[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

2 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Thats so funny since he is the only real criminal at almost got her husband to resign from stealing from HN company lol.

You think she would you know shut up about such matters after that disaster of  course she never apologize to HN.

JH is the only one who can defend HN, she already likes her :) 

Also she is Hanna's boss, so she can reprimand her for acting mean towards HN. Hanna despises HN from the beginning because HN is poor, and she believed SH story about her stealing the designs of SJ boutique. I dislike Hanna very much, but may be Leo will defend HN as well. Now HG is not enough :'( 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, matchamilktea said:

I agree with you, but I feel like HG's mom, like SH, only sees status. Remember when HN pretended to be HG's girlfriend and went to dinner at his house? They already lied then that HN had a better education and was well off. I thought Hanna was better than her mom since she fell in love with Leo and rejected her moms idea of marrying for status, but apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case. But maybe its just SH's lied that HN is a thief that bothers her most. I don't know if either of them are going to come around to like HN on their own with SH causing so much trouble.

HG's mother is very materialistic and status driven and Han Na is like her mother in someways when it comes to status. What happen to her because of SH she washed under the bridge and didn't learn a thing from it.  She's still  believes SH's lie because she sees HN as someone beneath her who did wrong and what happen to her was a mistake.  Han Na  never apologized to HN because she doesn't get what she did was wrong. She kept her job and Leo forgave her so all is well with her life.   

In the preview, JH finds some letter from her mom's room. Why do I have a feeling it has something to do with why the marriage is not registered yet?. If the mom made a deal with her son in law behind her daughter's back, then she is horrible :rage:

8 minutes ago, lu09 said:

In the preview, JH finds some letter from her mom's room. Why do I have a feeling it has something to do with why the marriage is not registered yet?. If the mom made a deal with her son in law behind her daughter's back, then she is horrible :rage:

A copy of the letter was found by JH in today's E94 from JG's drawer too.  It was an agreement between him and Madam Yun that he would not register the marriage.   I assume he was forced to go that far, to get the mom to agree earlier.   This is what Madam Yun was hinting to SH today when she went to her room and asked why Madam Yun was letting JH live at that house, and what if JG and DG were to get all her money, etc.  Madam Yun told SH not to worry because she had taken some steps. 

Looks like JH will find her mom's copy of the agreement in the next episode.  JH is in gang-buster mode these days.  The mother is about to get an earful. This is gonna be fun!! 

1 minute ago, jayakris said:

A copy of the letter was found by JH in today's E94 from JG's drawer too.  It was an agreement between him and Madam Yun that he will not register the marriage.   This is what Madam Yun was hinting to SH today when she went to her room and asked why she was letting JH live at that house, and what if JG and DG were to get all her money, etc.  Madam Yun told SH not to worry because she had taken some steps.  Looks like JH will find her mom's copy of the agreement in the next episode.

Ohhhh she is going to be angry

55 minutes ago, meoooooowwww said:
1 hour ago, gladys57 said:

It really upsets me big time to see JE & DG enjoying themselves secretly watching movies on a laptop and eating happily together at DG's office which he shares with HN while our OTP are being investigated for dating!   :angry:

Their 'dating' time will not be very long :P Why do I feel they will go through another break up later? :rolleyes:

Absolutely.  Though DG is a wimp, he does have a conscience.  Once the story comes out on what JE had done to her aunt, he WILL break up with her.  We can expect 2-3 episodes being wasted on that angle.  But he is enough of a wimp that he will eventually forgive her and get back with her by the end of the drama.   I can also see her trying to kill herself and then DG taking her to the hospital to pump the sleeping pills out of her stomach and all that before they get back together.   I will be happier if he gets a clue that she is too dangerous a character to be with, and says bye bye to her, though. 

Just now, jayakris said:

Absolutely.  Though DG is a wimp, he does have a conscience.  Once the story comes out on what JE had done to her aunt, he WILL break up with her.  We can expect 2-3 episodes being wasted on that angle.  But he is enough of a wimp that he will eventually forgive her and get back with her by the end of the drama.   I will be happier if he gets a clue that she is too dangerous a character to be with, and says bye bye to her, though.

yes I think he will forgive JE. But then will her help HN in any way? I want to know what will SH do to HN. Will she try to kill her?? I don't think she will stand still.

