[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

On 9/24/2018 at 8:01 PM, msmy said:

@jojoanna...hang in there and keep watching.  The episodes are a little sporadic, since they're pre-empted when Korea has some must see athletic events, holidays that must be observed, or things are in the works like  World Peace.  At this rate I hope we're all still friends by the time this finishes, like next summer.  :grimace:

I am positive we will still be friends @msmy...:heart:

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks like the whole week is taken up with Korean holiday specials, so there's probably not going to be anything until next week.  I've started "Love Until the End" which looks pretty good if anyone is looking for another daily.

1 minute ago, msmy said:

It looks like the whole week is taken up with Korean holiday specials, so there's probably not going to be anything until next week.  I've started "Love Until the End" which looks pretty good if anyone is looking for another daily.

@msmy ... Already watching it chingu. All caught up on that one. :bawling::bawling:

I have lots of GIF in the forum.

Well well welll I was right . I loved today’s episode because Shin Hwa Kyung has finally burned her very last bridge in my opinion. There is no turning back for Hwa Kyung. O

Oh Sang-Pil asked her what does she want. She said to return back to Misaeng Group. He was shock at the audacity of her wanting to come back after lying about who she is.  The she said Jae Bin .. I got lost in translation after that . Lol lol. This girls is a very good liar. The look on Jae Bin is hilarious. Lol lol. @stroppyse Hwa Kyung is the girl in the picture below. Can you tell me what was said chingu. Dying to know what she said.

UNrBPlCW35y0G9Df6VTkIwVdLb6asU0ooQIpfjwf

What HK said after Gramps said she wasn't related to the family and shouldn't move in,  "I have a right as JB's fiance."  JB was shocked!  Crazy Mom still has some doubts about JB being legit, but so far, HK has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.  Restaurant Dad is very angry and Mom doesn't understand the wrath of Miseong Group once they discover the truth.  We'll see how long it lasts, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for JB who doesn't deserve to be duped like that.

Just now, stroppyse said:

@UnniSarah, when OSP asks how she could come back to live with them when she's not of their blood, HK responds that she wants to do so as Jae Bin-sshi's fiancee. 

Thanks chingu for the translation @stroppyse. Now I can get a good night sleep. Since I changed my work schedule sometimes , O don’t get the opportunity to watch my dailies until my weekend. I can only watch it raw and go by comments in soompi thread. :heart:

15 hours ago, msmy said:

What HK said after Gramps said she wasn't related to the family and shouldn't move in,  "I have a right as JB's fiance."  JB was shocked!  Crazy Mom still has some doubts about JB being legit, but so far, HK has pulled the wool over everyone's eyes.  Restaurant Dad is very angry and Mom doesn't understand the wrath of Miseong Group once they discover the truth.  We'll see how long it lasts, but I'm beginning to feel sorry for JB who doesn't deserve to be duped like that.

Thanks for this info chingu @msmy 

Hwa Kyung has a lot of nerve to plot her way back in the family. She planned her moves step by step like she thinks she is all that. At first i thought HK loved Yeon Hee. It now I am not so sure anymore. I think the only person she loves is herself.  I love these scene so much though, it is so telling of Hwa Kyung personality 

giphy.gif

The look on Oh Sang Pil's face is priceless, I couldn't stop laughing at him. Chingu, I will never feel sorry for JB because he didn't feel torn about going to his new family. Even though it seemed unfair that his mom would always be hard on him. As we can see she does love him , loves him enough to send him to live a cushy life because he has never achieved anything unlike Do Bin. JB is seriously dumb and he chose to believe EVIL HWA KYUNG over his own parents. His mom told him once her first found out someone was adopted in his family. He automatically thouhgt it was him, His own father kept telling him "YOU ARE MY SON" AND THAT WE ARE BOTH A LIKE BUT again JB decided to only listen to Hwa Kyung. THe woman he knows a bonafide liar and very selfish. Right now he is going to enjoy everything that is thrown at him especially having HK.  He will be the first to find out that he isn't the true heir and he will do whatever he has to keep living that cushy life. It won't be until he finally see HOW CRUEL OH SANG PIL CAN BE , WILL HE REALIZE THAT HIS FAMILY COUL DBE IN DANGER IF THE TRUTH EVER COMES OUT. SMH SMH SMH 

