[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DG seemed to be able to read the label of the herbal tonic (supposedly for EA's amnesia) and was shocked. I hope he goes and check with EA about the herbal tonic (supposedly for fertility) which was sent by JE.

Then he must REMEMBER that JE sabotaged HN's presentation by stealing her sample blouse.

I HOPE he now realises what an evil witch he had married!:rage:

21 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

42 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Man things are not going well for JE and SH is it? :naughty:

@jayakris, is that enough suffering by JE and SH, for now at least? I have to say that I appreciate that they're going to pieces. I will be disappointed if this is just a set up to them only having to go through this suffering as the price of their sins as I suspect a little bit, but at least, they're suffering somewhat rather than still just gloating about how they're getting away with everything.

My feelings exactly!  I want to see these two being in big trouble and having no piece of mind all the way, regardless of when the final retributions and big revelations happen.   Haven't seen today's Ep yet :( .. Busy work day...

HG has got moves but his timing is a bit unfortunate. :D Also that was a weird scene cut-off with HG's mom's shocked furious face but no follow up scene. Seems strange that a choleric person would be able to hold back for a day.

And Yura is currently my favourite character in this drama. I always anticipace how she will make SH's and JE's life difficult. She is basically Karma incarnated and she has a nose when to be there to witness something that will help her in her quest. :smirk:

Tomorrow's episode looks like fun. And slow clap for HG for finally putting his foot down.

56 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

I think HN is going to snapped same with HG most likely the final straw with his mother.

yes HN's face reflects she has had enough of Mrs Lee, I think she will defend herself and her mom too :) 

At last we have three weeks to go. I hope next week there are some revelations. Whenever something is about to be revealed, SH and JE interfere and stop it. Honestly, the writer loves the evil characters.

@monalisa  I think JE is worried because she knows that when JH discovers the truth she will never forgive her

DG seeing  JE throwing away the medicine that was suppose to help her get pregnant was a punch to the gut. He now knows she lied about wanting to become pregnant.  He's not liking what he sees but it's his own fault. Time after time he's seen the real JE but he ignored what he saw. Dating is totally different then marriage and he now has a front row seat.  DG is not a point yet where he's not going to stop protecting JE. His blinders have to be lifted a little more until he fully sees the real woman he married.  The medicine is just the beginning of the reality check coming his way.  Right now DG only feels disappointed in JE for lying but other things are going to keep popping up. 

HG's mother is not going to stop her nasty abusive ways until she gets the slap down of her life. HN or even EA being nice to this woman will not change her ways or her mind. She's nasty and insulting to her own family so there's nothing HN or EA could ever do that would that would change this woman. It will have to be something big that would give this woman a reality check. 

8 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

DG seeing  JE throwing away the medicine that was suppose to help her get pregnant was a punch to the gut. He now knows she lied about wanting to become pregnant.  He's not liking what he sees but it's his own fault. Time after time he's seen the real JE but he ignored what he saw. Dating is totally different then marriage and he now has a front row seat.  DG is not a point yet where he's not going to stop protecting JE. His blinders have to be lifted a little more until he fully sees the real woman he married.  The medicine is just the beginning of the reality check coming his way.  Right now DG only feels disappointed in JE for lying but other things are going to keep popping up. 

HG's mother is not going to stop her nasty abusive ways until she gets the slap down of her life. HN or even EA being nice to this woman will not change her ways or her mind. She's nasty and insulting to her own family so there's nothing HN or EA could ever do that would that would change this woman. It will have to be something big that would give this woman a reality check. 

That medicine that JE threw isn't for pregnancy. Remember she swopped JE's amnesia medicine and gave HN the pregnancy medicine to give to her mum.

EA took the medicine which made her sleepy and lethargic. :angry:

So the thrown medicine is actually for EA's amnesia which I hope will arouse DG's suspicion about JE's honesty.:o

2 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

That medicine that JE threw isn't for pregnancy. Remember she swopped JE's amnesia medicine and gave HN the pregnancy medicine to give to her mum.

So the thrown medicine is actually for EA's amnesia.:o

But DG does not know what.

13 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

The only one to stand for HG's mom is JH. When the truth is revealed, she will never ever accept Mrs Lee insulting her precious SJ/HN

Another thing, I think that DG's marriage to JE has the benefit of revealing JE's true character to him, which will lead to her punishment at the end by losing all DG's love.

52 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

So the thrown medicine is actually for EA's amnesia which I hope will arouse DG's suspicion about JE's honesty.:o

DG doesn't know she switched the medicine. All he knows is JE threw the medicine away which was to help her be able to relax and conceive. The only way DG's suspicions will be aroused is if he finds out the medicines were switched. 

47 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

The only one to stand for HG's mom is JH. When the truth is revealed, she will never ever accept Mrs Lee insulting her precious SJ/HN

Another thing, I think that DG's marriage to JE has the benefit of revealing JE's true character to him, which will lead to her punishment at the end by losing all DG's love.

JE has DG's  unconditional love and she will be the one who destroys that love. The clock is ticking and JE's true character is showing. 

Finally, revelation time has started. DG and his wife. He suppose have a flashback to help him man up. There are some people unconditional love can't change. It's JE and her mother.

Both has two men who literally worship the ground they step on but alas, that's not enough for them. I will be very happy to see these men walk out of their miserable lives.

It's true grandma started all these but she still show love to all the members of her family her own way.

As for HG mum, she will learn the biggest lesson of her life very soon.  Her husband has learnt his but since Koreans love crazy ajummas very well in their daily dramas, we will continue to stomach her. I wrote her off few weeks after this drama started. Prefer the dog to her. So sad she is HG'S mum.

I love this kiss. It's the best so far for me. Very meaningful. 

She didn't even resist. She needed that too.

Ok HG was in fact drunk he had alot with SR lol.

He told HN he should come often ,she said dont you dare he said I am coming here to see mother and SA so its none of you business :joy:

He really do love their family though his relationship with them is so nice.

23 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

@Jerry Lewis I really like the three fathers too. They are not evil. I like the too moms Eunae and JH too. Those people make the drama worth watching (in addition to the OTP of course :) ) 

I agree with you two. And I would also add Leo and maybe Mr. Kim to the good guys.

I watched the episode with subs. Really I am so happy that after Yuri finished talking with SH, she received a phone call from SJ's fake dad too :) :lol: She will have a nervous breakdown soon. Now Yuri and SJ's fake dad are my favorite characters too. :P

Actually I was wondering when he will appear again, as I thought he was one of the clues too (he knows that SJ is not dead :) ) 

I’m stating to really hate Yura much as I hate SH and JE, she was fake SJ before and now she’s blackmailing SH so she can once again get money that doesn’t belong to her from JH. And I really don’t like JH character either, I’m speechless how can you trust someone that conned you working for you? What is this writer doing?  I hope he doesn’t make all the good people broke at the end from all the bad people stealing what’s not theirs.

1 minute ago, hczabala_7758 said:

I’m stating to really hate Yura much as I hate SH and JE, she was fake SJ before and now she’s blackmailing SH so she can once again get money that doesn’t belong to her from JH. And I really don’t like JH character either, I’m speechless how can you trust someone that conned you working for you? What is this writer doing?  I hope he doesn’t make all the good people broke at the end from all the bad people stealing what’s not theirs.

Not a big deal since they all will get caught then point the finger at SH and tell them what she has done.

They ARE DOOM

Archived