[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@darr Honey, as I mentioned on my previous post, kdrama seriously need to stop all the nonsense. They showed whole world that there are no law in Korea, be it in police force, medical practice and other law related profession/entity. I have watched kdrama, dailies or short series or movies since 1990s, hardly seen law enforcement or what we would expect from a police force when crime happened (maybe only on certain drama where the main story lies on police force/law enforcement). 

Back to this drama, i don’t see I can give any compliment to this drama at all. Maybe I’m just too old to be bother with the kissing scenes :o 

Anyone know who is the writer? I’d like to avoid his/her/their future work :D

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

@darr Honey, as I mentioned on my previous post, kdrama seriously need to stop all the nonsense. They showed whole world that there are no law in Korea, be it in police force, medical practice and other law related profession/entity. I have watched kdrama, dailies or short series or movies since 1990s, hardly seen law enforcement or what we would expect from a police force when crime happened (maybe only on certain drama where the main story lies on police force/law enforcement). 

Back to this drama, i don’t see I can give any compliment to this drama at all. Maybe I’m just too old to be bother with the kissing scenes :o 

Written by Kim Min-Joo (wikipedia)

8 minutes ago, oktatwork said:

Written by Kim Min-Joo
Directed by Eo Soo-Sun

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunny_Again_Tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Jerry Lewis said:

In this episode, the three men ( fathers of DG , Je and HG ) remind me of the Three stooges. :D

You're echoing my thought exactly! They bring so much comical relief to a very frustrating drama with all the excessive scheming of the evil mum & daughter duo!:tounge_xd:

7 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Yep your son is a grown man so yeah he KISSES :scream:

Lolololololol at his mom's reaction :D

The funny thing is they only showed a little bit of HN's shocked reaction when HG suddenly kiss her and not what happen after that...

Like someone predicted in his/her previous post the fake policeman is coming back to blackmail SH and Choi Yura will try to find out what is his relationship with SH and what are their deal. Her rude behavior does not change and now with HG's mom too B)

Switching button from EA's cosmetics pouch seemed a BREEZE by JE the MASTER of stealing and switching stuffs! Didn't HN miss her keys at all?

Haiz! These are STUFFS to keep daily dramas going for more than 100 episodes!

When will these EVER STOP???:triumph:

8 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

Switching button from EA's cosmetics pouch seemed a BREEZE by JE the MASTER of stealing and switching stuffs!

Haiz! These are STUFFS to keep daily dramas going for more than 100 episodes!

When will these EVER STOP???:triumph:

Not going to change  anything more and more problems keep coming up they made to many mistakes with too many people

5 minutes ago, hczabala_7758 said:

DG Is suspecting something now since he saw JE threw away the herbal tonics, he starting to act a little distant and cold from  her as you can see when they were in the bedroom and in the morning.  

Oh I thought that he seen her insulting another gentleman and got jealous because it was their special thing. :astonished:

Man things are not going well for JE and SH is it? :naughty:

Archived