[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

@howa

EA does have a reason for faking. SH is dangerous and tried to kill her once and and almost did it again at the hospital. She knows who HN's bio mother is which would put HN in danger. The only way to keep herself and HN safe is act like she doesn't remember. As for the button she probably will dismiss it for now. 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 10/8/2018 at 1:11 AM, Devi Kamal said:

The DIRECTOR AND STORY WRITTER ARE

DO NOT WORRY THE DIRECTOR AND STORY WRITER ARE HINTING US THAT THE EVIL MOTHER IS HAVING WEAK HEART SO THAT BIOLOGICAL MOTHER / SISTER WILL FORGIVE HER AND PEOPLE WATCHING THIS DRAMA ARE FOOLS We are fools and  wasting our time guilty pressure

SUNNY AGAIN TOMORROW

RECAP, EPISODE 104

Hwang throws chocolate around.

Hwang goes to her room and reiterates to herself that Kang’s Mother “shouldn’t” be allowed to regain her memory of recent events.

Hwang approaches her Aunt and displays a sudden interest in herbal medicine.  She claims a desire to be fruitful and multiply.

Yoon recounts her conversation with Hwang to Park Sr..  When he suggests they join the baby-making frenzy, she runs from the room.  Park Sr. reflects on the encounter and slaps his own face.

Leo and Lee’s Mother watch Lee’s Sister eat a whole mess of food.  Lee and his Father rush in with more food.

Lee is inspired to call Kang.  He discovers that her phone is turned off.

In her bedroom, Kang is searching for her phone.  When she and her Sister compare notes, Kang thinks she may have left it at Halmoni’s house.

Kang calls her phone.  When she gets the recorded message, she figures its battery must be dead.

Klang’s Sister irritates her by calling Lee on her own phone.

Fake Daughter calls Hwang’s Mother in the middle of the night, wakes her up, and is like “I start work at the House of Yoon tomorrow, right?”  She tells Hwang’s Mother that she Has An Idea.

Morning.

Yoon is working at her desk.  Hwang’s Mother stumbles into Yoon’s office and collapses.   Yoon orders the other employees to leave while she tends to her Sister.

As the others leave and the chaos lifts, we discover Fake Daughter looming in the background.  Consider the chaos the Trojan Horse in which Fake Daughter rode in.

Fake Daughter vows to show up every day until Yoon forgives her.  Now Hwang’s Mother is sick for real.

Fake Daughter claims that while she was kneeling in front of the House of Yoon  attempting to atone, Hwang’s Mother presented with her medical emergency – to which Fake Daughter promptly responded with CPR, saving Hwang’s Mother’s life.

Hwang’s Mother chimes in that yes, she suffered a heart attack.  And like all victims of heart attacks, she has no interest in seeing a doctor.  She just wants to go home and rest.

Yoon thanks Fake Daughter for saving her Sister’s life.  Fake Daughter is like, Aw shucks.

Yoon tells Fake Daughter that she hasn’t forgiven her, but no longer hates her – so she should leave while she is still ahead.

After Fake Daughter Gets Going, Hwang’s Mother presses the case for full forgiveness “Since she saved my life.”  Yoon wavers but doesn’t yield.

Kang stops at Halmoni’s house in search of her phone.  Halmoni cheerfully allows her to look around for it.

Kang immediately finds her phone.  As she turns around to leave, she collides with Halmoni, who is bringing her tea.  By the way, has anyone else noticed that Halmoni seems to be surviving very well without a maid?

Halmoni loans Kang one of Hwang’s old outfits to wear over her stained blouse.  This will not end well.

Kang mentions to Halmoni that her house seems strangely familiar.

Of course, Kang’s next stop is the Shopping Network, where she encounters Yoon and Hwang.

Hwang pitches a  “Rhymes with Witch,” which we totally did not see coming.

Ha!  Hwang seethes but maintains her self-control, so score one for the writer.

Hwang calls her Mother, who shares her alarm at the deepening relationship between Kand and Halmoni.  They are not calmed by the latest news from Dr. Kim{  Kang’s Mother is making an unusually rapid recovery.

Hwang goes to the herb store and buys plenty of tonic that promotes sound sleep.  Sound sleep forever, if one takes enough of it . . .

Oh by the way, Hwang is happy to pick up the medicine Yoon ordered for Kang’s Mother.

Hwang sits in her car and contemplates the two packages of medicine.  Is she capable of murder?

Yes.  She switches a few of the labels.

At the Side Dish Store, Kang’s Mother’s memory is beginning to return.  Dawk buys her some mackerel to hasten the recovery of her memory.

