[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's your fault, it's all your fault:lol:

Hatred will kill JE one day.

If the writer gives JE a child, I will brand her the worst writer ever.

JR don't know what is love as she dont love herself, so why will she have a child?

She is not qualified to be a mother yet.

Motherhood requires unconditional love which she can't give out.

Another thing is that herbal medicine stunt.

The writer should not be brazen enough to make somebody who lied about taking pregnancy tonic to get pregnant.  We have laws of nature even in drama. It makes no sense.

Unless she will take in and lose it, then again no time to explore this scenario again.

She is getting wind that her aunt might be aware. Remember she is actually a smart one so she might have an inkling and want a soft landing and no other way than to use pregnancy.

If her mum can have access to a patient's medical info through their family Dr, the said Dr can still connive with them and declare JE pregnant.

But then again, it will be easily busted as l said before, no time.

Her mum is really a bird brain.

How can she not suspect her sister with the way she is treating her all of a sudden and showing so much interest to HN publicly.

I don't actually like how brazen JH is showing love to HN. I know it's irresistible but she should still hold on so that these two won't get wind of what's happening.

I'm guessing k1 shopping might dismiss JE as they have lost their major client because of her. 

And her aunt might tell her to start contributing for family upkeep. Who knows:D

Predicting what this writer will do is sometimes very impossible.

41 minutes ago, fatherjohnaz said:

l am sorry, but I don't get the Richard Simmons references. Can someone explain it to me.  

When someone is cursing the filter will automatically replace the swearword with Richard Simmons.

I think there will be 2 babies feature in last episode (credit to one of SAT crew) :

All of the pictures above credit to SAT production team. From those pictures will answer your question what will happen to DGxJE's relationship, there will be a wedding scene, a scene of HNxJHxEA at a park (you need to zoom in of one of those pictures) and more of HN♥HG scenes. Slide the next pictures, okay.

It looks like JE starts showing pregnancy symptoms when JG starts talking about using his Cousin the PD to find SJ. We see in the preview DG is helping JE away from the table. More than likely she got scared about that talk and needed to leave before she gave something away. 

I hope its a fake pregnancy because if it is and DG finds out how much JE is involved with SJ not coming back and that she faked a pregnancy in order to stop her aunt from finding SJ (this is what it its about as well as getting JH to help her not end up fired from work) he will surely asks her to leave and go back to her mother while he sorts things out and decides if he will divorce her. 

If it is a true pregnancy then karama will get JE. JE intentionally kept a child from coming back to its mother so she can't get away with having an safe and happy pregnancy. The worry and fear of being discovered will eat at her until it causes her problems. I can even see as a last ditch effort she pretends that HN pushed her down the stairs in hopes that everyone will get mad at HN and push her away. Can't you all see JE Hamming it up for her mother, aunt and father in law as well as DG? Making HN into a bad guy only for her to be busted by JH for her lie. 

I kept on going back and fourth to watch the preview and the end of ep 14 and this is what I cam up with.

Like some chingus said JE was wearing that outfit while chasing JH at the end of the episode and in the preview there was part where she went back to SJB and you can see she’s frantically talking to her mom and after that they were at JH’s House saying that JE is pregnant.  I think the daughter-mother evil duo plotted something. It cannot be a coincidence all of a sudden they announce her pregnancy and especially in front of DG and JG of course the wimp DG is going to beg his step mom and of course the FIL is going to feel bad because he doesn’t know anything about the SH and JE did to JH and HN.

Do you guys agree with my thoughts?

6 hours ago, lu09 said:

True. A simple blood test tells a patient if they are pregnant or not. The ultrasound is done to check how many weeks is the fetus. So Yep, this mom and daughter duo are planning something stupid that will blow in their faces. With the stress she is in, I doubt she is pregnant. 

It's not been long since her journey to the fertility canter so how come ultrasound all of a sudden?

At least for drama sake, something like dizziness and the likes always tell the viewers that pregnancy is around the corner.

Anyway, we will know which direction. I wouldn't want an innocent child to suffer because of some wicked elements that's why I don't want pregnancy at all.

So in this drama, everything has happened.

Amnesia, birth secret, mean would be MIL and maybe fake pregnancy. Break up and make up.

