[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

9 hours ago, jayakris said:

By the way, hasn't JH noticed that the SuJeong photo on her desk is missing?  When HN walked in today at the boutique, SH seemed to be not worried about it.  I guess she knows that the photo is inside the drawer and that JH has not noticed it.  But then again, JH never seems to notice anything, and she never suspects anybody!

In this drama, JH acts as a successful business woman. Wonder how she does not notice the photo missing? I think one day she will find SJ boutique  accounts all in a messed...a wake-up-call.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Ah, after clicking the link there and seeing the list of her other dramas, I suddenly remembered where I had seen Seol In-Ah before.  It was in "Strong woman Do Bong Soon" last year.   Right from when I started watching SAT, I kept wondering where I had seen her before, and just couldn't place her.  SWDBS.   She had a nice role in that drama.  Looked a bit different with long hair on either side of her face.  She looked very pretty there too.   Then I also found that I had seen her in a 5 minute bit part in another drama "Producers" in a funny scene where IU (who acted as a kpop star Cindy) met her anti-fans.  She was an anti-fan but not a nasty one.

Cant wait for tonight's episode when HG & HN are having their photoshoot. I'm smelling a rat when President Kim reminded HN to keep herself free in the afternoon the next day. He must be HG's partner "in crime"  on this mastermind  plan of course! B)

Hope to see CUTENESS OVERLOAD!:love:

9 hours ago, fatherjohnaz said:

Yes, I am a guy.  YR knows who SJ is now and will now move in with HN.  No other reason to do so than to gather evidence of who HN really is and drive JE crazy. 

Welcome, brother.

Fake Daughter surely will enjoy torturing Hwang, but Yoon, Hwang's Mother, and Kang are the big grift. 

Fake Daughter has already put Hwang's Mother on notice that she needs to pay her a large share of Yoon's estate when Yoon passes.

She has squeezed Hwang's Mother as hard as she can without revealing Kang's identity at Yoon's missing daughter.

The problem for Fake Daughter is that if she reveals Kang's true identity to Kang, Hwang and her Mother are up Guano Creek, but so is she.  Kang inherits everything, Hwang and her Mother fall by the wayside, but Hwang's Mother no longer has to pay even the hush money she has already agreed to pay, let alone a share of the inheritance which she will totally not net.

To remain in the money, Fake Daughter needs to find a way to gain Yoon's everlasting gratitude by conclusively demonstrating to her that Kang is her real daughter, while at the same time getting rid of Kang.

@jimb   To remain in the money, Fake Daughter needs to find a way to gain Yoon's everlasting gratitude by conclusively demonstrating to her that Kang is her real daughter, while at the same time getting rid of Kang.

I think before this happens, the grandmother will reveal that HN is her grand daughter. The rest SH, JE and YR all go to jail. :yum:

Seol In-ah (HN) was 1 of the leads in School 2017 which to me is the BEST of the School series. @stroppyse she was the poor girl who pretended to be rich. I cant stand unrealistic & unrelatable dramas like SWDBS even though they're hits. Also enjoyed watching her on Law of the Jungle. I saw a video clip where she won an MBC Award for a variety show last year.:heart:

Jin Ju Hyung (HG) was a baddie profiler working for the serial killer in last year's Suspicious Partner. That's how I got to notice him from the Youtube clips of SAT & got hooked to it!:D My daughter told me he was also a baddie in Hwarang which I didnt watch. Anyway I thought he looks TOO GOOD to be a baddie. :tounge_xd:

Some viewers even commented that they look alike as they have similiar features.

I AGREE of course and their chemistry in SAT is off the charts!:wub:

Fake SH will be busted.

Gosh, so much for redemption.

A crook will always be one at the end of the day.

I don't like her method even if she has good intention at last but I doubt it.

Everybody that matters in this drama always get the hint on who HN is without wasting time except her real mum. This is frustratingly frustrating.

What makes you a successful biz guru if not smartness?

How can they paint JH as a smart woman and then rubbish her character this way.

Her character ruined this drama for me cos anytime I see her, I'm rilled up. Did SH change in appearance that much? She didn't do face surgery. So why can't she recognise her daughter?

Halmoni saw her once and was disturbed. She kept on connecting the dots. Yet a successful biz woman can't see the handwriting on the wall.

Also for reality sake, AE saw an abandoned child in the hospital and took her in  as hers. Is that how porous the medical system is in Korea.

U will just waltz in and take a child because she was abandoned in the hospital?

There are police stations everywhere, she didn't deem it right to go searching for her real family knowing that as she lost her daughter at that same time and knows how it feel to lose a child, so also the family of this lost child will be feeling the same, instead she took in somebody's child and raised her up as her own. 

Nobody around noticed she suddenly had another child after the death of her daughter expect nasty sis in law.