Dawg goes home and talks with his Wife.  When she hears about the mackerel, she goes ballistic.  Dawg wonders why his Wife is acting weird.

Hwang’s Mother stomps into the living room and scolds Halmoni for visiting with Kang.

Kang is grateful when Hwang delivers her Mother’s medicine.  Hwang is like, Don’t mention it.

Hwang returns to her bedroom.  When her husband congratulates her on her good deed with the herbal medicine, she is all smiles.

Hwang thinks it would be a great idea  for Park to move to a new office.  Away from Kang.

Kang leaves the house, but not before telling her Mother to be sure to take her medicine.

Kang’s Mother shows up at the House of Yoon to have lunch with Yoon.  Hwang’s Mother is not welcoming.

Hwang’s Mother’s jacket is missing a button.  A button exactly like the one Kang’s Mother was surprised to find in a pocket of the jacket she wore the day she experienced her concussion.

Kang’s Mother fixes Hwang’s Mother with a Double Fisheye.

PD-nim and k-writers, i left this k-drama earlier on coz it drags and that you seem to be pro evil character, I came back to check ard ep 90, it was still the same, came back to see at ep 104, STILL THE SAME, NOTHING good is happening, now you even make good people go to hospital..... There has been no worth while sunny days at all and you only have 16 episodes to go... The title of this drama is very VERY deceiving, just like your writing.... !

Perhaps your daily k-drama should have been "101 ways to deceive your family " or " Its Sunny for the Evil doers" or "The life of evil doers" or "SH, the story of my life" since 90% of the time, you can only write evil doers story line and you are NOT able to write more than 10% for any good people story line.....

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

I dont think HG is faking he does not look like is usual cheerful self when he ask her to drive him home.

Do you share my suspicion that he somehow got the mickey Hwang intended for Kang's Mother.

Don't know if that happened or how that might have happened if it happened.

@Devi Kamal  Welcome!  I suspect that I am not the only contributor to this forum who has experienced heart trouble (and I'm not talking about the romantic kind.)  There are several other ways to be a fool, but I doubt that any of us would "just go someplace and lie down" if we thought we had experienced an actual heart attack.

@darr  :    @dramaninja  outed himself over the weekend, so we have at least four.

3 minutes ago, jimb said:

Do you share my suspicion that he somehow got the mickey Hwang intended for Kang's Mother.

Hmmm I have no idea I would not put anything passed  these people.

I LOVE the way HG looked at HN when he saw her wearing JE's dress. He may tease her that she should be wearing pretty dresses everyday. (The night before, he told her he tries his best to dress well in front of her every morning.) 

BUT am I THE ONE who thinks that he was also jealous suspecting that she might be going on A BLIND DATE?:tounge_xd:

4 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

BUT am I THE ONE who thinks that he was also jealous suspecting that she might be going on A BLIND DATE?:tounge_xd:

No me too, it would be funny if he expressed that suspicious thought.

6 minutes ago, joke lanfoo said:

I LOVE the way HG looked at HN when he saw her wearing JE's dress. He may tease her that she should be wearing pretty dresses everyday. (The night before, he told her he tries his best to dress well in front of her every morning.) 

Nah I didnt get that really he knows her very well.

45 minutes ago, jimb said:

If HG did somehow gets the mickey and he becomes ill from it then its a way for his mother to have her big wake up call. HN might have taken it to give to her mother who forgot to take it.  There shouldn't have been anything harmful  in the medicine that JH got for EA that would hurt anyone. Since JE switched the cases  and if HG took it he would become sleepy. Plus there were other side effects.   In the written preview it says something about DG finding the medicine that JE dumped. 

I want to try and avoid discussing about the medical practices in Korean dramas as it's depicted here but this is simply too much. 

What just happened at the herbal centre?

Like seriously?

They took JE's words for it and give her another person's prescription to deliver?

Medicine?

Do they know they can lose their licence to practice or jailed indefinitely if something goes wrong with what that lady just did?

Why will she even answer her back when she asked. They don't know the meaning of confidentiality? 

I was already fuming at the so called family Dr?

If they can't follow a simple medical procedure, why incorporate it in the drama? That's making fun of the profession.

Writer pls stick to what u know best.

She didn't need to steal the keys to the house anyone can just walk in, JE grandmother and her mother did. K-drama houses are like public parks anyone an walk in.

6 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

JE took HN's house keys to replace the button of her mom's jacket

who is the man that fake SJ collided with in the preview, is he the man who was hired by SH to steal HN's pics?

I think he is the one who said she is dead.

Archived