[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 113

Kang has two Mothers.

Yoon learns of her Daughter’s true identity and her Sister’s betrayal.  Too much information.

Yoon recalls how hideously she treated Kang and her Mother in the initial episodes and is properly ashamed.

Yoon asks Kang’s Adoptive Mother to keep her secret a bit longer, until she can properly reckon with her Sister.

Hwang’s  Mother tosses the purloined childhood photographs of Kang, intact, into a public trash can and then sets them on fire.   She tells herself that it is all over.  This much is true.

Hwang’s Mother returns to the House of Yoon and finds only Lee’s Sister tending the store.  When she complains that Lee’s Mother has stepped out, Lee’s Sister observes that Hwang’s Mother has just returned from stepping out as well.  The old order changeth.

Lee’s Mother, who appears to have breakfasted on ugly,  causes a scene in Kang’s office, throwing things around and otherwise dispensing abuse.   When she begins to sneer at Kang’s Adoptive Mother, Kang declares Enough Already.  For good measure, Kang also informs her that she and her Son have agreed to be Together Forever.

As Lee’s Mother raises her arm to give Kang a proper matriarchal beatdown, Yoon arrives and stays her hand.

Yoon demands that Lee’s Mother apologize, but succeeds only in making leave Kang’s office.

Yoon comforts Kang but does not reveal their secret.

Yoon meets with Fake Daughter  and demands The Truth.  Or Else.

Fake Daughter hands Yoon her cell phone, containing a veritable Collection of Hwang and her Mother’s Greatest Hits.  Plus some fine cameos by Herself.

When Lee walks Kang home, he learns of and apologizes for his Mother’s antics.

At dinner with Hwang and the Parks, Yoon announces that she no longer wants to post the flyers.  Rather, she will hire an army of detectives to track her missing Daughter down.

Yoon gives Hwang a Meaningful Look and asks if she concurs in this strategy.  With effort, Hwang forces outa “Yes.”

Morning.

Lee and his Mother quarrel at breakfast.

Lee’s Mother is speechless when she learns that her Son has been knowingly dating a “foundling.”

Lee’s Father calls a family vote.  Lee’s Mother finds herself a minority of one.

When Leo, the Pompitous of Love, weighs in, Lee’s Mother leaves the breakfast table in disgust.

Yoon, wearing a scarf with a marble patte1rn, encounters Kang as she is leaving for work.  Kang tells her that she now remembers that she liked to play with marbles as a child.  Yoon takes her scarf off and gives it to Kaang.

Kang’s Adoptive Mother notices the scarf.

Hwang’s Mother enters Yoon’s office and addresses her informally. Bad move.

Yoon spills her coffee on the floor and makes her Sister clean it up.

During a business meeting, Kim notices that Lee and Kang have reconciled.

At the end of the workday, Hwang’s Mother attempts to suck up to Yoon.  This earns her a few extra assignments to accomplish before she can go home.

Lee and Kang go window shopping for baby clothes.

Hwang’s Mother arrives home as Halmoni, Park Sr., and Yoon are having coffee.  When Yoon tells the group that she is hiring detectives to help Kang find her biological parents, Hwang’s Mother sickens.

Kang’s Sister and Fake Daughter seem to be bonding.

As Yoon and Kang are talking in the courtyard, Hwang joins them and notices that Kang is wearing Yoon’s marble-patterned scarf.

Hwang reminds herself that she, Yoon and the Parks will be moving to a new house tomorrow.  “Then this will all be over.”  Ha!

In their bedroom, Yoon tells Park Sr. that she has some secrets to share with him.

In their bedroom, Park and Hwang pack for the big move.

Morning.

Hwang is all smirks as she awaits the arrival of the movers  . . .

. . . But the smirking woman has not yet heard the bad news . . .

. . . Yoon enters the courtyard and tells her they won’t be moving after all.

