[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@marrez1.... Chingu, I am quite confused when did Do Bin ever found Hwa Kyung attractive. I would really like to know when he showed any interest for HK.

He has never shown a interest at all . If he does end up with her , I will be pissed because I believe that Hwa Kyung is falling for Jae Bin right now because he has always stood by her side and he has given her free rein to use him to her hearts content. If the reason you believe DB ans HK should be together because he does let her use him, I would disagree for this storyline. DB is an honest man and being with a conniving and evi person would destroy him.  From watching today’s episode raw, HK can see that Misaeng Group Chairman has finally lost it and will use this opportunity as a stepping  stone to hurt him because he hurt her. HK isn’t a caring person but a user and manipulative. She manipulates her mother and now the Chairman, It is only fair that she ends with a man who has nothing to begin with. If she ends with DB she will end up with a Fortune when she needs to be a pauper at the end of the drama. She schemes so much that Misaeng Group will end up in gutter because her schemes never remain a secret. I wouldn’t be surprise that JB leaving and running away from everyone was HK’s plan from the start. 

I never said that DB and KH were going to finish together , and even now I would find it hard to believe, unless the writers play a tric, I even said that HK with his handling will probably end up in jail soon, I just said that DB despite himself had feelings for HK. When do you ask? I think that from the beginning he was attracted to her, He's a good boy and smart, I agree with you on it, he saw the true face of HK and how bad it is, I know that he is in love with WJ, they make a good shot WJ and DB, even if I find WJ sometimes silly

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JB is back, he is set up at Miseong with an office, complete with nameplate and secretaries.  The wedding invitations have been sent, and the preparations made for JB and HK to be married.  HK   and JB had the audacity to invite Woo Jung and her mother, so, not only did they show up, but I think Han Joo Wan made a call to HK and said she was going to tell JB about her scam just before the wedding.  No preview, but the end of the episode shows HJW and JB ducking into a stair well with HK frantic as she peeks around the corner.

Shocker... there was actually an episode today.  Anyway, from the raw.... 2 steps forward and 1 back.  Crazy Mom confronts Yong Sim at the wedding, something about the hanboks... and insults her horribly.  JB is called away by HK as HJW is hesitating to tell him the truth.  HK and HJW get into it (next to the stairs, of course) and HJW falls down a flight of stairs and is in a coma.  Scene ends with Pres. Shin standing over HJW in the hospital.

It might be better this way anyway.  If HJW eventually confides in Pres. Shin and tells him the truth, he can watch HK and know she is evil.  Technically, Woo Jung and Do Bin are "cousins",  so I'm not sure how this can work out.

No episode again, so I doubt there will be 120 episodes.  This drama is supposed to end in Dec.

What I didn't mention yesterday was that Pres. Shin must know who is behind HJW's accident.  When HK and JB presented themselves to Chairman, HK was very nervous and made shifty eyes toward her mother, who also knows what happened.  HK got blood on her wedding dress, so she had to walk down the aisle in a red gown that made her look like a hooker.  Pres. Shin was late getting in place to walk HK down the aisle, so I think he orchestrated the medical help and got  the site cleaned up.  Who knows if there might be CC tape, but Woo Cheol saw it and is traumatized to the point of being unable to describe what he saw.

8 hours ago, msmy said:

No episode again, so I doubt there will be 120 episodes.  This drama is supposed to end in Dec.

What I didn't mention yesterday was that Pres. Shin must know who is behind HJW's accident.  When HK and JB presented themselves to Chairman, HK was very nervous and made shifty eyes toward her mother, who also knows what happened.  HK got blood on her wedding dress, so she had to walk down the aisle in a red gown that made her look like a hooker.  Pres. Shin was late getting in place to walk HK down the aisle, so I think he orchestrated the medical help and got  the site cleaned up.  Who knows if there might be CC tape, but Woo Cheol saw it and is traumatized to the point of being unable to describe what he saw.

I believe he knows because his wife told the secretary to clean up the mess HK made which is HJW. It's won't be surprising if the secretary talked. For the first time, Pres Shin did a good deed. Poor WC saw his mom laying in a pool of blood and got shocked. I hope the mom doesn't die for the sake of WC otherwise I'm not sure what will happen to him in this condition. As for WJ and DB, this can be solved if Pres Shin divorces his wife or DB doesn't assume his real identity. I hope for the first one lol. 

