[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after Hanna voted for HN, I am starting to like her again :) she is silly and foolish, but at least she is not evil :) :D

10 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

YR got her revenge and her redemption. The only villain in this drama who I am okay with getting both. She was really cute with SR when they were watching tv. 

yes me too, I like YR :). Her face is not really evil like JE and SH :)

A very touching scene is when JH gives HN the scarf to wear. Very motherly. 

Haha. JH made SH wipe away the spilt coffee :)  very good revenge too :) 

Now that HG and HN are reunited, I am not concentrating on their scenes. I am very eager to see the scenes of JH. She is acting very carefully now to expose SH and JE. very interesting :) 

5 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

She is acting very carefully now to expose SH and JE. very interesting :) 

I hope the writers would not ruin it if JH or EA said or did something to tip them off.

The SPARK is back with HN! I simply LOVE to see her gave HG's nasty mum WORD FOR WORD even though I dont understand what she said! Heee!:D

The way HG's nasty mum screamed and abused HN for being a foundling (even cursed before she stormed off) must  have really broken JH's heart she cried thinking how HN must be suffering from her. That with the memory of how she had slapped HN must have affected her so much she decided not to tell HN the truth.:(

It was so HEARTWRENCHING to see JH crying outside HN's office!:bawling:

54 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- JH is very cold to SH at work (she makes her bring her coffee, then deliberately spills it and makes SH clean it up. She also makes her work overtime/late).

I liked what JH was thinking to herself at the end of that scene.  "Yun Seon Hui, I have not even started with you.  I am going to make blood flow from your eyes"  (a Korean usage, which is self-explanatory).

56 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- when JH/shoemaker are visiting grandma, grandma tells JH that HN knew where the bathroom was without being told. 

Again, JH is her ruthless self.  She shows no obvious emotions on her face when SH tried to brush it off as, "ah, mother, you are always talking about that.. what was the big deal".  JH knows all about why SH is saying that, but shows no expression, and then she tells the grandma.  "Mother, you know that HN is not with her real parents, right?  I am going to help her find her parents".  She throws a nasty look towards SH who is squirming like ants are biting her richardsimmons.

Just now, girrlit said:

I've never been so happy watching raws! :D

JEs impersonation of a dead fish in courtyard and when told they're not moving was very satisfying viewing.

Is the clip for this scene out? 

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

ttp://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,71,782815

translation: 

In response to the request of Jin-kuk (Choi Jae-sung), who went to the department, HN spends one night with Jin-hee (Shin Hye-jin). Ji-eun (Hae-seung Lee) is asking Jin-hee for additional production when his delivery is not enough due to his mistake.

A fix on that machine translation.   Jin Guk had to make a "condolence call" (not department).  So he went to somebody;s funeral.  On the second part, the "his" become "her".  JE screwed up on something and there is a delivery shortfall issue.

57 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

So touching. The two moms EN and JH  together. :bawling:

JH is an excellent actress. I love the scenes when she regrets having been mean to HN and EN before.

I actually cried.

So emotional.

55 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

The thing I love about JH she made up for her past mistakes a long time ago with HN,she didn't all of a sudden have a change of heart just because she found out HN was her daughter they were already pretty close.

That's what good people always do.

She is a good lady. 

I'm so happy she is cool and calcultive.

Look at how she is handling this.

Yes, she is worthy of being a successful CEO cos she has the quality.

5 hours ago, joke lanfoo said:

Thanks for sharing that IG video clip of HG & HN looking at children's clothing. 

Did I hear HG mentioning "twins" to HN?:love:

Yes, he did.   He started talking about how he understands why Leo is already a "fool for his daughter".  Even the dress looks cute, so how cute the baby will be.  She says HG looks like he is a "fool for the nephew" (sorry, "niece" - same word) already too.  Then she says she likes the little boy's dress too.  She was always envious of those who had a brother, because she never had one.   Then he suddenly says, "then, it looks like we should have twins" making her blush.  He goes on with "we can start preparing early" and all that, and she runs!  haha.

YR has redeemed herself.

She is a very smart lady.

I think that situations made her desperate and she was enjoyed the fake identity she hot carried away.  Then as SH and her daughter were shoving it all over her face, she didn't have choice but to use her head.JH forgiving and giving her another chance made her have a rethink. Then HN and her family showed her love. She actually have no  choice but to help nab these traitors.

Go girl!

Another mission successfully accomplished.

The actress is so good.

I must commend her acting prowess. She acts like a veteran. She need to be a lead next time.

Ok, drama apart. I absolutely love JE attire at the end of the drama. That should be her best look. 

Back to the drama.

JH is dishing it out hawt.

As per HG mum, she is strictly on her own now as everybody is against her.

Her love for material things will cost her the love of her family one day.

Archived