[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

There was not much conversation on the scene where HG walked HN home. However, I do want to mention that EA thanked HG for being there for HN. HG told EA not to worry about HN because she will overcome. The next morning, HG goes to HN's house so they could go on a date. 

HG: good morning! did you sleep well?

HN: yes, how about you?

HG: because I missed you so much, I didn't sleep very well. Can you see the dark circles?

HN: lol, I really can't stop you/deal with you (meaning his cheesiness :lol:)

HG: have you thought about what you want to do today? We always have dates after work, but it's been awhile since we've had one on a weekend. Where do you want to go? I'll take you wherever you want to go.

HN: before that, there's a place a would like you to come with me...

At the hospital, HN inquired for her hospital records of 20 years ago. She mentioned that she was in a car accident and was adopted so we could get treatment. She's trying to recover her memories and was hoping that the records would help. The nurse basically told her that the hospital got rid of the records. Then HG asked if they can see the doctor that had treated her at that time and the nurse said that that was difficult too because it's been 20 years. 

Next scene in the car...

HG: are you disappointed?

HN: my mom said to go to the hospital where she found me to see if it could her me remember something (sorry, i'm not sure about this one @stroppyse @jayakris, can you please help with this sentence :))... what could I have expected, it's been 20 years... To be honest, I still wish it was all a dream because it's still hard to believe... (looking at HG).. I feel bad because of me, you had to drive so early in the morning.. sorry.. 

HG: i said before that instead of saying "sorry", you should be saying another word

HN: i love you

HG: it's nice to hear.. if you're not doing anything in particular today, then let's do what I want to do..

HN: sure..

In the park....

HN: I didn't know you had this kind of taste/preference (referring to the mat). Where did you get this mat?

HG: don't misunderstand, it was Leo who lent me this when he heard I was going on a date with you

HN: so what you wanted to do was to have a beer by han river? I could've just pay for the drinks since you've went thru a lot for me today

HG: what's wrong with this? the air is nice, we have refreshing beers, and you're by my side.... let's eat..

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
19 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

Bravo HG! I simply love how our namja protects his beloved HN much to the annoyance of both his mum and Hana!:wub:

It is pretty understandable too see HG gets really angry towards Hanna. But, not forget to focus on HN's reaction after that. She gives an angry + upset look to HG because of his act. Later, in next episode HG's dad kinda give scold to HG too. Just from this scene I am quite scared to see both Seol In A's and Jin Ju Hyung's eyes. 

OMO OMO!!! JH is the best!! :thumbsup:

She met with Director Han and threaten to withdraw SJ Boutique from K1 Shopping. The director didn't want to lose SJ Boutique so he agreed to disregard HG's resignation letter and to leave HN Apparel alone. What I loved the most was that JH told the director that it was not fair for HG & HN to be punished for having a relationship when JE and her are related (family members) and neither one got punished. 

Storm is coming for our OTP... So Ha Na revealed to her mom about HN been the criminal from the SJ Boutique incident. As HN tried to explain that the incident was a misunderstanding, Ha Na didn't let her finished and continued with the bashing saying that she's a shameless person. As Ha Na attempted to leave with her mom, HG showed up and told her sister to apologize to HN. Ha Na said what, and he yelled at her saying to apologize to HN. All 3 ladies were surprised by his action and HN said "HG-ssi"... 

5 minutes ago, mqiuwen said:

She met with Director Han and threaten to withdraw SJ Boutique from K1 Shopping. The director didn't want to lose SJ Boutique so he agreed to disregard HG's resignation letter and to leave HN Apparel alone. What I loved the most was that JH told the director that it was not fair for HG & HN to be punished for having a relationship when JE and her are related (family members) and neither one got punished. 

Storm is coming for our OTP... So Ha Na revealed to her mom about HN been the criminal from the SJ Boutique incident. As HN tried to explain that the incident was a misunderstanding, Ha Na didn't let her finished and continued with the bashing saying that she's a shameless person. As Ha Na attempted to leave with her mom, HG showed up and told her sister to apologize to HN. Ha Na said what, and he yelled at her saying to apologize to HN. All 3 ladies were surprised by his action and HN said "HG-ssi"... 

Thats so funny since he is the only real criminal at almost got her husband to resign from stealing from HN company lol.

You think she would you know shut up about such matters after that disaster of  course she never apologize to HN.