I don't get Pres. Shin's order to his secretary to "get rid of the security footage."  That would be dangerous for the hotel if there is an investigation into a possible crime or just a liability lawsuit.  All in all, it seems to have been an accident with HJW loosing her footing.  Hopefully HJW  had her phone set to "record" as the events happened.  HJW had intended to meet with the Chairman following the wedding.

Much of this episode was predictable with the awful people sneaking into the  hospital room of a comatose patient and threatening/attempting to do harm.  No medical personnel to be seen....<_<

The police are now involved and are working to find out what happened to HJW.  Pres. Shin has the security film that shows the action in the stairwell, but then the camera was poked out so the police only have the footage from the hallway that shows who went in and out of the stairway.  HJW's phone was recording, so the police now have a record of what was said.  The picture is becoming clearer for Pres. Shin , Woo Jung, and DB.  End of episode has HJW wiggling her fingers and eyes starting to open.  It's absolutely creepy that HK keeps showing up in the room, so I hope she gets banned pretty soon.

6 hours ago, msmy said:

The police are now involved and are working to find out what happened to HJW.  Pres. Shin has the security film that shows the action in the stairwell, but then the camera was poked out so the police only have the footage from the hallway that shows who went in and out of the stairway.  HJW's phone was recording, so the police now have a record of what was said.  The picture is becoming clearer for Pres. Shin , Woo Jung, and DB.  End of episode has HJW wiggling her fingers and eyes starting to open.  It's absolutely creepy that HK keeps showing up in the room, so I hope she gets banned pretty soon.

@msmy  He should have called the ambulance right then.. Why hide her knowing his crazy wife would suspect him and have him followed.. He has every right to protect his childs mother keeping her from being orphaned.. If she had died crazy wife would loved that but no way would he turn his back to his child after her mother is goine even though she wants nothing to do with him.. This is why I don't get why he lied to her..  

Off to see the latest. 

Episode 71 is not on my regular sites, but it must have been aired somewhere.  There is a raw version on youtube that someone recorded from their TV (not great!).  Anyway, what I'm noticing is that JB is getting more and more sullen as he suspects things are not right.  He actually confronted HK when he saw her try to remove the face mask of HJW.  She weaseled out of any real answer, but he's smart enough to know that she lied about Grandpa wanting him when he was pulled away from HJW, and that HJW wanted to tell him something.  What concerns me is that JB is going to get sucked into some "conspiracy to defraud" claim if Chairman finds out first, when it is actually HK and his parents who are responsible.

Ha! Ha! Ha!  This is hilarious!  :D Gramps has convinced DB to take his skills to the new Miseong media station and make it a respectable outlet.  DB takes Woo Jung as his partner as they enter the lion's den "to catch the lion".  They are producing a program as investigative reporters, and their first project is to delve into HJW's scandal involving her dismissal and why bad things keep happening to her.  Ouch!

Well welll, Han Joo Won woke up . I didn’t get the chance to watch the whole episode yet but just clips of it. HJW accuses HK of something, HK is still jealous of HWJ,  Jae Bin wants tor protect HK for trying to kill HWJ. I don’t think he wants to know what his Noonin wanted to tell him. 

HK must go through a full makeover, she must wear conservative clothes, talk a certain way and act conservative because she is Misaeng Group Grandaughter In Law.  I don’t even think HK wants a kid but when she was pregnant she did cry air after losing it. This character truly confuses me at every turn. What does she want? does she even know what she wants? 

Jae Bin is pathetic and a very wild card because his love for HK willl bevinenveru twisted once the truth of his true parentage is revealed. He is going to enjoy power and money . There are two paths he will have to take 1. Become evil or 2. Give up life as Misaeng Group Heir. 

Smh smh smh 

This episode was hardly worth waiting for.  JB is finally figuring out that HK is toxic, and more bad stuff is happening to HJW as it looks like the "red sticker" crew has arrived at her house.  HK is employing bad people to do really bad stuff, so this is getting tiresome.

I want to say I fee sorry for JB but he put himself in that position for life for promising HK to alwys be by her side because if her need to get everything she wants. 

As i watch this episode chingu @msmy I was so scared for WC. I thought HK succeeded in getting rid of WC. 