What kind of society is that?

She is as guilty as SH and her daughter.

They all live in Seoul metropolis so her reason holds no water. The spiral effect of what she did must have affected the girl's household negatively. That she love and brought her up as her daughter is no excuse.

I don't want to start with HN cos I don't understand that lady sometimes.

Yeah , the romance aspect of this drama is what majority of the viewers are waiting for but the fact remains that this is a family oriented drama so all aspects of family lives are represented.

How can she not be curious why she was abandoned in the hospital?

She should have gone to the hospital to know what she was admitted for. 

Some people that were abandoned and actually knew why they were abandoned still want to hear from the horse's mouth.

She just concluded that she dont want to look for her biological parents as she was told by her fake mum and her fake mother( I will call her fake cos she didn't go through the rightful adoption route) Is ok with that. 

Isn't the woman so greedy?

Granted, she is a good woman but she stole somebody's child to raise up as her own because hers died.

What stops her from giving birth again as she missed her dead daughter so much rather, she stole another person's child and raised her up in the image of her late daughter.

I'm not comfortable with her sob story. B4 her story was revealed, I was praying that she has a genuine intention for claiming what isn't hers.

Now that HN is aware, she should atone for what she did by looking for her biological parents. This would have been easier when HN was young but her greed made her keep this child as hers for 20 yrs.

She should be in jail if it's revealed. Law is law.

She broke one and should pay for it.

But this is k drama where everything is taking for granted especially in this drama.

Had to voice this out. I'm not comfortable with what she did. 

12 minutes ago, darr said:

Fake SH will be busted.

Everybody that matters in this drama always get the hint on who HN is without wasting time except her real mum. This is frustratingly frustrating.

Her character ruined this drama for me cos anytime I see her, I'm rilled up. Did SH change in appearance that much? She didn't do face surgery. So why can't she recognise her daughter?

Halmoni saw her once and was disturbed. She kept on connecting the dots. Yet a successful biz woman can't see the handwriting on the wall.

Also for reality sake, AE saw an abandoned child in the hospital and took her in  as hers. Is that how porous the medical system is in Korea.

U will just waltz in and take a child because she was abandoned in the hospital?

There are police stations everywhere, she didn't deem it right to go searching for her real family knowing that as she lost her daughter at that same time and knows how it feel to lose a child, so also the family of this lost child will be feeling the same, instead she took in somebody's child and raised her up as her own. 

Nobody around noticed she suddenly had another child after the death of her daughter expect nasty sis in law.

They all live in Seoul metropolis so her reason holds no water. The spiral effect of what she did must have affected the girl's household negatively. That she love and brought her up as her daughter is no excuse.

Yeah , the romance aspect of this drama is what majority of the viewers are waiting for but the fact remains that this is a family oriented drama so all aspects of family live are represented.

How can she mot be curious why she was abandoned in the hospital?

Some people that were abandoned and actually knew why they were abandoned still want to hear from the horse's mouth.

She just concluded that she dont want to look for her biological parents as she was told and her fake mother( I will call her fake cos she didn't go through the rightful adoption route) Is ok with that. 

Granted, she is a good woman but she stole somebody's child to raise up as her own because hers died?

What stops her from giving birth again a s she missed her dead daughter so much rather, she stole another person's child and raised her up in the image of her late daughter.

I'm not comfortable with her sob story. B4 her story was revealed, I was praying that she has a genuine intention for claiming what isn't hers.

Mow that HN is aware, she should atone for what she did by looking for her biological parents. This would have been easier when HN was young but her greed made her keep this child as hers for 20 yrs.

But this is k drama where everything is taking for granted especially in this drama.

@darr. This plot device of "taking in" someone else's child without feeling guilty is indeed very prevalent in daily and weekend dramas! 

OTTOKE? But we're still hooked to such dramas still.:triumph:

I think we need to look at JE a little more, than just saying she is evil.  While I agree she has committed evil actions, I really don't want to just give a blank statement that she is pure evil personified.  I believe that she is suffering from PTSD as well as other psychological issues.  She witnessed the car accident which led to the disappearance of SJ.  For a young child to see that, and have the guilt that she has because she tossed the marble out in to the street,  it is no wonder she is messed up.  She was always being compared to SJ, by her mom growing up.  It is no wonder JE has problems with HN. 

JE is sick not evil.  Her mom is a different story.  SH looks like she will have a nervous breakdown soon. 

Yes after reading all the above comments like 'abandoned child in the hospital and took her in  as hers' , 'amnesia' are very common in K dramas especially those with many episodes. Also always KBS dramas.

I think most of these K-drama writers have run out of ideas.:lol:

Another popular plot device for a villian to be forgiven is pregnancy.