1 minute ago, mqiuwen said:

She's looking out for her daughter and she doesn't even know it yet ^_^

I am starting to really dislike Hanna these days, which is sad cause I loved her in the beginning. They keep on making her seem more and more naive and selfish. Even after that whole incident and she seemed to mature, she still judges HN's character without even knowing the whole story. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like anything can break the brick wall that is HG!

2 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Thats so funny since he is the only real criminal at almost got her husband to resign from stealing from HN company lol.

You think she would you know shut up about such matters after that disaster.

I know right! Most of the times, I dislike Ha Na's character. In fact, I think the only time I ever liked her was when she confessed SH's and her crime about design. She keeps on being an immature and annoying character. She really needs a slap on the face :angry:

8 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

@meoooooowwww I can understand why HN portrayed a surprising look at HG. Being a well brought up daughter and coming from such a loving family, she'd never understand why HG acted the way he did.

I'm sure she wont be upset for long once she gets to know about HG's mum and sister!:lol:

I am not worry about stuff like that she always try to be his calming effect since she does not want the relationship with his family to be bad.

CHEERS! So JH stepped in to save our OTP much to the annoyance of JE! And of course SH's blood pressure went ovet the top! :lol:

It seems like PDnim reads posts from international fans as we're getting more OTP screentime.:wub:

But what about the letter that JH was reading about? She seemed to be shocked by it!:ph34r:

24 minutes ago, matchamilktea said:

She's looking out for her daughter and she doesn't even know it yet ^_^

I am starting to really dislike Hanna these days, which is sad cause I loved her in the beginning. They keep on making her seem more and more naive and selfish. Even after that whole incident and she seemed to mature, she still judges HN's character without even knowing the whole story. Fortunately, it doesn't seem like anything can break the brick wall that is HG!

So Han Na doesn't see the wrong in what she did to HN but continues to bash HN for what she thinks HN did wrong. She's another ungrateful selfish witch who only thinks of herself. Han Na needs another kick in the pants as a reminder of the situation she was put in because of SH. 

HN deserves to be YELLED at by her brother HG because he's HAD ENOUGH of her. It was because of her refusal to admit her misdeed which had cause HN much misery over the stolen design. 

HG has every right to be angry with her! 

About his mum, wait till HG gets to know that she went to harass EA over the scam case! 

And if his henpacked Dad scolds him, I hope he moves out and live on his own. I'm sure he's financially capable as he's been working for some time in a management post, is a workaholic and has no gf until HN. He'd even offered to be HN's financial guarantor once. :blush:

16 minutes ago, matchamilktea said:

Guys, let's just enjoy this and look forward to the looks on HG's mom and sister's faces when it's revealed that HN is actually the daughter of their boss B)

HG's mother and Han Na need to accept HN first for who she is as a person now and not for what she's worth because she's JH's bio daughter.  They readily believed SH's lies because of who she is related to and the position she holds in SJ Boutique. They both need to be taught a lesson on how they judge people period. Someone they see as having less does not mean they are bad people. SH was fortune to live a good life because of her sister not because she's a good person. HG's mother and sister need to be slapped with the facts that the rich are not always the best people.  

Woww... Just when I was about to feeling hopeful for this show, it brings me right back down. :wacko:

If SAT is life imitating art imitating life, I certainly wouldn't want to live in that life, where 70% of the characters is bad or baddish, and only 20% decent and 10% good. 

We're at Ep 94 and it's still HN-HG against the world, backup with JH.. even EA is fighting for herself? :crazy:

Too much negativity here, making me lose all faith in humanity.

If later, somebody pull up a data on how much goodness presented in this drama vs how much evilness, I'm pretty sure the number is around 20:80. I'm being generous with the 20 knowing that the large part of that 20 will go at the end of the show where everybody who is ever cruel/mean/wrong will be forgiven and accepted with open arms. hasthag kdramalogic.:sweatingbullets:

What I don't understand is why is the writers feel that audience will be more attracted seeing people doing mean things to other people.

Suffering and misery alone aren't going to make for a very interesting story. I can imagine the writers in their group discussion, be like "I don't think HN suffers enough. Let's add more character to torch her!". "Oh, it's getting boring with only HN as the victim. Let's bring HG in the plot too, it'll be fun!" :blink:

I try to be positive and think ... Perhaps the writers are just giving examples to the general public on What Not To Do To Other People?

