[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

http://program.kbs.co.kr/1tv/drama/sunnydays/pc/board.html?smenu=9725de&bbs_loc=T2018-0177-01-850810,read,,60,782202

Thank God, Eunae recovered. Fake SJ is blackmailing JE :) 

translation  of preview

The 'Fake Correction' Yura (Hong Beom), released on probation, is disturbing your family around . On the other hand, Seon Hee (Jiwon Won) introduces Jinhee's doctor to Jin-ae (Yoonbok-in) ...

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
28 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Oh go Fake SJ drain her out and make her suffer since HN is too nice to do anything and she has a goldfish memory when it comes to JE destroying her career, she always reaches her hand first and always nice to JE, just because of the one time JE helped her before acting evil toward her.

Summary of ep. 102

(since I don't speak Korean there might be some misunderstandings on my part):

- EA really woke up and SH did not kill her but as we expected EA does not remember what happened.

- she does tell HN that she did not get to meet HG's mom though and later on the hospital roof HG (who is again visiting his future mother-in-law with SR and HN still hasn't told anyone of the break up) is trying to convince HN that she should give him another chance to convince his mom to be civil and I think they discuss how to find out what happened on that stairwell

- SH runs to JE and they have another of those "poor me/I'll protect you" talks  <_<

- the police visits SJ Boutique to look at their CCTV and SH is about to have a nervous breakdown especially since JH runs to help HN and her mom when she finds out EA woke up

- Grandma is at the shoemaker's house and meets SR for the first time and she tells her about HN being adopted

- JE is being annoying again and demanding DG to quit sharing an office with HN Apparel

- HN goes to JH's bedroom to get medicine and finds the purple marble. JE freaks out, attacks and screams at her and wants to throw her out. HN explains she is there on JH's wish but leaves annoyed when JE is not to be reasoned with.

- Hana&Leo discuss the baby with her parents.

- EA returns home with HN, SR and HG. She thanks HG for his help and notices HN not wearing the ring ... HG pulls it out of his pocket and hands it over in front of her family. AND THE RING IS BACK ON THE FINGER (nicely done, HG B)).

- HG and HN have another scene when she walks him to the door (I think they again discuss the "breakup") 

- the police is back at SJB and is questioning SH about what happened with EA while she was there. She is acting very nervous and suspicious (overreacting to the questions). Hana is also there listening in the background.

- And fake SJ appears saying she saw everything and she gives the policeman her contact info.

- SH then brings her to JH's office where fSJ goes on her knees and begs for forgiveness.

- JH is not in a forgiving mood and has SH throw her out.

- in front of the store fSJ runs into HN

(then my stream cut out...)

In the preview fSJ interrupts and joins JE's date with DG. While he leaves the table she gives JE a very smug smile. She means trouble. B)

I watched some clips from today's episode. It seems Eunae forgot only the incidents  before falling off the stairs. But she remembers everything else

clips from KBS. (ps. look at date 20181008)

https://www.youtube.com/user/DramaKBS/search?query=내일도맑음

some of today's events:

Eunae is released from hospital. HG takes her home. She asks HN why isn't she wearing the ring. HG gives it to her to  wear it. 

Fake SJ is released from prison and goes  to SJ's boutique

Sarang meet the grandma in front of the house. She recognizes her as JE's brother's teacher. 

14 minutes ago, selen4ever said:

(then my stream cut out...)

In the preview fSJ interrupts and joins JE's date with DG. While he leaves the table she gives JE a very smug smile. She means trouble. B)

You will find it on yourtube

15 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the preview, it seems that SH makes her  doctor visit Eunae to give her medicine to prevent her from regaining her memory

SH is poor as a dirty rat living in the sewage system, what doctor will risk his career for few pucks. this drama doesn't have a rich chaebol but SH manages to pay people off. I hope she is not using her sisters' money

32 minutes ago, howa said:

SH is poor as a dirty rat living in the sewage system, what doctor will risk his career for few pucks. this drama doesn't have a rich chaebol but SH manages to pay people off. I hope she is not using her sisters' money

Really. Wow this writer-nim has some many bad things. I wonder in real life the writer has the same traits.  

I’m checking this drama today and I’m seriously had this same feeling as when I was watching telenovela long long ago (I’m sure some of you know what I mean). I guess the writer also grew up watching telenovela where the plot is stretched up to the sky, with the super outrageous naive brain and kind heart. The description for the show should be changed where JE and SH are the main characters, whereas JH and HN are the third characters (because the second characters for me will be DG, the fathers and grandma). I will be checking again in two weeks time to see if there are any progress at all about HN’s birth mother, I feel very tired of waiting this korean version of telenovela :anguished:. I assumed the writer already forgotten that HN’s birth mother need to be revealed, my suggestion to writer-nim, just write off the birth mother secret for good, just forget about it, anyway HN already have a loving and caring mother. 

See you ladies in this thread in another two weeks! 

So I was wrong... the fake SJ can make the 2 evil witches kneel and beg in the next episodes. Is it possible that the fake SJ witnessed the accident of EA?

I hope the fake SJ will make the evil witches' world smaller to thw point that JE had no choice but to come clean to JH and admit to all her wrong doings from the day SJ got lost up.

1 hour ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

in the preview, it seems that SH makes her  doctor visit Eunae to give her medicine to prevent her from regaining her memory

so un-original of the writer. If the method she/he is using, I really going to skip this drama. That method has been done in so many daily drama and it feel so cringe..

nohamahamoud2002 said: in the preview, it seems that SH makes her  doctor visit Eunae to give her medicine to prevent her from regaining her memory.
Isn't writer going to the extreme? I wonder what the Korean Medical Board will think of this. Better prescribe insulin pills or any medicine that can kill her faster.
Another funny part I noticed when the Police questioning SH; her facial expression tells she knows all. Many the police will question her again after the CCTV footage.
After all this is a drama.

24 minutes ago, fieza1871 said:

so un-original of the writer. If the method she/he is using, I really going to skip this drama. That method has been done in so many daily drama and it feel so cringe..

Eh the writer s doing much better here then most other 120 episode dramas.

This episode didn't go the typical routes at all.

12 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Eh the writer s doing much better here then most other 120 episode dramas.

This episode didn't go the typical routes at all.

I get that the writer do have some original idea but to reuse a plot that has been used so many times before doesnt feel right. I hope they use another route to drag the drama until the final episode

I want to discuss something, although viewers don't like JE and DG romance but I think it serves the plot very well. 

Here are some of the advantages of their romance:

1. At the beginning of the drama, JE had her eyes on HG, she did everything to separate him from HN. HG started to like HN, and JE was the first to notice it. When she gave up on HG and started to love DG, she paved the way for HG and HN romance.
  2. DG is a connection between HN and JE, because he considered HN as a younger sister (although he is not a true brother at all). He knows part of HN's past since she lived in their house. So he might be able to connect between things.
  3. DG is more upright than SH, I don't think he will side with JE totally, he will try to help her, but he has a conscience. He wouldn't kill for JE at least.
  4. DG saw SJ's photo in JE's room. Later he might see the same photo in HN's album and know the connection.

Archived