It's remaining jail time,time jump and forgiveness. It wont be a daily drama if there is no forgiveness. Its all about the family after all :D

Daily dramas are always the same no matter the story line used. Some things are a must:D:lol:,u know.

Congrats writer, u will win the writer award at the end of the year:lol:

36 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

I think there will be 2 babies feature in last episode (credit to one of SAT crew) :

All of the pictures above credit to SAT production team. From those pictures will answer your question what will happen to DGxJE's relationship, there will be a wedding scene and I more of HN♥HG scenes. Slide the next pictures, okay.

Thank you for all those pics. :D

I looked at all of them twice but can not find any hint of DG/JE? I seem to be missing something. Nevermind, I see you added more. DG with a wedding ring and a DG/JE visit to JH's house.

And are we really getting an actual wedding scene or did they just take wedding photos like they did with DG-JE? The other scene you mentioned is probably connected to those babies :)

21 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

I kept on going back and fourth to watch the preview and the end of ep 14 and this is what I cam up with.

Like some chingus said JE was wearing that outfit while chasing JH at the end of the episode and in the preview there was part where she went back to SJB and you can see she’s frantically talking to her mom and after that they were at JH’s House saying that JE is pregnant.  I think the daughter-mother evil duo plotted something. It cannot be a coincidence all of a sudden they announce her pregnancy and especially in front of DG and JG of course the wimp DG is going to beg his step mom and of course the FIL is going to feel bad because he doesn’t know anything about the SH and JE did to JH and HN.

Makes sense. Plus basing it from the pictures shared of their last day of filming, there's none that shows JE had a baby. Hoping though she's not really pregnant.

As for JH, why is she not at the group picture of their last day of filming? Seems that she's the only one missing or I may have overlooked?

The writer is very unpredictable... So are we expecting more twist as we move towards to the end of the drama?

1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

Thank you for all those pics. :D

I looked at all of them twice but can not find any hint of DG/JE? I seem to be missing something. Nevermind, I see you added more. DG with a wedding ring and a DG/JE visit to JH's house.

And are we really getting an actual wedding scene or did they just take wedding photos like they did with DG-JE? The other scene you mentioned is probably connected to those babies :)

I think there will have an actual wedding scene because it is such a shame if they go to a nice and beautiful place to film a wedding scene but only do photoshoot there. Moreover, only JJHxSIA missing from any selcas :) so, I assume in the eps 120&121 will have many scenes of them.

Yes, I added another pictures on my post. 

Slide to pic no 4, it is a pic of HN♥HG's room :)

25 minutes ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It looks like JE starts showing pregnancy symptoms with JG starts talking about using his Cousin the PD to find SJ. We see in the preview DG is helping JE away from the table. More than likely she got scared about that talk and needed to leave before she gave something away. 

I hope its a fake pregnancy because if it is and DG finds out how much JE is involved with SJ not coming back and that she faked a pregnancy in order to stop her aunt from finding SJ (this is what it its about as well as getting JH to help her not end up fired from work) he will surely asks her to leave and go back to her mother while he sorts things out and decides if he will divorce her. 

The more I think about it I agree JE is probably not pregnant and has a plan to turn JH, DG, and JG against HN.  Why would she go alone if she thought there was the slightest possibility she could be pregnant. JE needs support and with a baby on the way she would have the support of JG and DG. She fakes a miscarriage and makes it looks as if it's HN's fault. This way she can get them move out of that house away from HN.   

All of JE and SH's plots backfired and this one will too. Every time a plan of theirs backfires JE tells her mother she's going to confess but never does. . It's her way of getting her mother to commit another despicable act and to keep her hands clean. JH is going to have to bring the truth out in order to stop these two. No one is safe with HN's existence continuing to stay hidden. 

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I doubt JE even wants a baby she would have to compete for attention against the baby.

Wel said chingu @dramaninja... JE would have to compete. Remember I order for DG to calm JE to calm down he has to say you are my # 1.... smh smh Why does he have to say that to her , in order for her to not be so upset.has anyone of you wondeeed what tha look was for DG was looking at his wedding photo. 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd10c64374d4f6855

How many of you think DG likes to JE on this scene when she asked him if he was going to miss his room???? When we all saw him staring at his wedding photo??? What is up with that????

