[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
45 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

HN sucking the joy out of every scene now really not fun.

Something needs to happen so she  can snapped out of it its annoying.

Oh his a nice dinner scene with HG and HN family nah I just going to be a mood killer.

I can predict that HG will be the one to break up with HN once his Drama Queen mum finds out she's JH's lost daughter.:angry:

HG will be so ASHAMED of his materialistic & status conscious mum that he wont even go near her again!B)

And HN will regret it BIG TIME! :bawling:

@gladys57 I would love if that happens. Then we would get HN chasing after him for a change. And him playing hard to get. 

We all know they will end up together but so far only HG fought for their love and it seems a bit one-sided. Therefore, such a reversal (temporarily) would be great to show that they are both all in.

6 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

I can predict that HG will be the one to break up with HN once his Drama Queen mum finds out she's JH's lost daughter.:angry:

HG will be so ASHAMED of his materialistic & status conscious mum that he wont even go near he again!B)

And HN will regret it BIG TIME! :bawling:

Yeah something needs to happen at this point she think this is all too easy.

Cant keep taking him  for granted.

OMO! So JE is trying to get pregnant from the preview? And she thinks that she'd be forgiven by being pregnant? Dont tell me the writer is going to use the  pregnancy route to get evil JE forgiven like so many other dramas.

I hope this writer does something totally different for once!:triumph:

I will never ever watch her drama again if obnoxious JE is LET OFF THE HOOK because of pregnancy! :naughty:

11 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

@gladys57 I would love if that happens. Then we would get HN chasing after him for a change. And him playing hard to get. 

We all know they will end up together but so far only HG fought for their love and it seems a bit one-sided. Therefore, such a reversal (temporarily) would be great to show that they are both all in.

Yeah~ I am quite disappointed too on how writer-nim make HN's character when it comes to her relationship with HG become like this. There are only a little bit scenes that showing how much HN loves HG, but it always HG who give, give and give the love meanwhile HN only take, take and take that love. If I want to put myself in her shoes right now, pretending to still be HG's gf, I will be uncomfortable too like her. But, this is a drama and we as viewers are so stress with the draggy story plot and JExSH. We just want to see some cute moments from our favorite couple...

11 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

OMO! Dont tell me the writer is going to use the  pregnancy clitche to get evil JE forgiven from the preview! 

I will never ever watch her drama again if obnoxious JE is LET OFF THE HOOK because of pregnancy! :naughty:

I was going to say the same thing. They are probably gonna getjer pregnant so DG won’t leave her or the punishment won’t be that severe I’m assuming if she gets punished. At the rate this drama is going I feel they are going to reveal HN is SJ on episode 119 and 120 everyone lives happily ever after. :rage:

15 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:

Yeah~ I am quite disappointed too on how writer-nim make HN's character when it comes to her relationship with HG become like this. There are only a little bit scenes that showing how much HN loves HG, but it always HG who give, give and give the love meanwhile HN only take, take and take that love. If I want to put myself in her shoes right now, pretending to still be HG's gf, I will be uncomfortable too like her. But, this is a drama and we as viewers are so stress with the draggy story plot and JExSH. We just want to see some cute moments from our favorite couple...

She the one made this silly situation her mom never ask her to do this at all.

Somehow she think everything will be ok when this happens but she almost ell part when her mom was in the hospital and was really glad he was there.

She is being selfish here now not thinking how HG or her mom feels about this like it does not matter.Her mom would not want to be used like that at all.

When she tell her mom she broke up she better tell the real reason why.

You are all assuming JE will succeed with the medicine but what about if one of writer-nim's punishment for her selfishness is infertility. JE always got what she wanted her whole life since SJ went missing, so it would be very karmic if there was one thing she could not have even with all her manipulations, SH's help, etc.

Also with Hanna pregnant I doubt JE will be too.

56 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

- grandma is out stress shopping and comes across HN.They have a friendly chat and HN helps her carry the bags home. Grandma then gives HN chocolate as a reward/thanks you,

- SH comes home and is shocked to see HN. HN leaves and grandma remarks about how similar HN is to SJ as they both chocoholics :P SH turns pale and denies any similarities.

There was one other interesting thing here.  After SH comes in, HN says she wants to wash the chocolate off her hand and will go to the restroom.  Grandma says okay, and HN just gets up and goes to the backside like she knew where the restroom was.  The grandma notices it and comments that she didn't ask where the restroom was.  JH turns even more pale!

I have only see the KBS clips so far (but only less than half of the episode was in clips today).  Waiting for the full episode to come online somewhere.

6 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

You are all assuming JE will succeed with the medicine but what about if one of writer-nim's punishment for her selfishness is infertility. JE always got what she wanted her whole life since SJ went missing, so it would be very karmic if there was one thing she could not have even with all her manipulations, SH's help, etc.

