[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 9/7/2018 at 8:41 AM, jojoanna said:

Sadly even the "fair-game family" Chang-Soo and his $$$greed wife Yong-Sim is playing their own game here. the greedy wife YS is saying one thing and doing another thing all for $$$ and may I say...she is willing to selling "her so-called son" for lots of $$$ if and when grandpa Sang-Pil comes knocking for the heir.  The head of the family Chang-Soo, wife Yong-Sim, son Jae-Bin, daughter Jae-Hee... interesting all talks about $$$ first before agreeing to do a favor or help out one another.  Strangely only Do-Bin do not put forth $$$ value before doing anything for anyone.

How would this series fare towards the ending?  

@ajummapunkinssi  I agree Chang Soo, Yong Sim, Jae Bin and Jae Hee all have the same greed when it comes to money.  When Yong Shim needed money it was Do Bin helped them settle the rent money. 

12 hours ago, msmy said:

I don't  think she can fake it  because  the  parents know the  truth. HK tries to seduce one brother  who  rejects  her, and  the  other  brother  she can  play  like  a fiddle. 

Both parents may want their blood child be given the best life because they know he is too much like them unlike Do Bin @msmy

As @ajummapunkinssi said Chang Soo and his family love money so much and I believe they can easily be bought. Besides Yong Sim wears the pants in the family . If she says Jae Bin goes then he goes. They will be respecting her SIl's wishes and they send their own to reap the benefits. Sadly once this family join hand with HK, Woo Jung and her family will keep their distance from the Yoon family. 

If Jae Bin is chosen HK will hit the jackpot because once she finds the grandson , HK will stick to him like glue and Jae Bin's  wishes will be granted. She will have the upper hand because Jae Bin loves her for who she is and will always remain by her side no matter what evil stuff she does. If the writer doesn't do the switch then He's life will be full of schemes to get Do Bin choose her. HK and Yeon Hee might work together to break Do Bin and Woo Jung up for good. One thing I am loving is that none of HK schemes stay hidden for long. 

HK messed up with the fabricated story which will come back to bite her in the end. 

What do you guys think ?????

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@ajummapunkinssi  I agree Chang Soo, Yong Sim, Jae Bin and Jae Hee all have the same greed when it comes to money.  When Yong Shim needed money it was Do Bin helped them settle the rent money. 

Both parents may want their blood child be given the best life because they know he is too much like them unlike Do Bin @msmy

As @ajummapunkinssi said Chang Soo and his family love money so much and I believe they can easily be bought. Besides Yong Sim wears the pants in the family . If she says Jae Bin goes then he goes. They will be respecting her SIl's wishes and they send their own to reap the benefits. Sadly once this family join hand with HK, Woo Jung and her family will keep their distance from the Yoon family. 

If Jae Bin is chosen HK will hit the jackpot because once she finds the grandson , HK will stick to him like glue and Jae Bin's  wishes will be granted. She will have the upper hand because Jae Bin loves her for who she is and will always remain by her side no matter what evil stuff she does. If the writer doesn't do the switch then He's life will be full of schemes to get Do Bin choose her. HK and Yeon Hee might work together to break Do Bin and Woo Jung up for good. One thing I am loving is that none of HK schemes stay hidden for long. 

HK messed up with the fabricated story which will come back to bite her in the end. 

What do you guys think ?????

I agree, I think they will send their own child, DB will not be sent and HK will stick to YB thinking she will get what she wants that way. YB is her sidkick and he won’t go against her anyway.. especially if he is the “heir”. Of course in the end DB will inherit, HK stuck with the wrong guy.. WJ will get the guy and the money, and the father... (not that he’s a prize)... I’ll be curious to see how the DNA test comes out since HK is doing it in secret. If it does come out that DB is the real grandson and she got it right, then none of this will happen.. I’m hoping it does though, i don’t want her plans to come to happen. Regardless of the outcome HK isn’t going to let the relationship between DB and WJ alone.. she was embarrassed and smacked down big time.. 

It was only recently in "My Golden Life" that the parent gave the "capable" daughter away for a better life instead of the real heir.  So if that kind of story line plays out again, I will be really disgusted.  It has to be more original that something that's already been used.

