[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

9 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@angelwingssf  I have always thought Ha Na was an idiot. She is a true Bimbo. If you were to watch all her scenes , you would see a girl with an empty head. Everything that comes out of her mouth never makes sense. 

True.  I am surprised that she has studied in a foreign university, married an Italian and still is small minded like her mother.  She has no clue as to how to live in this world.  Our current generation are so much better than the ones shown on kdramas.  Hana still lives with her parent and hasn't made a name or design that she can talk about.  But still the gall that she displays is laughable.  

8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Then to cheer HN up, our loverboy bought a cute little toy puppy which immediately made her smile. He also made her PROMISE not to break up with him if I'm not wrong!:heart:

That was so cute.  :love:

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@gladys57  @angelwingssf

Our lover boy sure acts like a player but. Or a player. He is thoughtful and understands the woman he loves. He knows her so welll, that he was so scared that she would run away because of his mother. 

I wondered why HG waited so long to tell the truth. 

HG’s mom is reallly annoying. I find her annoying because she throws water on HN when it was her son who asked HN to pretend to be his girlfriend. Now a a mature mother would be worried at the length her child would go through to get her to stop sensitive him on blind dates. Wonder why her child doesn’t want to date or get married.  Smh smh smh 

@dramaninja.... Not shocked at all, HG’s mom including HaNa are DRAMA QUEENS. @gladys57 You names her well. 

What is funny no one in his family has a leg to stand on against him.

His mom is lazy she does nothing  but cause trouble, his dad is mixed up is some dumb stuff always, and his sister you know stole designs but never actually apologize for it. I really hope HG snapped on them by the end of the week.

28 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

HG's mum has become DRAMA QUEEN by faking illness just to attract henpacked Dad's attention! :angry:

Oh no! From the preview it looks like JE & DG are allowed to date?

@angelwingssf

Everyone is out for the grandmother's birthday so JE invites DG over to the house. Both DG and JE are delusional to think they will get approval to be  together. JE may be happy for the moment but it's not going to last. She hasn't figured out yet she won't be getting a happy ever after when you've caused so much pain and suffering.  

4 minutes ago, angelwingssf said:

Nice episode.  Go JH!!  Glad that she registered her marriage.  (I think!) and listed DG as her son!!  May be that is why SH is allowing JE to date?  

You're probably right about SH agreeing to let JE & DG date as she now realises DG will be JH's heir. :)

But then SH will hatch more trouble to prevent JH & HN to be united as she'd be afraid HN will get in DG's way of being the sole heir! Haiz! :rage:

Here's a translation of HG and his dad scene...

HG: i'm back.. what about mom?

Dad: she took medicine for her blood pressure and fell asleep just now.. sit down over there..

(HG sits on the couch in front of his dad)

Dad: is everything i heard from your mom, true? Everything about HN, except for her name, was all fake? 

HG: because i couldn't stop my mom from setting up the blind dates, I asked HN to act as a fake couple..

Dad: so, you're saying that in order to deceive me and your mom and to help you in your joke/plan, HN agreed to do it..

HG: i'm sorry..

Dad: ok fine.. let's say I understand the first time she came, however, meeting your mom outside, coming here when you were sick, how is it possible that you didn't say anything? Today, if your mom didn't discover the truth, you two would've continued to deceive us?

HG: dad, is not like that.. i was planning to tell you... 

Dad: when? after your mom and i were completely deceived and meeting the in laws (sorry, not sure about this last part :sweatingbullets:)

HG: dad...

Dad: today, I'm also very disappointed with you.. how could you think of deceiving your parents? what you two did not only made your mom be laughed at, it also made me be laughed at!

HG & HN shopping scene...

HN: does white color suits father in law?

HG: i think it does...

HN: then white for father in law and red for mother in law..

HG: you don't have to do something like this (buying clothes).. aren't you overdoing it?

