[Drama 2018] Tomorrow Is Sunny as Well / Sunny Again Tomorrow, 내일도 맑음

0ly40

1 hour ago, Saja La said:

Many thanks for the update.... Anyway, after reading your comments, I know it is bad of me to say, but i had hoped grandma WILL approved on JE-DG but NOT for JG-JH couple. The grandma will say, "after considering all matter, only one couple should be link to that shoemaker, so, I have decided that it should be  JE that  can be with DG coz JE's parents status are no higher than of the shoemaker especially since JE's dad job is nothing to shout about (grandma will give a pointed look at JE's dad) . HOWEVER, this is not the case for JH. JH is of a much much higher status than the shoemaker, so no on JH-JG couple". .... LOL... Can you just imagine JE & SH reaction to hearing this..???? It would imply, JE status is of no higher than a shoemaker family, hence JE being with DG is suitable.... LOL... I bet JE will dump DG in a heartbeat after hearing that statement.....

Wow, I hadn't thought about it. I would love for that to happen! 

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Ailín Herzkovich said:

Wow, I hadn't thought about it. I would love for that to happen! 

IKR... And once JE dump DG, JH can freely  pursue back her man since there is only one couple that will link to the shoemaker family..... 

Bonus if DG finds out that the reason JE dump him is coz she disagree with her grandma that if she marries DG, it means that she is NOT marrying into a family that is of lower status than her family, but in actuality, she is marrying up. DG will find out the hard way  that just like JE's mom, JE is delusional in the thinking that her aunt's wealth is ALSO her family's wealth, not realizing that its JE's family that is leeching on her aunt...

Or DG finding out that JE got offended that JE is good enough to be link to the shoemaker but not for her aunt... The aunt is too good for the likes of a shoemaker family...

Congratulations on 100 pages Sunny Again Tomorrow soompi forum!!!! I wonder if there is other daily dramas that have reached 100 pages at the halfway of the drama :rolleyes:

:kiss_wink: :kiss_wink: :kiss_wink:

To those who are still watching this drama and I believe mostly because of Hanui♥Hangyul, THANK YOU for being faithful and loyal and keep anticipate it for every weekdays.

I still remember the excited feeling when KBS WORLD aired the first episode and do not know why at that time I got a feeling I will get hooked by watching this drama and when I look at myself now.... YES IT IS TRUE! I've watched all the episodes without skipping any scenes.

I also noticed many people start to get know about this drama and of course because of our favorite couple! What can I say and hope from all of you is let's pray the best for this drama until the end of it. Pray for this drama has a good ending with justice to HN♥HG, JinHui♥JinGuk and I want JE and her mother get a punishment (I hope not a cliche one like in other daily dramas).

Edit : I hope my instinct is true;

1) HN♥HG will go to a date before episode 80. 

2) DGxJE together for now because it is the only way for DG to know JE's real self

For this scene HG should put his hands on HN's face like when they did the kiss...

6 hours ago, darr said:

Holly molly:no_mouth:

I had wanted this babe to redeem herself, to use DG unconditional love for her and see that the world have room for everybody to fit in. She isn't afraid to go to her boyfriend's father. Boyfriend not betrothed. They just started. In Korea's culture, it boyfriend's /girlfriend's parents or family are highly revered. She didnt tell DG and sneakily went to his father. At this point i give up.

I'm not seeing it from the point of her aunt. To me, there is nothing they can do to that woman than declaring her daughter dead while they interact with the said daughter everyday.

Now the ball in in DG and his father's court. I hope they use their brain especially the father.

1. For sneaking up to him behind his son's back, she is manipulative.

2. She is disrespectful 

3.She is obsessive.

U know DG father don't know her background story at all. But this her action will make the old man think if this woman is good enough for his boy. And will DG gat to hear about it and jolt back to his sense.  JH need shaking. That woman is excessively dull. Like daughter like mother. Only good in biz. Had HK not been the bold type,HN will still be mourning over her unrequited love. Grrrrh!

Is it not time to create an avenue to start looking for HN? 

HK gave HN 2 days,  gosh, I love this guy. I mean, I have been watching dramas but haven't seen this type of boldness. The guy is spitting fire and actually, it's one of the qualities that attracted HN to him. He is bold and blunt. As soon as he settles with his heart,he goes in for the kill:D

100 pages!. In the history of family drama.

This drama has a feel of weekday dramas. 

Congrats everyone:heart:

Lol, I laughed so hard when he told her he would give her plenty of time then gives her two days.. :))

21 hours ago, Saja La said:

I do it too....  !!! heheh

But it seems this week, they look like the story line will focus on the annoying couple JE-DG, so, i will stop watching this k-drama and only read the comments here and see the link should there be any HG-HN cute moments....

Same here!  I can't stomach the machinations of the evil mother-daughter duo.  So thanks a lot to everyone here!  I'm happy enough reading your comments and gnashing my teeth along with you.  :kiss_wink:

38 minutes ago, tinkerbelle2004 said:

Same here!  I can't stomach the machinations of the evil mother-daughter duo.  So thanks a lot to everyone here!  I'm happy enough reading your comments and gnashing my teeth along with you.  :kiss_wink:

Loved the fairy,tinkerbelle:heart:

8 minutes ago, xiashenghan said:

Just passing by... Was the episode today aired? I can't seem to find it anywhere. :bawling:

No episode until Friday and next week  most like we have only 2 as well the games last until September 2nd I think.

Here enjoy episode 72 again cheep up!

16 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

No episode until Friday and next week  most like we have only 2 as well the games last until September 2nd I think.