Also with Hanna pregnant I doubt JE will be too.

If this happens, I'll be happy:naughty:

53 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:
1 hour ago, selen4ever said:

I am still not going to blame HN much in this, as she is doing this for one and only one reason - she has concluded that HG's mom is never going to come around.  Absolutely the right conclusion as of now, after everything she has seen from HG's mom.  What is she supposed to do?  Continue to show HG love (which I am sure she is dying to do) and make it harder on the guy to split away if there will never be a solution to the mother-in-law issue?

She is really doing the only thing she can, if she has decided that HG cannot do anything about his incorrigible mother, other than leave his family, which he has offered but doesn't sit right with her moral principles.  So she is still waiting for HIM to do something about her true concern.  He is not doing anything about that, but is rather fooling around and trying to do silly things to make sure that she doesn't get away.  She knows he doesn't have to do any of this and that she doesn't want to leave him at all.  And she has reason even to be annoyed that he doesn't know better about her than that.  She has NO interest in breaking up with him at all, if he can tell her that he has a solution to his mother issue.  He has not. 

Here is what she is thinking - "you fool, can you give it a rest with all this silly focus on the ring, and holding my hand and all that, but tell me WHAT you are doing about your mom?   Or even your sister and dad whom I think you may even be able to turn around?   I don't want to hear that you will leave them all for me.  That's not the life I want and it is not morally right.  I even half-lied to you that my mom is more important than you, to make you understand this.  Still not a word from you on what plan you have about your family.  Tell me about that, or I have no choice but to act distant from you".    She is not playing games here, and she has pretty much even said this all to him.  But he is worried to death about losing her, rather than worry about working on his mom.

Even his dad went and told him today, not to mess with his mom or she might go create even more hell with EA.  But we have seen HG only fighting and arguing with his mom, or avoiding her, rather than finding a way to put sense into her without stoking her ego.   Now, I understand that he knows his mom a lot and is truly out of ideas (well, then, HN is right in her conclusion again!).  But we have not even seen him worrying about what to do with his mom.   Rather he is shown as somebody who has given up on ever convincing his mom.   So he is wasting time focusing on his relationship status with HN.  Then the fault is his, however much I may pity his plight of having such a bad mother.

So, I see no reason to blame HN.  Yeah, I too would have liked her to be a little kinder to the poor guy, but she knows that being kind now will not help in putting the point across to him that he needs to focus on the real issue of his mom.   She is suffering so much, as it is clearly not easy for her to be nasty to him like this.  But what else can she do, if the guy doesn't face up to the reality of handling his mom in a way that would work with the mom?  Till he finds a way for that, or till somebody else or some other incidents change the mother's views, HN has no choice in this.

Just now, dramaninja said:

@jayakrisThe problem is HN has not even tried really she has done zero fighting here.

Yeah. And in her scenes with HG she should look conflicted and sad instead of annoyed&bored. They could at least make her look sad when they are alone and he is not looking. Not to mention she is always smiling cheerfully when she is with other people like the grandma, JH, JE, etc. So she does not look like someone who just had to sacrifice her love and is hurting on the inside. But rather like someone who is already over it.

Just now, selen4ever said:

Yeah. And in her scenes with HG she should look conflicted and sad instead of annoyed&bored. They could at least make her look sad when they are alone and he is not looking. Not to mention she is always smiling cheerfully when she is with other people like the grandma, JH, JE, etc. So she does not look like someone who just had to sacrifice her love and is hurting on the inside. But rather like someone who is already over it.

Like I mention before only reason she is like that because HG has not giving up once that happen things will come crashing down, she is always one step behind.

17 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

@jayakrisThe problem is HN has not really even tried really she has done zero fighting here.That is never going to work.Even with his dad she never fully stated her feelings about HG

HG cant fight alone  here. :expressionless:

She has tried.  Well, she even made a whole birthday dinner for the mother, and we saw what happened.  It was important that what the mother did was probably the nastiest thing imaginable.  After being given $200 and asked to leave, how can HN think there is anything she can do about that piece of junk mother?   I don't know if any woman would think there was anything she could do anymore.   And she knows that that family has a guy who loves her to death, a colleague of hers who she knows will only say good things about her, and a dad who adores her own mom.   And HG has not said anything about if any of them even tried to talk to the mother.  She knows that even the sister worked with her on that birthday dinner and is sorta okay with her.  So many days after she made the birthday dinner, if none of these people have been able to do anything about the mother, should she even fight this?

Yes, she has not tried to tell the dad about her true feelings for HG.  But she probably senses that the strength of her love is not the concern the dad or mom has about her.  And she is right in that too.

Archived