@jayakris we can add "thug" to describe HG's nasty mum!:P

After rewatching that confrontational scene with HN & saw the way she shoved things and toppled the table, she's nothing but a low class THUG!:D

LOVE IT when HG, after knowing about what she did to HN, he agitated her MUCH further by telling her in HER FACE that HE personally told HN to defend herself confidently towards her! :tounge_xd:

5 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Also notice how fast HG and Leo raise their hands, those are the president and vice president of HN fanclub.

4 hours ago, girrlit said:

Leo has always been the biggest shipper

I've always felt that Leo has always been HG #1 supporter at home before HG dad came on board the ship. SaRang then became his other main supporter when she found out about their relationship. They always deliver that 1-2 punch meant to knock down some of HN resistance. :lol:

15 hours ago, girrlit said:

if you have forgotten why you fell for this drama, some kind soul on youtube has made several montages of Hg and HN moments. (their full names are in the title) I had almost forgotten just how cute these two have been.

Yeah, this drama has been a ride, really.   Remember all those scenes like the picnic by JH and JG by the Han river and JG made a fool of himself,  the water polo match during the MT trip,  HN falling over HG in an embrace at the pension, JE reading the news and thinking that DG was dead in an accident, HG hugging and moving HN away after seeing JE with DG at the hospital, the "cockroach" calls on HN's phone,  all the park bench scenes between HG and HN... So many things have happened. 

There were so many great moments between HG and and HN, though some stretches made us think of even going to the KBS studios in Yeouido for some physical violence on the writer (and I even got a couple of takers to join me).  Hopefully we will have a few more great HN-HG moments in the next 8 episodes.

Is that TV watching scene by EA, SR & YR about a lovely seaside resort a foreshadowing of an impending seaside retreat for EA, SR, HN & HG on board?

HN did mention about bringing EA for a holiday retreat once she is fully recovered!

BRING IT ON PDnim! :blush:

28 minutes ago, browngirl said:

I've always felt that Leo has always been HG #1 supporter at home before HG dad came on board the ship. SaRang then became his other main supporter when she found out about their relationship. They always deliver that 1-2 punch meant to knock down some of HN resistance. :lol:

I always thought if Leo and SaRang had met, they would've teamed up (team hghn) and much hilarity would've ensued.

It would've made the breakup episodes more entertaining.

3 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Straightforward HG with his innocent look when talk about having children with HN was a bit cheesy :rolleyes: If I am in HN's place or to be more exact word in SIA's place, I will feel really shy and blushing when filming that scene :sweatingbullets: It is because watching HN's expression there is totally reminds of myself as I am like her too. The good thing is HN not even deny to not having children with HG :D hmmm.... Writer-nim has foreshadowing about them will have children since long time ago :P I think you guys will remember it B) 

Kang was probably pondering what kind of food she should lay out on the doorstep of her marital home to attract "The Stork."

Just sayin' .. .

3 minutes ago, girrlit said:

I always thought if Leo and SaRang had met, they would've teamed up (team hghn) and much hilarity would've ensued.

Actually what happened to that whole SaRang and JiHu thing?  I always thought that they had initially planned on some romance between the two and then dropped it due probably to viewer response that JiHu looked too young.

8 minutes ago, girrlit said:

Omg, yes! Then the breakup probably wouldn't have been so painful for us because we know that both Leo and SR would make sure that they get back together, pronto! :D

:wub: Yes!!! Finally, the great reveal!  It was so simple but it brought so much impact on the next scenes.  I'm loving the expressions on JH's face when she started to get even with JE and SH.  These are the moments i've been waiting for when our evil mother-daughter duo will be shaking in their boots and quaking in fear for their life.  :P:lol::rolleyes:  Another moment i'm excited to see is when HG's mom learn that the girl she has been hating and abusing is in fact her employer's only daughter! :crazy::w00t:  Yehey, more good times are coming for our OTP and the good guys are winning now. :unsure: But it also means that the end of the drama is very near.  As long as we get not only a wedding for HN-HG but an after a few years ending with mini me's preferably twins, i will be happy to say goodbye to SAT.

