[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, joke lanfoo said:

JE getting to hold HN's handbag in a toilet and stealing her house keys as a plot device is an INSULT to the Koreans! I've been to Korea 25x since 2010 and can vouch that their toilet cubicles are well fitted with heavy duty hangers. Unlike some countries where the hangers are always missing or not fitted at all. Even the toilets in small towns & villages have hangers!:D

The writer tried to CON international viewers who has never been to Korea by using this device.:lol:

For the male commenters here, we ladies (even with besties )always bring our own handbags into the cubicle as we need our personal items.:lol:

Such lazy writing indeed!:angry:

That baffles me too.

Writer is just making up things and adding them together without broad review. How will they remember all the bad things JE and her mum did from the beginning till now. I can't even remember half of them:lol:

This only happen when u deviate from the original story. It was such a very realistic story at the beginning and we had fun  discussing it.

They are even making HG to look like a fool. I'm happy he said he want to pack out

One point scored:lol:

And HN is a fool to follow HG'S mum. Why must she follow her to an isolated place. Can't she tell her to talk to her there as she isn't going anywhere. Girl, have some pride. It still won't stop HG from loving u. For once defy that woman and let heaven fall. Oh, I forgot, she is JH daughter. Case closed:lol:

(Drama that made the good guys look dumb and the bad guys smart. JE and her mum still look and dress good.  Still eats well. Still smart enough to cover their tracks so the bad ones are always winning. Small penance to pay at theend of the drama.)

So, I'm considering being the bad guy. What do u guys think?:lol:

But, why is it that the bad ones always make it more than the good ones?

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

But thank God for YuRa.  I am looking forward to her scenes in the episodes now.  She has brought so much life and dynamics to the drama, as everybody else is too nice or too dumb to do anything about anything.  It's great that they got a very good actress who has only played the lead role in most of her past dramas to agree to play the bit role... Well, actually not exactly a bit role now, as YR is an important character in the story.

9 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

@darrBut, why is it that the bad ones always make it more than the good ones?

If, how to stretch the drama to 121 episodes. I think 1/2 hour has more room to play about.

Are u asking me?:lol::lol:

This question still baffles me that was why I asked.  Dramas aren't helping too:lol:

There is another question that baffles me too.

Why are stubborn people mostly smart?

I think part of the answer to the first question can be found here

3 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I knew she would not be happy with him moving out but  honesty I though she would be more angry lol

Honest, I am surprised at Korean Household, unlike Europe and US, the sons and daughters stay at home till old age, they even get married - like Hanna and Leo, SH and Kwang, DG and JE - and stay at the same house with the parents. It is strange. I guess it applies to some Asian countries, I think China too.

@joke lanfoo I feel more sorry for HG than HN. HN can go home to kind EA and awesome SR while HG even if he moves out is stuck for life with such an unreasonable selfish mother. Also HG currently has no emotional support from anyone, he does not even have a friend to complain or rant to. He is alone against an unsolvable situation. And the woman he loves is continuously breaking his heart and he cannot even blame her for it. :(

1 minute ago, selen4ever said:

@joke lanfoo I feel more sorry for HG than HN. HN can go home to kind EA and awesome SR while HG even if he moves out is stuck for life with such an unreasonable selfish mother. Also HG currently has no emotional support from anyone, he does not even have a friend to complain or rant to. He is alone against an unsolvable situation. And the woman he loves is continuously breaking his heart and he cannot even blame her for it. :(

@selen4ever I certainly agree with you. Our poor guy looks so helpless and defeated! Which is why he keeps going to HN's house as he could feel the WARMTH that her family is having!:lol: 

I guess he kept away from his friends after what his mum did to him after the baseball incident. 

I am wondering why cant Leo give him some emotional support by just talking to him?:angry:

14 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I am wondering why cant Leo give him some emotional support by just talking to him?:angry:

I think Leo is the type who just does not interfere in others' matters.  If he is pulled into anything, he will do the right thing. And no obvious "wrong" is being committed right now for him to get involved either.

About yesterday's episode, the evil witch SH became extra jittery and kept SNAPPING at her son, husband and her mother during meal time & then stormed off without finishing her food.:ph34r:

From Grandma's facial expression, I can tell that she's SMELLING A BIG FAT RAT!:tounge_xd:

6 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

About yesterday's episode, the evil witch SH became extra jittery and kept SNAPPING at her son, husband and her mother during meal time & then stormed off without finishing her food.:ph34r:

From Grandma's facial expression, I can tell that she's SMELLING A BIG FAT RAT!:tounge_xd:

The grannie is no fool. She knows SH very well. I hope she discovers  something 

2 hours ago, hczabala_7758 said:

I think there’s still one button of SH jacket at scene where she pushed EA down the stair right?

All together the coat had 3 buttons on each sleeve. One was still attached to the coat in which SH removed and now JH has it. JE has the one she took out of EA's case. The third button is still a mystery of where it could be. If YR had it she would used it by now to prove to SH she actually saw what happen. I'm taking a wild guess here. The police don't have it because they would have asked about it. There were two people not at the boutique that day. JH and HG's mother. JH didn't know anything about the button so that leaves HG's mother. It's possible she came back going through the alley and saw the button and picked up. All three buttons are in someone else's hand leaving  SH with the 3 still attached to one sleeve of the coat. I think the unattached 3 buttons will end up in the hands of one person and that person will be JH. 

U know @stroppyse, what happens after marriage? If she can't set the table straight now, it will be very hard in the future and HG will end up doing what HN is afraid of in the first place.

So why not nail it now respectfully.

This is a proven nugget of life,when someone constantly harasses you, one day surprise the person . These two things will surely happen.

Either the person  leave you alone and mind his biz or he will make u his friend for life with lots of respect.

I do understand where u are coming from as Korea is a peculiar country.

HG dad can't control his wife. She goes about fighting and disgracing her family everywhere.

She want an affluent lifestyle and feel that since she was a stay at home mum that her children should be her investment so they don't have a life except the one she carved out for them. So happy they disappointed her.

I'm so tired of watching her scenes. She is kill joy.

Archived