@fatherjohnaz  You said that JE is conflicted and I really cann’t see it especially when she is like this 

giphy.gif?cid=4bf119fc5bd10bdb546f536759

She is so scary there, I hope she doesn’t try to kill HN like before. @awsparkle This face above is what drives to not believe JE want to be redeemed. Even SH looks crazy especially when she thinks of HN. SH TRULY HATEE HER OWN NOCE BECAUSE HN IS BLOCKING HER DAUGHTER’S HAPPINESS. All SH cares about is JE’s happiness, remember how she use to dote on Ji Ho. She doesn’t even think of her own son. That scene with her mother when she said all that matters is JE . No one else matter, SHE SOUNDED SOOOOO NUTS. In my POV, I kept on blaming JE. JE allowed her mother to go down this terrible path and she can’t even stop

her fro destroying herself. I am so mad. :rage::rage:

Every time JE here’s SJ’s name her face scrunches up like the GIF above. This girl resllly gates her cousin with so much hate, even I am scared. 

4 hours ago, Jillia said:
4 hours ago, fatherjohnaz said:

l am sorry, but I don't get the Richard Simmons references. Can someone explain it to me.  

When someone is cursing the filter will automatically replace the swearword with Richard Simmons.

The swear words include the 4 letter words for sexual activity and excrement that rhyme with luck and hit, the five letter canine word for woman that rhymes with itch, and even the relatively innocuous three letter word for human posterior that rhymes with glass.   I never understood the last one, and we in this thread have been using richardsimmons to indicate that word, generally.  Like in the @jimb classic - "she went Bruce Lee on their richardsimmonses"

@meoooooowwww,

So HG's wish came true after all!:tounge_xd:

From your sharing, there are 2 babies, a BOY & a Girl! Our lovebirds have TWINS! JH & EA will be over the moon!:D

As they are living with HG's family, his nasty mum will ATONE for her nastiness by having to care for 2 babies. Heeee! But with LOVE of course! By this time, she'll be MORE THAN HAPPY with HN!:blush:

So, what do we do after next week?  Is there another decent daily drama to watch?    It has been such a pleasure to watch this drama with all of you here, so I wonder if we can all move to another drama after next week.  Is there a good one?

How about "Love To the End" that is at Ep 60? ...     I tend to start watching daily dramas after they have hit some 40-50 episodes anyway, as I don't have the patience to wait during the first 1/4th of the drama when things get set up.   I prefer watching them in one stretch so that I will then be invested enough to wait for the daily episodes.  "Love To The End" is roughly in the same time slot, so we can continue our routines :) ... Is anybody watching that drama?  Worth trying?

@UnniSarah

I think it was the first time DG has actually  taken a good look at their wedding picture. I also think he found something strange about the picture but couldn't figure out what it is. He's so blinded by JE he doesn't see there's no warmth radiating from JE nor is there a twinkle of happiness in her eyes . . 

1 hour ago, hczabala_7758 said:

@hczabala_7758 I think you're correct about the fake pregnancy.:D

My TAKE is that evil witch SH the perrenial THIEF, stole Hana's ultra scan pix after JE returned from her doc with bad news. Hopefully YR who's always snooping around whenever SH is seen will SPOT IT.:lol:

And then the evil mum-daughter will get extra "brownie points" from JH on the day of  DRESSING DOWN!:tounge_xd:

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 114

Hwang’s Mother enters Yoon’s office and begins to complain about the cancelled move.  Yoon curtly  orders her to get back to work. Yet she persists. 

Totally ignoring her Sister, Yoon calls Hwang and orders her to make any complaints she has face to face.

Hwang’s Mother finally deduces that she is unwelcome in Yoon’s office and Gets Going.

Hwang receives a call from her Mother, and warns her Mother to cool her jets.

Kang arrives aa the Shopping Network for a meeting and encounters Hwang.  Hwang huffs at her and stomps off.

Park Sr. apologizes to Kang’s Mother for the change in plans.  She tells him that she prefers things as they are anyway.  Dawg hasn’t a dog in the moving fight.

Kang tells her Team that Yoon has unexpectedly turned over the House Of Yoon’s prime Shopping Network timeslot to her.

Ha!  Hwang is in her Aunt’s office complaining about her decision to turn her timeslot over to Kang.  Yoon reminds Hwang that she doesn’t need her permission.

Yoon curtly orders Hwang to Get Going before her next appointment arrives.  But before Hwang can get up from her chair, Kang comes through the door.