HN: no, i think father and mother in law will look good wearing couple shirts... ah, my mom really liked the flowers and card that you sent her. She said that she finally received flowers from a man, so she told me to tell thank you

HG: i'm glad she liked them

HN: you're always so attentive and taking care of this kind of things, i'm sorry for always being a step behind

HG: you've been having a hard time lately/going thru a lot, so you can be saying this...

HN: they will like the gift, right? i'm hoping they do...

HG: they will...

33 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

What is funny no one in his family has a leg to stand on against him.

His mom is lazy she does nothing  but cause trouble, his dad is mixed up is some dumb stuff always, and his sister you know stole designs but never actually apologize for it. I really hope HG snapped on them by the end of the week.

only Leo is good :) he encouraged HG to confess his love for HN :) 

1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

HG looked on IN HORROR when his mum threw a glass of water onto HN's face. HN just took it in her strike and HG felt so bad for her. Then SH added oil to fire by telling HG's mum all the "tales" about HN which really got her riled up!:rage:

Then to cheer HN up, our loverboy bought a cute little toy puppy which immediately made her smile. He also made her PROMISE not to break up with him if I'm not wrong!:heart:

So that woman has started with her craziness?

From the beginning I have been dreading this more than any other thing.

What will be the look on her face when she got to know that HN is the supposed daughter of her boss?

And that SH has been misleading her all these while.

Finished episode 93 and noticed I was crying.

It was so sad but I'm so happy for HG, he is a ray of sunshine. He knows how to make the pain go away.

He gave his resignation letter. What will he do now?

Follow his heart I guess.

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

Shouldn't his dad be focus on the part that he HAD to lie because of how garbage  is wife is? His mom has been terrible to him with the dating and his baseball career.

She is insufferable.

Which is why I'm annoyed that HG's Dad has become meek after his scam. He's become a hen pecked husband now.

Now I'm worried he might ask HN to break up with HG! :angry:

@darr

You need to start from ep 80 onwards for the moment (but if you have the time you should watch from the beginning)as SAT is really well written. There are sad incidents but not as dark and overly melodramatic.

This is a really good light hearted daily drama whereby there wont be noble idiocy from either one of our OTP. Their love for each other is steadfast and true! Whatever obstacle that appeared, they overcome them with much trust and love! 

In my books, HG has to be the most understanding, supportive and patient Kdrama bf ever! Start watching from ep 80 & you'll get what I mean. :heart:

Thanks @gladys57,

I'm actually an oldie in this drama:D 

We have been commenting on the drama from the get go just that I have been indisposed lately and can't join in the discussion like I normally do. I stopped watching at episode 89  and this has been my most anticipated part in the drama. I think I will binge watch it one of before the week runs out. 

The fun must have started and I don't wanna miss out:D

I want to see SH wish for death yet death will elude her. Watch as her daughter will look DG in the eyes and tell him that she did what she did because she loved her aunt so much. Or is it HG family? Cray cray people everywhere:lol:

3 hours ago, jackieoh said:

What happened in today’s episode? 

From the preview is HG dad going to oppose his relationship with HN?!?!?! 

Nothing much happened today, except that JH tore up her mother's copy of the agreement with JG, and forced him to go and sign the marriage registration with her.  JG's mother got upset and threw water on HN at the start of the episode, and was later acting like she was sick, not taking the clothes gift that HN sent through HG to her and HG's dad. Nothing much else.   Oh, we see a nice puppy doll that HG gives HN to make her smile :)

In the E96 preview, HG's dad is saying to HN that he is "apologizing for what his wife did", but asks what can be done now.  He is not going to oppose the HN-HG relationship, as we know.

The real development in the preview is that HN's mom may be suspecting that HN is JH's daughter, after JH tells her that she still remembers the powder pink one-piece outfit the child was wearing when she was lost.  We see EA looking at the dress she has with her.