Chingu , Yong-Sim will have her eyes opened soon. I can't wait for her to finally see  Hwa Kyung true colors.

gOING TO WATH THE EPISODE WITH SUBS NOW.... WILL COME BACK LATER

There is absolutely no way that a corporate family would do a DNA test other than by the participants going into a clinic and a test is done under supervision by  medical staff.  JB admitted that he barely got through school, so he isn't going to find much success in Miseong.  I think DB has turned that company upside down anyway, so they already have an "optics" problem.  Add to the mix that HK wants to marry her "cousin".  The gossip and bad publicity are going to peak.

What's completely missing so far in this story is the explanation to the kids as to how JB would be related to Gramps.  Chairman Oh did show JB a picture of Yeon Seok, but no one has mentioned that Yeon Seok's wife was restaurant Dad's sister.  Anyway, the preview shows Chang Soo, who is really angry, going to Chairman Oh and telling him that it is not JB, but DB who is the grandson.  I don't think the story would be interesting anyway if DB isn't thrown into the mix to liven things up and give Gramps a stroke.  JB's character is way too meek to have him as the focus.

Just finish Ep 56 and the preview for Ep 57 is WOW... I want to see it but it's not out yet...
Preview showing Daddy Yoon Chang Soo meeting with Grandpa Oh Sang-Pil and telling Grandpa JB is not his grandson...rather it is DB.   Wooo...Daddy YCS...you rock... go ahead and whack that nut wife of yours HYS... better still put HYS and SHK together they so rub each other's back perfectly.  A bit worrying considering SHK lies even when confronted by husband YCS... 

Preview for EP 57 keeps me :grin:

@lu09  @msmy @jojoanna

Oh Sang-Pil will be receiving another blow that Fake Hwa Kyung is not to be trusted. TBH , I wanted this lie to work so that Yoon Jae Bin can finally see Hwa Kyung true colors. 

Yoon Do Bin knows Hwa Kyung is not to be trusted but be doesn’t want to believe that she is involved in another lie. When he told Han Woo Jung, she doubted the news of Yoon Jae Bin as the grandson. He convinced her not to think negatively but when concerning Hwa Kyung noting is ever as it seems. He also realized that Hwa Kyung moved in with them just so she can find Misaeng Group grandson but the rest of the family could not connect the dots. Hwa Kyung trier to convince him that wasn’t the only reason but I believe that was the only reason she wanted to move in. 

Yoon Chang-Soo , I love this guy I hope he does tell the truth so I don’t lose faith in his character. He even asked the wife for a divorce the look on her face was priceless. Since she is so heart broken to lose her son, she should be happy that husband won’t tolerate it. I am thrilled that he also doesn’t like Hwa Kyung anymore. Hwa Kyung only know how to make enemies. Look at how cool Yoon Chang Soo is 

Spoiler

giphy.gif

President Shin , I have no idea if he believes Yoon Jae Bin is the heir or not. He gives little hints that he knows the truth for example It’s is better to have Yoon Jae Bin as the heir instead of Do Bin. Do Bin is capable , smart and strong. He said those words to Do Bin, his personal assistant and Hwa Kyung. 

Oh Yeon Hee 

I finally caved in and I am staring to pity her. If Do Bin is revealed to be the true heir, YH will be protected and she will finally have someone on her side. It may take a long time but Do Bin won’t let anyone mistreat his aunt. She is all alone in her delusional stat of mind . Since she has low self esteem, she hasn’t realized that her father is just old fashioned that doesn’t mean he isn’t hers. Yes when it comes to company issues the company comes first. It isn’t right that is what it is.  She has finally said it out loud Her husbands love is fake and not even her fake daughter is truly hers. 