Here enjoy episode 72 again cheep up!

Boo! That sucks! :crazy: Thanks for the info. :D

Ok I hate the thumbnail KBS used. :angry:

Chingu's Let's list all the scenes you found :rage::anguished::astonished:  @dramaninja @penelop3 @mqiuwen @xiashenghan   @darr @angelwingssf @ajummapunkinssi @tinkerbelle2004

Episode 74

JE walks in and says DG should not look at no woman besides.  smh smh smh white-cloud-emoticon3.gif

She doesn't even greet anyone in the room but wants to claim her man. 

She purposely has DG walk her home and tells her aunt she is dating someone

She introduces DG to her grandmother 

She tell her mom to get out of her room.... Lol LOL white-cloud-emoticon4.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Haelmoni ( JH's mom) yelling at Jin Hee and telling her she can't date a roughneck. LOL LOL 

Shin Hee making DG uncomofrtable when she asked him what does his father do for a living.

12 hours ago, meoooooowwww said:

Edit : I hope my instinct is true;

1) HN♥HG will go to a date before episode 80. 

2) DGxJE together for now because it is the only way for DG to know JE's real self

I hope it's true too.. I even hope that HN-HG will be officially dating by Ep 80.

Because soon after, they have to sort out the mess of HN as HG's fake girlfriend or HG's mom's for another 5 episodes? Then, HN's past is revealed, even then I'm sure SH or JE will try to prevent it with their evil scheme. That itself is probably the highlight so nearing the end and takes up more episodes. HN will be so alone then, I hope HG is there to support her. :wacko:

Yees.. DG-JE is now fighting for their love, but once DG knows her true self (I think he knows how cruel she can be but too blinded by love to see it), he probably leave her.. but later on, in the final episode, he'll return to her. Typical drama storyline, where nobody is truly punished. 

Woow... I'm writing in PAGE 100!!!:P

@UnniSarah list the scenes that gives me a stomachache? :crazy:

39 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

Chingu's Let's list all the scenes you found :rage::anguished::astonished:  @dramaninja @penelop3 @mqiuwen @xiashenghan   @darr @angelwingssf @ajummapunkinssi @tinkerbelle2004

Episode 74

JE walks in and says DG should not look at no woman besides.  smh smh smh white-cloud-emoticon3.gif

She tell her mom to get out of her room.... Lol LOL white-cloud-emoticon4.gifevil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Haelmoni ( JH's mom) yelling at Jin Hee and telling her she can't date a roughneck. LOL LOL 

Shin Hee making DG uncomofrtable when she asked him what does his father do for a living.

1. HN just laughing and accepting dinner invitations HN are you stupid? white-cloud-emoticon3.gif

2. Hanging up and running away from HG.  Instead of talking and figuring it out, spouting nonsense to HG.  Acting as if she does not remember.  Arrogant.  Then she should not have accepted the kiss.  That too according to the video she participated in it and it was not a lip kiss:mask:

3. JE acting all smug in front of her aunt and advising her aunt as if she has experienced life, pain and suffering.  

4.  Aunt should stop discussing these things with both her sister and her niece.  Who discusses private matters with younger generation.  

5.  Haelmoni calling JG as a roughneck.  What name should we give her.  Just because she is aged, and behaves like a 4 year old - temper tantrum nonna?

6.  HG - give our girl some space.  Let her think it out and 2 days is not enough for our QueenBee.

7.  What is wrong with Mr. Kim -  noted that he is not married, but sure that he has dated plenty.  Hanging around the manager?

8.  Where do I start with SH -  I hate all her scenes - even the ones in the preview.  As soon as she shows up on the screen, I am :rage:, but do want to watch the conversation, so I can diss her.

9.  What is with these men and women's portrayal of families in Korea?  JE dad such a wuss and liar.  When SH asked if he knew JE boyfriend, he lied. 

10.  JE and her schemes -  hate her like crazy.  I think the writer is giving her too much importance in the story.    I want to see the day when JH realizes what a crook mother and daughter are.  

11:  I don't want to spread too much negativity -  enough for today. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

Episode 74

@UnniSarah ALL the scenes were JE, SH, & Haelmoni appeared :lol:. Bwahahahaha... 

1 hour ago, dramaninja said:

2000 posts nice!

Once again CONGRATULATIONS for this achievement!!!

Btw, for next week probably we will get to watch two or three episodes only because of Asian Games? Hmmmm.... Deep in my heart I always pray we can get to see more of HN♥HG sweet scenes in those episodes. Anyway it is not possible if the other reason KBS 1tv delayed it because of PD-nim's request to give them time? Who knows?? Last week, on Thursday/Friday/Saturday JuHyung upload an IG story and I saw his script book for episode 77. Probably yesterday they're just started filming for episode 80/81. That is why this week only have two episodes aired. There are another possibility which is Writer-nim is still has not or nearly to finished the scripts for episodes 84-90 and maybe he/she has some difficulty to make the scripts become more interesting in hope not to make viewers feel disappointed with this drama and his/her to gain main vision at the end of it. 

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Episode 74

Tough one.. 

JE prancing in and announcing she is jealous and pulling DG to dinner with her, basically ignoring everyone. 

HN when she gives HG her annoyed looks.. 

JE and all her scenes basically that include DG or her aunt.. ok.. JE all the time! 

DG saying he would always be on JE side.. 

DG actually letting JE be rude in the office to all the workers and pulling her into the coffee area. 

DG apologizing to HN about the dinner being changed.. why not just invite JE or tell JE you will do it another time. 

Best for me was when HG told HN he would wait for her.. then gave her 2 days!! 

Archived