Like don't slander. Don't envy. Don't steal. Don't manipulate.  Don't think bad thoughts and put it into action?

You know, something like the ten commandments of Kdrama. 

Or perhaps this is the only way for the audience to practice empathy and sympathy, because apparently watching the news about suffering in other part of the world is not enough, so they have to add more suffering in a daily drama where it's supposed to be entertaining and family friendly drama. :crazy:

Excuse the diatribe but really frustrated by how things are going on in this drama. :vicx:

2 minutes ago, awsparkle said:

HG's mother and Han Na need to accept HN first for who she is as a person now and not for what she's worth because she's JH's bio daughter.  They readily believed SH's lies because of who she is related to and the position she holds in SJ Boutique. They both need to be taught a lesson on how they judge people period. Someone they see as having less does not mean they are bad people. SH was fortune to live a good life because of her sister not because she's a good person. HG's mother and sister need to be slapped with the facts that the rich are not always the best people.  

I agree with you, but I feel like HG's mom, like SH, only sees status. Remember when HN pretended to be HG's girlfriend and went to dinner at his house? They already lied then that HN had a better education and was well off. I thought Hanna was better than her mom since she fell in love with Leo and rejected her moms idea of marrying for status, but apparently the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in this case. But maybe its just SH's lied that HN is a thief that bothers her most. I don't know if either of them are going to come around to like HN on their own with SH causing so much trouble.

It really upsets me big time to see JE & DG enjoying themselves secretly watching movies on a laptop and eating happily together at DG's office which he shares with HN while our OTP are being investigated for dating!   :angry:

And JE has the audacity to act lovey dovey with DG as if nothing is happening!:astonished:

Now that our OTP is cleared of their so called misdeed , I'm wondering what our super wicked cum efficient mother & daughter criminal partner will hatch up soon? :confounded:

They just get stronger and stronger with each new challenge. His mom and sister always  was going to be obstacle but Hanna but of cool it before she get expose.

Also why would you make trouble again for you husband boss she such a fool.

He is going to nd up proposing to her soon if they keep being stupid which would be great

10 minutes ago, gladys57 said:

It really upsets me big time to see JE & DG enjoying themselves secretly watching movies on a laptop and eating happily together at DG's office which he shares with HN while our OTP are being investigated for dating!   :angry:

Their 'dating' time will not be very long :P Why do I feel they will go through another break up later? :rolleyes:

After for a long time since HN met HG's mom, now writer-nim want to make a story of Hanna and HG's mom will not giving their 'blessed' to HN♥HG relationship :rolleyes: and probably HG's mom will know about the lies made by HN♥HG before. Hope this issue will not drag too long. 

This week they are start filming for episode 100. This pic was taken by Shim Hye Jin (Jin Hui). After she and In A did a lot of scenes together recently, they are becoming very close. You can see they upload a pic with both of them together and give comments on each other's IG.

@dramaninja we will see their marriage around episode 115-118 :PLet all the problems be settled first. 

2 hours ago, mqiuwen said:

Next scene in the car...

HG: are you disappointed?

HN: my mom said to go to the hospital where she found me to see if it could her me remember something (sorry, i'm not sure about this one @stroppyse @jayakris, can you please help with this sentence :))...

What you got there seems correct to me, @mqiuwen.  A little unclear on whether Mom asked her to go, or if she decided to.  I think the line can go either way, but probably it was - "I thought if I went to the place where mom had first found me, I could remember at least something".  @stroppyse may be able to parse it better.  The "eommaga" at the start of the line makes it a bit ambiguous, to me.  Either way, the same idea.  She was trying to see if she would remember anything.  I guess she had simply woken up at the hospital with no memory, so the place is not making her remember anything now about the accident which was somewhere else.

2 hours ago, gladys57 said:

@meoooooowwww I can understand why HN portrayed a surprising look at HG. Being a well brought up daughter and coming from such a loving family, she'd never understand why HG acted the way he did.

I'm sure she wont be upset for long once she gets to know about HG's mum and sister!:lol:

She is also being sensible and behaving like how "good girls" are supposed to behave.  She is "brought up well enough" to know that acting smug and happy about her man standing up for her, would only make the two women more upset at her that he is being controlled by her.   She instinctively knows that she is supposed to oppose the man behaving like that to his mom and older sister.

Archived