JE will definitely fake pregnancy even though she isn't when she's FOUND OUT! As I've mentioned earlier, she's now probably taking health supplements for sleeping instead of for pregnancy. DG is being hoodwinked big time by her again.

But I HOPE for once pregnancy wont be USED!:rage:

2 hours ago, darr said:

Fake SH will be busted.

Yeah , the romance aspect of this drama is what majority of the viewers are waiting for but the fact remains that this is a family oriented drama so all aspects of family lives are represented.

She just concluded that she dont want to look for her biological parents as she was told by her fake mum and her fake mother( I will call her fake cos she didn't go through the rightful adoption route) Is ok with that. 

Granted, she is a good woman but she stole somebody's child to raise up as her own because hers died.

What stops her from giving birth again as she missed her dead daughter so much rather, she stole another person's child and raised her up in the image of her late daughter.

Now that HN is aware, she should atone for what she did by looking for her biological parents. This would have been easier when HN was young but her greed made her keep this child as hers for 20 yrs.

AE and husband found HN outside the hospital and brought her home.  She and her husband brought HN to the police station and the police could not find any reported case matching HN's description.  The police said they would send her to an orphanage.  She said the thought of HN going to an orphanage broke her heart, esp since HN was clinging to her and calling her "Mom".  

I doubt she is "greedy" and kept someone's child for 20 years just to make up for the loss of her own child.  What was her immediate reaction when she saw HN's photo on JH's desk?  Was it to cry out in fear that HN will be taken from her?  Her reaction was that she must rush to JH and tell her who HN really is. A guilty woman would not have that spontaneous reaction. 

5 hours ago, darr said:

What hints has she got in the drama that she missed?  Just because we know a lot of things, we can't assume that she does.  The only thing I can perhaps hold her responsible for, was not making sure that the "cop" who came home with the guy who said the kid died was a cop.  When you are distraught after hearing your child died, and your own sister set it up and your whole family believes it, would you be in the mental state to ask if the "cop" was a real cop? I doubt it.

The only thing she doesn't notice is that her sister is simply acting weird quite often.  The others like the grandma and SH's husband have been shown to say "wae jorae" ("what is with her?") a couple of times but none of them have connected any dots on that either.

She did nothing on the SJ photo going missing from the framed JH-JG-DG family picture (that SH stole).  She saw it missing, and was shown wondering about it, but had no reason to suspect anybody.

I have myself commented that she doesn't notice things, but do not find anything so egregious that you can hold her responsible for being dumb.  She is portrayed as somebody who trusts people a bit too much and takes their words.  That is not great in business, but she has not been portrayed as a shrewd businesswoman either.  Just a talented designer who has a boutique shop of a few employees that makes some good money (and has a contract with some clothes manufacturers for her product line).  She isn't a chaebol businesswoman with a big company.

I don't think you can call the drama to be all that unrealistic in her case.  I would have liked them showing a few instances of her just wondering about some strange happenings like why YR is so hellbent on working there, and why her sister recommends her so much.  But we did see her wonder how she never knew of a heart issue with her sister.  But JE confirmed to her (lied) that her mom has been having that before too, so why wouldn't she believe her?

She just hasn't had any dots to connect.   At least I don't see any.

5 hours ago, darr said:

As @O explained above, she found her abandoned outside the hospital and took her in.  I assume she said she was the guardian for the time being.  In this case the hospital or EA informed the police, as we heard her say that they were going to take the kid to the orphanage.  I don't know what the S.Korea laws on adoption are, if a child with no record is "found" by somebody.   I assume that they allow an adoption in such a case, with the child protective services monitoring the adopting family for some period - so EA and her husband must've had to justify to them that they are good parents, and better for the child than an orphanage.   Something like that.

The one thing, of which we never heard the details, is why the cops found no report of a missing child at that time.  We know that JH had filed a missing child report.  What happened there?   Now, 20 years later, EA and HN were at the cops asking the question again, and they still have not got an answer.   Did somebody screw up then?   It doesn't look like SH was thinking evil then itself, and trying to have her sister lose her child, based on her reaction when JE told her of finding SuJeong.

The drama does need to give us an explanation on why the cops didn't match the missing child report 20 years ago, with the child they helped EA adopt.

5 hours ago, darr said:

Did you miss the episode when HN went with HG to the hospital where she was treated?  She got that from EA and went there.  They said they don't have the records from 20 years ago, anymore.  A little weak as an explanation, but okay...

5 hours ago, darr said:

Now that HN is aware, she should atone for what she did by looking for her biological parents.