On 9/6/2018 at 3:54 PM, ajummapunkinssi said:

Everything just miraculously floats along in a way that HK can still keep up her nasty work.. and what’s up with DB here? You confess to the girl then let another hold your arm after boasting she stayed at your house and had breakfast with you? Not only is JW stupid for not giving him a chance to explain, DB is even more stupid to let HK keep putting him in a position to be misunderstood. If you don’t like HK then put her in her spot in front of the girl you do like.. that’s so frustrating when they write these characters so weak they just can’t say no... that’s one thing I have loved in Sunny Again Tomorrow and I’m A Mother Too, the leads don’t let themselves be drug around at another whim.. they tell it like it is and that’s that! 

I understand your reasoning, but in spite of everything, it seems to me that in this drama it is the bad girl who is the lead female it is rare, so things revolve around her

2 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

I understand your reasoning, but in spite of everything, it seems to me that in this drama it is the bad girl who is the lead female it is rare, so things revolve around her

It’s the typical daily drama set up.. the villian always gets the most screen time and everything revolves around them. The leads are the targets for all their psychotic ways.. it’s sad but the way it is, I don’t expect it to change either.. 

3 minutes ago, ajummapunkinssi said:

It’s the typical daily drama set up.. the villian always gets the most screen time and everything revolves around them. The leads are the targets for all their psychotic ways.. it’s sad but the way it is, I don’t expect it to change either.. 

yes, i  known but here she's the lead female, look at posters, presentations, names etc. in addition the drama revolves around her

1 hour ago, marrez1 said:

yes, i  known but here she's the lead female, look at posters, presentations, names etc. in addition the drama revolves around her

Actually chingu JW and HK are the female leads in the drama @marrez1 . Like @ajummapunkinssisaid daily drama’s always have villains have more screen time.   

Here is is the synopsis for drama 

P5i5DYWii4TVBAJE8vDKNMZPOP_rfqnrvUrQGwvV 

Episode 48... DB commits to Woo Jung, she is reluctant, but then accepts the necklace.  HK is furious, so she goes ahead with the DNA tests to find the heir.  She looks surprised at the results, and the preview shows her spiking DB's drink, so I'm guessing he is the heir and she wants to have his baby to get back into the household and make a claim on the Miseong fortune.

HW is one sicko person full of greed even if it is through lies she will just bulldozed through.
Ep 48 is really flashing GREED GREED GREED...
the sister suddenly so nice to HW because of a branded handbag... ouch
oh yes... so happy DB put his foot down on his love for WJ. Sadly HW is beyond hope or even worth the looking at.  Her greed is way beyond. Thinking back to day 1 when she went on a picnic with the real HW then 7yrs old and the real HW parents... fake HW could have tried to rescue or pull real HW out from the water or something... She just stood there looking and I am guess her mind is running...let her die so I will be the adopted into the family as the real HW.
Would like to say... just skip everything...just show the final ending of fake HW...
:glasses:

33 minutes ago, jojoanna said:

HW is one sicko person full of greed even if it is through lies she will just bulldozed through.
Ep 48 is really flashing GREED GREED GREED...
the sister suddenly so nice to HW because of a branded handbag... ouch
oh yes... so happy DB put his foot down on his love for WJ. Sadly HW is beyond hope or even worth the looking at.  Her greed is way beyond. Thinking back to day 1 when she went on a picnic with the real HW then 7yrs old and the real HW parents... fake HW could have tried to rescue or pull real HW out from the water or something... She just stood there looking and I am guess her mind is running...let her die so I will be the adopted into the family as the real HW.
Would like to say... just skip everything...just show the final ending of fake HW...
:glasses:

Idiot db ; the fact is he trust fake HW and end up sleeping with her. now she will not let him go

19 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

Idiot db ; the fact is he trust fake HW and end up sleeping with her. now she will not let him go

I think his drink was spike by HW so he is as good as knocked out and HW happily jumped into bed with him as she wants to bear his child and using that to enter back into Grandpa's household.  Moral of the story... do not go out with someone you already do not wish to spend the rest of your life with. Ok... going to admit DB is blur beyond rescue.  No matter what happens...he happily hop over to HW each time she calls or appears hopeless. "Sleeping with the enemy" suddenly pops into my head when thinking of DB in bed with HW. Ouch

HW is beyond help. Her greed is just too much. Girl got no conscious at all! She wants everything and hates WJ (as she's the real daughter of her adopted dad plus DB loves her too). She wants to take everything away from WJ. 