Yoon pokes her head out of her office and orders Hwang’s Mother to fetch a round of coffee.  She is like, Well I Never . . .

Hwang’s Mother spills Kang’s coffee on her in the process of delivering it.  Since Hwang is still around, Yoon orders her to clean up the mess.

Some of the coffee has ruined Kang’s shoes.  Yoon orders Hwang to have them shined.

Kang tries to make nice with Hwang’s Mother on the way out, without any success.   Like a malevolent tag team, Hwang arrives as her Mother is leaving and continues the abuse.  From inside her office, Yoon has her ear to the door, taking this all in.

Yoon is driving Kang and Hwang somewhere.  Hwang is in the back seat, where Yoon ordered her to sit.  Hwang sits in apprehensive silence as Yoon and Kang chat cheerfully.

Yoon drops Hwang off nowhere near her  office before she and Kang continue on to a restaurant for lunch.  Before letting her out Yoon gives Hwang money for a taxi.

Hwang stands on the sidewalk staring at the taxi money and is like, WTF?

Lee arrives home while his Father is watching a commercial on the Shopping Network.  His Father asks Lee how one becomes a model for such commercials.

Lee gives his Mother some cosmetics but she is ungrateful.

Yoon and Kang arrive home.  Kang tells her that she hopes Yoon forgives Hwang for whatever Yoon is angry at her about.

Yoon learns that Park Sr. and Jr. are leaving town for the evening to attend a funeral the next day.  Thus, she and Hwang will be alone in the house.  Since Hwang will not be home until late, Yoon asks Kang to keep her company.

Yoon asks Kang questions about her childhood.  Then they play a childhood game.  From the courtyard, Kang’s adoptive Mother overhears them and is wistful.

Halmoni wakes up in the middle of the night and encounters her Daughter hitting the sauce.  Hard.

Halmoni asks what’s wrong and Hwang’s Mother goes into her You Always Treated Yoon Better routine.

Kang, who is spending the night with Yoon, goes to the kitchen for a glass of water just as Hwang is getting home.

Hwang orders Kang out of the house but Yoon intervenes and orders Hwang to go to her room.

After going to her room, Hwang has a panic attack.

Morning.

Dawg eats breakfast with his Soon and Mother In Law. They wonder why Hwang’s Mother is drinking and when Hwang will produce abambino. 

Hwang’s Boss tells her that she’s screwing up and needs to get her mind back on her work.

When the Boss leaves,  Hwang tells Lee to complete a portion of the assignment she has just been given and stomps out of the office . . .

. . . And into Yoon’s office.    When Hwang requests a favor to cover one of her errors at work, Yoon tells her to pound sand.  When  Hwang’s Mother walks in, Yoon storms out.

Hwang’s Mother leaves Yoon’s office and gets into a fight with Lee’s Mother.

We learn that Yoon is not only refusing to help Hwang  fix her screwup, but has secretly instructed Fake Daughter to buy up the necessary materials from other suppliers,  making it impossible for Hwang to correct her mistake.

Lee’s Mother and Fake Daughter bicker with each other.

Hwang’s Berates her when she learns that Hwang has been unable to fix the problem.  Just  then, Hwang is summoned to the office of the Shopping Network’s Uber Boss.

As Hwang arrives at the C-Suite,, her Aunt is leaving.

After learning that Yoon has just cancelled all of her firm’s business with the Shopping Network because of her screwup, Hwang tries to catch up with Yoon but trips on the sidewalk.

When Kang happens along and helps Hwang to her feet, she learns that whatever just happened is All Her Fault.

24 minutes ago, jayakris said:

How about "Love To the End" that is at Ep 60? ...     I tend to start watching daily dramas after they have hit some 40-50 episodes anyway, as I don't have the patience to wait during the first 1/4th of the drama when things get set up.   I prefer watching them in one stretch so that I will then be invested enough to wait for the daily episodes.  "Love To The End" is roughly in the same time slot, so we can continue our routines :) ... Is anybody watching that drama?  Worth trying?

I just started last week.  It is not as sunny as this drama and more makjang type of revenge and stuff so far.  There are two little kids who are adorable and there may probably be some kidnapping and stuff.  But some of the earlier episodes were decent and fun to watch.  Give it a try and let us know what you feel.  

Archived