Crying her heart out because she has no one 

giphy.gif

What I hate the most is that Hwa Kyung has the nerve to be sad at her comments. Everything Yeon Hee said is true. Hwa Kyung spend so much time plotting, she never once though about how her plans will affect her mother it is proof that in her delusional state she puts herself first. She will always remain selfish and never knowing truly what love really is. Smh smh 

Here she is showing us what she wants 

giphy.gif

PS ... IF YOU QUOTE ME PLEASE DELETE THE GIF’s. Thanks. Don’t forget to to like my post please.  :D^_^:lol:

We've been punked again by an imaginary scene where Chang Soo  told Chairman the truth.... it was what CS was thinking but it didn't happen.  Anyway, Chairman is not going to let HK back into the fold... have to wait for subs, but I wonder if she would not be an acceptable mate for whoever the grandson is.  JB is already too much of a doofus for Gramps, so I don't think this will last.  

@msmy  yes... so sad...he swallow his words just because of his wife's words... What wife would use such cruel words to blame the husband for not giving their son a good life?  Hey...the son is a big boy already and he can go find his own good life instead of chasing skirts.  Sad indeed. Very very disappointed with CS's holding back and decided to follow his wife.

Hope the truth won't be out only after gramps no longer around... I want Grandpa to hang in there to get the real truth that DB is the real grandson.  Just watch the preview and so happy that Grandpa not giving in to HW.  LOL actually Grandpa did not in exact words agree for HK and JB to be married to each other.  He just said HW needs to make her status legalised and "documented" as in she is no longer related in any way to Grandpa.  Grandpa knows once he disapproved HW to be with JB...then there's no way HW will go through the "strike off family register, etc etc"  BRAVO Grandpa

This JB is a loud mouth and "LOVE" to boast especially more so now he is "fake grandson"... wooo... imagine fake grandson marry fake grand daughter produces more fakes... Wow...JB sure has a temper ok...now I admit JB and HK are perfect match made for each other.  

Ouch so painful to hear HK telling JB to be happy and ask JB "if everyone is unhappy then should you be unhappy also?"  Hey... she ought to swallow her own words... remember when JW and WJ were doing so well in their work, HK was not once happy. Instead she plot to destroy and destroy. So if she can ask JB that question...then why can't she be happy instead of being a plotter, destroyer?

This series is moving too slow... Need more episodes and longer would be nice ... Ok... I am saying that because I want to know the ending and the fate of everyone.

@UnniSarah... i am still hanging in here despite not wanting to watch anymore of the "fakes" and "liars"  I need soju to numb numb numb so I won't be pulling hairs out... :blush:

Episode 58 takes a crazy turn when Gramps tells HK that not only is she "un adopted" and not part of their family, but she cannot live there.  At that point tall secretary hauls her out and they take her to the asylum.  By the end of the episode, JB gets violent with the weasel secretary and almost pushes him off the roof to get the location of HK.  He and DB are racing to the asylum, but HK manages to trick the assistants and get out into the dark.  She flags down a car....

Woo Jung gets the job as an anchor for ABC news.  I wonder if they will take on the corruption of Miseong and possibly win some type of award in the end.

This drama has up and gone crazy with plot holes upon plot holes. Nothing makes sense anymore. It's as if the writer is just pulling ideas out of thin air and writing them down to see if the audience will like it. 

Time to take myself out of watching this crap of a story.

False preview again... HK didn't flag down a car, but ran through the woods until she ditched the attendants, then fell down a muddy hill and was eventually found unconscious by JB and DB.  She is now back at their home.  Have to wait for subs, but JB is getting ticked at the Miseong group.  VP Shin is also angry at her father for getting rid of HK, so who sides with who?  I know this drama is not big on details, but HK seems to have given up on her job as she is never there anymore.  I think Han Joo Wan overhears Chang Soo muttering about DB being the real grandson.

Archived