She doesn't care that DB told her straight out that he doesn't love her or has any feelings towards her. Heck, he even did his 'proposal' in front of her to make her realize his feelings towards WJ. But does that deter her, NOPE, not one bit! She's still bulldozes right along in her path to get DB, not caring if she hurts him in the process. 

WJ should just stay away. DB is just too stupid. He tells HW that he has no feelings towards her, yet, HW calls, he goes. If you don't like someone, shouldn't you stay away. HW warned you that she's not giving up and she's desperate to get you. STAY AWAY...or better yet, MOVE OUT!!!

Ugh, this daily is just bonkers and making me stupid just watching it. May have it give it up. WJ is also stupid!!! Why are all characters either stupid or just plain crazy!!!

I knew it DB was the heir, Jae Bin is way to much like his parents. So money hungry and loose morals like his sister. Jae Bin always siding with HK because she such a hard childhood. She chose to live a life like that and is planning on destroying President Shin so she can have Oh Yeon Hee all to herself and the luxury of living as Misaeng Group DIL or Daughter. HK is so greedy and very scary . HK's plan has hee working as a triple agent. Working with the chairman , Yeon Hee and President Shin. Smh smh smh 

Watch Jae Hee side with HK just so her dream can come true. I wonder how far will she go To help HK in winning DB's heart . Knowing Yong Sim, she is just as greedy as he kids. She likes HK from the time she was a contest to be show host. YS is so materialistic that he likes HK because of her fashion sense.  Tbh O want YS to keep siding with her so that when se find out what kinda person she really is it will teach her to stop judging a book by it's cover. She needs a lesson and so does the rest of her family. 

Yeon Hee asked a really good question in today's episode . SHE SAID WHY HAN JOO WON FAINTED IN FRONT OF HER HUSBAND. Why her?  She ( Yeon Hee ) wondered. Does the universe think MJ are soulmate/ meant to be together ???? I think that is a very good question . Is the writer hinting at something in the future , Do these MJ and JW still have feelings for each other. TBH I have no idea who love who or don't love who. LOL 

BEST MOMENTS  AND MEMORABLE

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Yeon Hee is playing with HK and she doesn't even know it. YH want Hk to get rid of Ha Woo Jung and Ha Joo Won for her benefit even knowing that HK will want to get rid of President SHin. While HK is trying to hurt President Shin, Yeon Hee comes in for the rescue. SmhSmh smh  I think YH's plan might backfire in the future. 

Boy, this drama doesn't disappoint, does it?  Enter the loan sharks who are demanding loans to be paid from restaurant Dad, who has been scammed by his "friend".  Then comes Pres. Shin, who, I'm guessing, will bail out Dad if the heir is turned over.  We can't be too far away from HK doing some morning gagging, then looking at a pregnancy test from the night with the comatose man.  The precipitation level (crying) is pretty much at 100% with moisture in every episode.  This writer must have a check list of "must do" scenarios of Korean dramas.  DNA scene... check.   Drinking until passing out.... check.  Birth secrets.... check.   And so it goes.....

On 9/9/2018 at 1:41 AM, ajummapunkinssi said:

Hi Ajumma P, for this k-drama, they actually wrote the first name (main lead) is the Villain. So for once, these Korean put the correct character listing correctly. So, we the viewers can't be pissed off on Villain getting 70% screen time since she IS the LEAD..... WJ is NOT the female lead in this k-drama....

But anyhow, Koreans still  haven't figured out how to write a decent (I am not even asking for good, just decent) story line for the good guys...  sigh  ...

Just being curious...How many of you want to whack Jae-Bin for taking it out or loosing it with Do-Bin just because of one greedy person Hwa-Kyung?

Jae-Bin really has a head full of air only...he is being used by Hwa-Kyung and he is also carrying news of what happen to Woo Jung and Joo Won directly to Hwa-Kyung...wooo Jae-Bin is definitely Hwa-Kyung minion.  And each time he is not happy or Hwa-Kyung ignores him... he will go screaming his head off at Do-Bin and even to the point of not caring the brotherhood.

This series is 120 episodes and it is only Ep 50 now... 

Archived