I also LOVE the blatant way JH gave JE the COLD SHOULDER at the courtyard when she didn't thank her for giving her the sweater. JE also felt SLIGHTED when JH just stormed off into the house.:D

Someone in another site mentioned that the actress acting as JE also acted as a spoilt mean student who looks down at the poor in School 2017. SIA (HN) was 1 of the 4 leads there. I need to rewatch that drama as I love it a lot.:P

23 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Actually what happened to that whole SaRang and JiHu thing?  I always thought that they had initially planned on some romance between the two and then dropped it due probably to viewer response that JiHu looked too young.

they left the groundwork for it, but then jihu went the way of the yoons dog...

Viewer response does sound valid... he did look like a baby.

Kinda spewing as it would have meant more SaRang screentime and she has been fun.

21 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Someone in another site mentioned that the actress acting as JE also acted as a spoilt mean student who looks down at the poor in School 2017. SIA (HN) was 1 of the 4 leads there. I need to rewatch that drama as I love it a lot.

I super loved School 2017. It was one of my faves that year. And i think it's SIA's character that acted as the "rich girl but in reality is poor" while the actress playing JE is the school bully.

1 hour ago, browngirl said:
1 hour ago, girrlit said:

Omg, yes! Then the breakup probably wouldn't have been so painful for us because we know that both Leo and SR would make sure that they get back together, pronto! :D

You both have a point.  One reason why the breakup stretch was such a drag was that we didn't see anybody who could really try to help bring them back together.  So it looked so hopeless.  If an SR-Leo team was doing even some silly things to hook them back up, it would all have been much more palatable. 

Actually, the moment when I felt quite sad that the breakup was really serious was when SaRang was talking to HN at their living room table, and said,  "Hyeongbu... I mean, Han Gyeol sshi".  That was so sad to hear.  One, because SR was absolutely thrilled earlier with having a hyeongbu (brother in law) like a brother that she never had, and two, because it meant HN had taken it so seriously as to have already insisted that she shouldn't refer to him as Hyeongbu, making it all official. 

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

NO WAY! :angry:

Our SR deserves BETTER than that evil, conniving witch as a mum-in-law! :P

As it is, HN is already having a HARD TIME dealing with a THUG LIKE future mum-in-law! EA deserves much better! :tounge_xd:

I found it is interesting when writer-nim pointing out the 'having baby before marriage' talk to show what happened in Korean culture since long time ago. Although not many couple do this, but at least writer-nim did a great job here to show to international viewers especially. Just like what HG said, 'Having baby before marriage is a wedding gift nowadays'. But for me you want to have kids you must get married first!

In the past, every time I watched Sarang x Jihu's scenes I really hope writer-nim is not making them as a couple because Jihu is younger than Sarang and their maturity level are totally different. Kim Tae Min (Jihu) was born on year 2000/2001 (cannot really remember), meanwhile Hyun Joo (Sarang) was born on 1997.

13 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

It will be better if she were to overhear some other women whispering - "Did you hear? That woman managed to marry her son off to the daughter of the rich CEO that she works for.  How sneaky of her?" .... That is the kind of thing that will just kill HG's mom.

@Ldy Gmerm   To put it in other words:  KARMA IS A MOTHA , YOU SAID IT ALL.

10 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I love JH digging out everything that SH has been up to having her watched and investigated. I would love to have seen JH listening to the recorder that YR gave to her. To hear JE admitting that she knew about HN being SJ all along but hid it. That she does not want SJ to come back home

I think we all was disappointed not hearing that recording but it's a bit to soon foir it to come out just as mom tries to protect her daughter claiming she didn't know or have anything to do witn all SH doing that recorder will come into play..

I wondering if the writer has some kind of rabbit she going to pull out her hat that JE knew first..

Archived