have her fall down a staircase and be unconscious in a hospital or something?  Argh!

Technically there were 2 scenes where HN and HG were in the same room :mellow: But the first one was like 30 seconds with HN just feeling sorry for JE and the seconds was during the JE should not drink coffee conversation. 

The writer is really stingy this week with the OTP scenes. And even separately HN and HG feel like supporting characters.

5 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Technically there were 2 scenes where HN and HG were in the same room :mellow: But the first one was like 30 seconds with HN just feeling sorry for JE and the seconds was during the JE should not drink coffee conversation. 

The writer is really stingy this week with the OTP scenes. And even separately HN and HG feel like supporting characters.

Leads always going to feel like that in 120 episode dramas this is just the final setup for JE fall.

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

SH gave it to JH in front of a shocked JE. SH did not tell JE she will be announcing the fake pregnancy so JE was just as shocked as the others :P

Lol this is all so dumb she cant keep none of this stuff obviously she just made her life more miserable for nothing

Just now, selen4ever said:

SH gave it to JH in front of a shocked JE. SH did not tell JE she will be announcing the fake pregnancy so JE was just as shocked as the others :P

She is cray-cray. Both mother and daughter in my opinion need psychological help. :wacko:

Archived