Again, we saw her tell HN that she tried to find the parents.  The cops didn't connect the child to any missing child.  She didn't steal anybody.  She mentioned orphanage, which means that she had informed the authorities (cops, and child protection services).  That means everything she did was by the law (supposedly).   I see nothing to blame her.   Once HN was dating a guy, she started thinking that it was time to tell HN, as she may soon start a family herself.   It is reasonable not to tell HN till then.  She was already thinking of telling HN (we saw her say that to JE's dad), before the story came out anyway.

As for why others like friends and family wouldn't know that her child was hers, the drama didn't say that nobody knew.  Just that the others in the drama didn't know.

The bottom line question is, again, why the cops never made a match 20 years ago, and even now after HN went and asked.  That remains a mystery to us.

14 minutes ago, jayakris said:

The bottom line question is, again, why the cops never made a match 20 years ago, and even now after HN went and asked.  That remains a mystery to us.

I think the guy who hit her took her somewhere else to another city, her family or the police will only search the area around where 5 years old foot will take her. Maybe they don't have a shared database for missing people and EA might have had changed her cloth because the girl was in an accident and her cloth for sure was bloody

3 hours ago, howa said:
4 hours ago, jayakris said:

I think the guy who hit her took her somewhere else to another city, her family or the police will only search the area around where 5 years old foot will take her. Maybe they don't have a shared database for missing people and EA might have had changed her cloth because the girl was in an accident and her cloth for sure was bloody 

Good point.  The guy who hit her could have taken her far away, to avoid being caught.  But it would have still been in Seoul, as we have not heard that EA was ever in another city.  It is also possible that the cops might not have had unified computer systems with common databases in 1998, though that is a bit of a stretch. 

But I think it could be a blood-less accident, where she basically fell, hit her head and got a concussion and memory loss.   If there were any noticeable blood evidence on the road, somebody would have found it and people would guess that the child got into an accident.  It seems the whole family only thought that SuJeong went missing.  Also, if she was badly injured with blood and all that, the hospital would suspect a car accident and the cops would try to look for accidents in the city, but maybe that was not the case either.  I think it was just an unconscious child that EA found outside the hospital.   The guy who hit her had found her fully alive but unconscious, so he didn't think she was in grave-enough danger to take her to a hospital nearby (he surely didn't want the child to die and become a murderer himself).

Again, these are weak explanations, but I guess that is better than nothing....

Nothing much happened in today's episode:.

- Yura is torturing JE by her presence and she cannot be bribed to go away. JE is also remembering what Yura promised her when she went to visit her at the police station - that she will tell JH everything...

- Yura is doing her best to charm HN, EA and SR. Giving them presents etc. (I am not sure if that is important but SR told Yura that HN has a boyfriend and that his name is HG.)

-HN did turn out to also be a model for K1 shopping. HG and her were so stiff and awkward at the beginning LOL But after the photographer pointed it out and told them to smile it got better. Though no skin ship unless you count him having his arm around her shoulders for a picture. He later picked her up at the bus station - they had a talk that sounded like HG begging her to give him time to fix the "mother situation" and HN looking sad but not saying anything. :(

- grandma went to EA's shop and they were really friendly.  Grandma even bought food there much to SH's annoyance

- and the cliffhanger was JH receiving a picture of SJ/HN entering school (the one Yura was looking at in the album) in an anonymous package. And JH being shocked about a picture that should not exist if SJ really died shortly after she went missing.

The preview:

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,66,782504

연락도 없이 언니가 결근하자 선희(지수원)는 집으로 찾아가고, 진희(심혜진)는 수정이를 보호했던 남자의 행방을 묻는다. 지은(하승리)은 진희와 하늬(설인아)를 자꾸 엮는 유라(홍아름)에게 버럭하는데...

Machine translation:

When her sister is absent from work without any contact SH visits her home, and JH asks where the man is that found SJ. JE joins Yura and HN constantly.

7 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

Nothing much happened in today's episode:.

... <other items deleted>

- and the cliffhanger was JH receiving a picture of SJ/HN entering school (the one Yura was looking at in the album) in an anonymous package. And JH being shocked about a picture that should not exist if SJ really died shortly after she went missing.

Hey, that means something serious happened, though in the cliffhanger.  First indication to JH that her child never died!  (But I suppose SH will explain in the next episode, that it must be just before she died).  The picture had the school name, so JH can check and get the school record, if JH starts suspecting whether the guy who came home was lying (for his own reasons, even if she doesn't suspect SH).

4 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Hey, that means something serious happened, though in the cliffhanger.  First indication to JH that her child never died!  (But I suppose SH will explain in the next episode, that it must be just before she died)

She can try but if JH really falls for that explanation then we can rest any further discussion about her being dumb. The guy told JH that SJ died very quickly (like a month) after she was found so how exactly did she have time to enroll in school?

In the video preview they show that SH suspects the thief to be behind the picture being send so she goes to confront him.

Archived