Actually I become exasperated whenever I see the evil characters, right now Hanna is on top of them. I dislike her very much. Also HG's mom will start to act bad too. I concentrate only on HN and HG scenes now, because whenever I see SH, JE, Hanna, Mrs Lee, I just feel a severe headache  :crazy:  :angry:

So no investigation will be conducted to find the culprit behind the email accusing HG of dating a supplier? If done, the culprit can be easily traced through SH's son's comp. And SH & JE escape ONCE AGAIN!!!:triumph:

No wonder they're getting BOLDER & BOLDER! What next? KIDNAP or MURDER ???:rage:

8 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

A translation of the episode 95 video preview.

SH: Hey…how…how is it that the two of you are coming in together?
JE: We met in front of the house.
JH Mother: Son-in-law Park, will you give me some water?
JH Mother: If it’s not grape juice, I won’t drink it.
JH Mother: What? What? What are you doing right now?
JH: Did you really have to go this far?
HG Father: Is everything your mom said really true?
HG: I was going to speak with you.
HG Father: When?! After the wedding ceremony?

Me: So, HG's father is going to raise a stink, but I"m not too worried about it. He doesn't know HN yet, nor does he know that HN is his respected master's daughter. It's kind of cute how he calls EA "Sa-bu" which means "master" as in a master-disciple and is usually used by a disciple to address his teacher. :) However, I can see that HG's father is going to be upset that his son did not consult with him about anything, including resigning his position with the firm.

A translation of the episode 95 text preview.

Ha Nui and Han Gyul’s love faces opposition from So Hyeon and comes to a crisis. Madam Moon who has been preparing for a national holiday makes things hard for Jin Gook by giving him petty tasks which Jin Hui tries to endure until she explodes…

Notes: So, on national holidays, families will typically come together for a feast. So, in the text preview, it means that Madam Moon has been arranging for the feast to be prepared for the family. But it seems that her petty spitefulness can't be checked and she bosses JG around, a bit of which is shown in the video preview.

Wait did he tell his mom and sister he was going to marry her or something!!??!?!?

Oh I guess  he just meant the truth lol.

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

To be fair, in order to give Han Na's hatred of HN more depth, I think in addition to the "crime" that Han Na thinks that HN committed by selling SJ Boutique fakes, that Han Na is also still angry that her husband chose HN Apparel when Han Na had expressly forbidden Leo to work for them, wanting him to work for the larger corporate company instead. Han Na was even foolish enough to threaten divorce if Leo chose Han Nui, but Leo still chose the path that he thought was right for him which was HN Apparel.  This aggravated her hate for HN even more upon finding out that HN Apparel was headed by HN.

Very good point.  She has been annoyed with HN Apparel all along, and in turn at HN, because Leo is working there - even if she knows that HN was found innocent in the earlier story.  But she is a pathetic character nonetheless. Pretty shallow and disgustingly unapologetic about giving HN all the trouble in the design-theft incident.  At least knowing her own culpability in that incident, she should be keeping her mouth shut rather than go after HN yet again.  But that is the character the writer has put together.

I wonder if we will ever see SH, JE, HanNa, and HanNa's mother apologize to her later for all their nastiness, after all the revelations are done.  I'm not too hopeful...

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

The letter you mention is actually a contract signed by JH's mother and JG where JG agrees to never register the marriage as well as agreeing that he will not make any claims on JH's money in case anything happens to JH. It basically means that JG is giving up his spousal inheritance rights not to mention agreeing to not be JH's legal husband so that he doesn't have spousal rights at all actually. I think it speaks to JG's longing to be with JH however they can be without harming JH's relationship with her mother. However, now that JH knows, I'm looking forward to seeing the fallout. :D

In the preview, JH goes looking for her mother's copy of the contract when she gets fed up with her mother bullying her husband like a petty tyrant. My guess is that she's going to rip it up in front of her mother. At least that is what I'm hoping JH will do.