7 minutes ago, jayakris said:

Nothing much happened today, except that JH tore up her mother's copy of the agreement with JG, and forced him to go and sign the marriage registration with her.  JG's mother got upset and threw water on her at the start of the episode, and was later acting like she was sick, not taking the clothes gift that HN sent through him to her and HG's dad. Nothing much else.

In the E96 preview, HG's dad is apologizing to HN in place of his wife, but asks what can be done now.  He is not going to oppose the HN-HG relationship, as we know.

Thank you so much! 

I really hope that the dad doesn’t oppose to Hg & HM’s relationship. He was the one cool parent I liked lol 

If I were HN, I would’ve put Hanna in her place. Like you have the nerve to say all this to me when you plagiarized my company’s design! 

I hope JH finds out in the next two episodes that HN is her daughter! I need to see SH,JE,Hanna & her mom beg for forgiveness to HN for being the evil witches they are!!! 

& I hope HG & HN don’t breakup and eventually get married! Their my #1 OTP so far this year lol in the kdrama world! 

34 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Which is why I'm annoyed that HG's Dad has become meek after his scam. He's become a hen pecked husband now.

Now I'm worried he might ask HN to break up with HG! :angry:

The father has always been a meek wimp and the scam just reinforced his weakness. He gave DG very wrong advice about doing what's right vs doing what makes him happy. He's happy with JE but what he's doing is wrong and has been wrong since the start of their relationship. DG let JE rule over him and so has HG's father let his wife rule over him. HG's father doesn't know what to do right now but I think he will do the right thing and support HG and HN. 

HG and HN are totally different in their relationship and love for each other. Their hearts are mutually connected and they do not rule over each other. The people that are trying to separate them are only making them stronger and bringing them closer. JH once said that HN reminder her of herself and she is right. Mother and daughter are strong feisty determined  woman and life did beat them down for a bit. JH has found herself again and HN is not to far behind. 

I know we all like HG, for a what a straight-up guy he has been.  But the lie about dating HN way back is the one thing on which the writer has been inconsistent on the character of HG.  I think HG is wholly responsible for HN getting his mom's wrath, and we still have not seen him fixing the issue properly like he should have done a long time ago.  She didn't deserve to have water thrown on her.

I mean, he has not come out and said clearly that EVERY part of that lie was of his making and that HN did nothing on her own.  Heck, he had no business pulling a truly reluctant HN into that "girlfriend charade" to start with.  I was pretty upset at him at that time itself, for really not doing enough to keep HN out of losing her friendship with JE then, when JE didn't buy what HN told her about it (though I understand that it was all a plot device and JE would have split with HN anyway).  He was very slow in telling JE that HN had not shown any interest in him at all, as JE went after HN like she was the one who planned that whole dating business with HG.  JE was on a vengeance to show HN that she would steal the guy HN had a crush on, because in her mind HN had stolen her guy (HG).  Remember the movie thing and all that where JE was deliberately trying to hurt HN's feelings?   But HN only cried by herself and never blamed HG for the "dating lie" mess he had created. 

That was all then, and now it is coming to hurt HN again.  And HG had all this time after they actually started dating, to at least confide in his dad that HN had absolutely no responsibility in that whole lie.  He had to know that HN was going to run into trouble about it very soon one way or other.  I could fully understand his dad yelling at him - "when were you going to tell? At your wedding ceremony?"

But on everything else, HG has been spotless in his behavior, so I will give him a pass.  I guess everybody will err sometimes.  I like him after all :)...  But the writer was inconsistent on this part of what was written for HG.  How can somebody so thoughtful and caring in everything else turn into a smooth liar on that story line, and also thoughtless and insensitive/uncaring on what to do about the lie after he anyway lied?

Kudos to HN for taking the insults and water splashing by the horrible mum and daughter duo so  calmly while acting remorseful! :)

She's such a well brought up, kind hearted girl in HG's eyes! From this incident HG will defintely TREASURE  & LOVE her more!:P

It is so ironical that instead of breaking our OTP up, the mum cum daughter act actually bring them closer and strengthen their love for each other!:wub:

Archived