As for Han Na, I kind of feel sorry for the character because she has so clearly been written to be a plot driver rather than as an entirely coherent character. The grudge she mentions that she has against HN is that HN was selling fake SJ Boutique clothes, and despite HN having been proved innocent of the affair, I don't know if Han Na knows that, or if she's assuming that HN got away with it. Anyway, given Han Na's own crimes of stealing her husband's designs, albeit unknowingly, from HN's company, one would think that Han Na would be reflecting on her own shortcomings. However, the drama has shown that where HN and HN Apparel are concerned, Han Na is unreasonably vindictive minded towards them. To be fair, in order to give Han Na's hatred of HN more depth, I think in addition to the "crime" that Han Na thinks that HN committed by selling SJ Boutique fakes, that Han Na is also still angry that her husband chose HN Apparel when Han Na had expressly forbidden Leo to work for them, wanting him to work for the larger corporate company instead. Han Na was even foolish enough to threaten divorce if Leo chose Han Nui, but Leo still chose the path that he thought was right for him which was HN Apparel.  This aggravated her hate for HN even more upon finding out that HN Apparel was headed by HN.

Still, I've disliked Han Na ever since she treated her husband like a child rather than her husband, telling him what he can and cannot do, and threatening him ludicrously like an overwrought kdrama mother protesting her son's marriage rather than respecting he as the adult that he is. Then again, writing that perhaps that is the point. Han Na is another self referential joke really rather than consistent and developing characterization.

As for JE, I assume that at some point, she'll stop aiding and abetting her mother. I think that JE on her own is not out to get HN any more. However, JE clearly feels the need to help and protect her mother, even if HN is the one getting hurt. In today's episode, JE comments that JH looks at HN the way that JH used to look at SJ, so that she was the one left feeling very oddly about it. So, maybe JE can start to try to dissuade her mother at least, for her and DG's relationship if not for HN herself. I still think that DG is going to end up with JE, though, he had better take some hard second thoughts when he finds out what an evil nightmare JE has been to HN all this time.

Oh, that would be nice if he tells them that he intends to marry HN. :)He hasn't said anything to them about marrying HN in this episode, but perhaps in the next episode when he's defending HN to his mother and sister? Anyway,  given that HN and HG are wearing couple rings, I think everyone knows or will know that they are serious about each other.

As for the father, I think the mother/sister version of it will be that HN is a criminal scam artist who has no money and no background and so is a moneygrabber after HG and also is bad luck for him. But, that's just my guess based on how silly and unreasonable HG's mother and sister are being shown to be.

me too, I am not worried about Mr. Lee's opinion, he likes HN very much already, and like Eu-ae. Also Leo is fair too, he likes HN very much, and he was the one who encouraged HG about love (the scene when he told him that his symptoms are love not illness :) ). Also he saw HG when he came to Hanui Apparel, and how he kept running after HN (very cute), telling her he loves her. so may be he will help them :) 

As for Hanna, she is arrogant, she thinks high about herself as she is working for SJ Boutique which is the top, so she looks down on Hanui Apparel. She didn't like HN from the start when she was looking at the clothes in SJ Boutique (in the very first episodes) because SH told her to watch HN, as she stole JH's designs. Mrs Lee is really foolish, she believes anything SH says, she believed her about Eun-ae seducing men. I consider her very foolish. But then I remember when Hanna and Leo married despite Hanna's parents disapproval, the parents didn't do anything about it :) . We'll see how HG will act, I am not worried about HG. The problem lies with HN, who has a low opinion about herself for being an abandoned child. So I don't think HN will defend herself at all, that's what I am worried about. Then there is JH, may be she will stand up for HN in confrontation to Mrs Lee and Hanna. Who knows?

2 hours ago, stroppyse said:

So, HG's father is going to raise a stink, but I"m not too worried about it. He doesn't know HN yet, nor does he know that HN is his respected master's daughter. It's kind of cute how he calls EA "Sa-bu" which means "master" as in a master-disciple and is usually used by a disciple to address his teacher. :)

Ah, that is another of the kind of thing that gets lost in translation in the subtitles.  It is so funny to hear him say "sabu-nim" with all the respect to his "master".  I think there was the scene of EA getting all embarrassed when she heard it the first time.

Sometimes I wish the subbers would try to just stick to some of these words that drama characters use to address each other, so everybody can see the humor, respect, etc that is involved.  It often feels so jarring to me when I see "oppa" or "eonni" being changed to names.  Even more with "jangmonim", "seonbae", "hyeongnim" etc.   Most importantly the "sshi" usage that shows subtle changes in relationships sometimes.  The subtitles always change them all into just the names like people do in English-speaking countries.   A lot of the intricacies in these dramas are lost due to just this one aspect.    Oh well... No subbing group does it (except Darksmurf subs in the heydays several years ago - with a one time explanation in every episode; and "sshi" was not used even there)

[By the way, HG's dad does know HN, and he really likes her.  Remember the time when he called her over to the hospital or home when HG was sick after she "broke up" and all that?   But he doesn't know that she is "his master's child"]

1 hour ago, jayakris said:

Ah, that is another of the kind of thing that gets lost in translation in the subtitles.  It is so funny to hear him say "sabu-nim" with all the respect to his "master".  I think there was the scene of EA getting all embarrassed when she heard it the first time.

Sometimes I wish the subbers would try to just stick to some of these words that drama characters use to address each other, so everybody can see the humor, respect, etc that is involved.  It often feels so jarring to me when I see "oppa" or "eonni" being changed to names.  Even more with "jangmonim", "seonbae", "hyeongnim" etc.   Most importantly the "sshi" usage that shows subtle changes in relationships sometimes.  The subtitles always change them all into just the names like people do in English-speaking countries.   A lot of the intricacies in these dramas are lost due to just this one aspect.    Oh well... No subbing group does it (except Darksmurf subs in the heydays several years ago - with a one time explanation in every episode; and "sshi" was not used even there)

[By the way, HG's dad does know HN, and he really likes her.  Remember the time when he called her over to the hospital or home when HG was sick after she "broke up" and all that?   But he doesn't know that she is "his master's child"]

Mr. Lee knows HN because she pretended to be HG's girlfriend and visited his parents at their house. Even Mrs Lee liked her because she thought she was a rich business woman who owned a company. (HN is not rich :( , so she will dislike her, and esp. that Hanna says she stole SJ's boutique designs, and there is Eunae her foster mom too )

As forms of address, I don't know much Korean, but I caught up with some through just listening so I noticed "sshi" which HG used with HN.

there MD nim too (because HG is her boss, she used with JE too)

JE used Sunbae  when addressing HG, because they work together I think.

there is also -ya after names like Hanui-ya Ji Eun-ya

"oppa" I noticed when HN used it with DG oppa, then with HG oppa :) 

eonni I think is sister. it is easy to notice through listening :) 

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

Mr. Lee knows HN because she pretended to be HG's girlfriend and visited his parents at their house. Even Mrs Lee liked her because she thought she was a rich business woman who owned a company. (HN is not rich :( , so she will dislike her, and esp. that Hanna says she stole SJ's boutique designs, and there is Eunae her foster mom too )

Not just that.  HG unnecessarily said, IIRC, that she had a degree from "Seoul Daehakkyo" (Seoul National University).  That is *really* big.   Only the smartest Koreans are supposed to go to that university.  Koreans give a lot of weight to which college you went to.  That will be even more of an issue than how rich she is, possibly.  They seem to make a big deal of the woman's degree, though the MILs usually do not want the DILs to work after marriage.  They like to brag about the DIL's degree to others...  At least that is what we see in dramas!  (I need to go back and check that scene to make sure of the college reference though.)

59 minutes ago, nohamahamoud2002 said:

As forms of address, I don't know much Korean, but I caught up with some through just listening so I noticed "sshi" which HG used with HN.

there MD nim too (because HG is her boss, she used with JE too)

JE used Sunbae  when addressing HG, because they work together I think.

there is also -ya after names like Hanui-ya Ji Eun-ya

"oppa" I noticed when HN used it with DG oppa, then with HG oppa :) 

eonni I think is sister. it is easy to notice through listening

Yes.  It is actually not too difficult for drama viewers to pick up these kind of words.  Most drama addicts get them after 2 or 3 dramas anyway.  Then why make this charade in the subtitles that they are all talking like English-speaking people, and lose out on the cultural details of respect and/or closeness to each other, that are there in the conversation?   I know, this is probably just my personal preference.  Others may feel differently.

7 hours ago, dramaninja said:

Wait did he tell his mom and sister he was going to marry her or something!!??!?!?

Oh I guess  he just meant the truth lol.

Yes. I also think HG will tell the truth behind all the lies he and HN made before this and maybe about HN's foundling too. If he is planning to say something about marriage, then I believe HN will be surprised and puzzled as they never discuss this matter. Knowing that their love becoming stronger after went through some obstacles before I believe they will get through well of their love crisis. But, I also have a thought what if later writer-nim decides to make a story of HN♥HG get into a big fight? Is it even possible? I know others may not agree with this, but as for me I want to see this kind of situation. I want to see both of their action after they have fight, what will they do to come clean the situation.

Archived