My problem with HK is that she is so selfish and never greatful for what she wants. Everyone see her for the monster she is except for JB. JB feeling sorry for her when he just doesn’t know that HK has  never truly loved or cared for the man who gave her a new life. She stepped in someone else life and forgot the person she lived as, never sided with the man who gave her a new life, never truly acted like hi daughter. 

Jae Bin is another worst male character in kdrama daily. He goes home and calls his wife a monster but yet he is still protecting her. Instead of asking the right question and just thinking she is horrible. He should be wondering why does she want to get rid of WC??? Is WC a threat?? You seee your wife trying to hurt a defenseless boy who doesn’t know how to take care of himself and yet you asked WC to keep the fact that HK took him somewhere far

Now HK is up to something else with JB’s and Misaeng Group rival. Sometimes wonder what is wrong with HK? Is HK smart? Does she want to destroy Misaeng Group?? Everything she does lead to destroying the image of Misaeng Group in some way. The richard simmons knows how it feels to be kidnapped and taken somewhere and she decides to do the same thing to someone who is in worse situation than her. 

Yes, just what is the last straw for JB?  He was warned not to trust HK by his brother, and slowly he is getting a clue.  But this is taking so long and there could be a tragedy before he takes action.

The storyline with WC was a little dicey.  I'm wondering if an advocacy group for special needs kids might criticize this writer.  That happened many years ago with "Smile Donghae" when the special needs Mom was being exploited by a jealous wife, to the point of trying to get her on a plane to get rid of her.  That kind of storyline should be off limits.  Kids like WC are vulnerable and their caretakers worry all the time about bad people.

19 minutes ago, msmy said:

Yes, just what is the last straw for JB?  He was warned not to trust HK by his brother, and slowly he is getting a clue.  But this is taking so long and there could be a tragedy before he takes action.

The storyline with WC was a little dicey.  I'm wondering if an advocacy group for special needs kids might criticize this writer.  That happened many years ago with "Smile Donghae" when the special needs Mom was being exploited by a jealous wife, to the point of trying to get her on a plane to get rid of her.  That kind of storyline should be off limits.  Kids like WC are vulnerable and their caretakers worry all the time about bad people.

@msmy.... I think there won’t be a last straw for Jae Bin. Jae Bin will need to see her in the act murdering someone and manipulating him over him being the fake heir? 

That storyline should have never aired because this is a touchy subject that can hurt this drama. Your right the caretakers will be worried or be more worried now after watching this scene. Smh smh smh 

On 10/29/2018 at 5:57 PM, UnniSarah said:

Well welll, Han Joo Won woke up . I didn’t get the chance to watch the whole episode yet but just clips of it. HJW accuses HK of something, HK is still jealous of HWJ,  Jae Bin wants tor protect HK for trying to kill HWJ. I don’t think he wants to know what his Noonin wanted to tell him. 

HK must go through a full makeover, she must wear conservative clothes, talk a certain way and act conservative because she is Misaeng Group Grandaughter In Law.  I don’t even think HK wants a kid but when she was pregnant she did cry air after losing it. This character truly confuses me at every turn. What does she want? does she even know what she wants? 

Jae Bin is pathetic and a very wild card because his love for HK willl bevinenveru twisted once the truth of his true parentage is revealed. He is going to enjoy power and money . There are two paths he will have to take 1. Become evil or 2. Give up life as Misaeng Group Heir. 

Smh smh smh 

@UnniSarah  He would choose the ladder He's also going to become evil he'll be shock at the revelation stupid went through to bait him in only to find out he's not the real heir.. Buyt JB has always wanted to live a noble lifestyle so yes he'll take the evil route..

4 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Now HK is up to something else with JB’s and Misaeng Group rival. Sometimes wonder what is wrong with HK? Is HK smart? Does she want to destroy Misaeng Group?? Everything she does lead to destroying the image of Misaeng Group in some way. The richard simmons knows how it feels to be kidnapped and taken somewhere and she decides to do the same thing to someone who is in worse situation than her. 

The things she's doing to WC is only revealing that he's the real Heir To MG..

2 hours ago, msmy said:

@msmy  This also happen in another drama can't think of the name off hand were the sister was looking for her special needs brother who was a piano pratogist.. Anything he hears once he could play it better as if he recorded it himself.. It was a classical player.. So she will succeed in getting WC for a while..  

8 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

The things she's doing to WC is only revealing that he's the real Heir To MG..

@sava2sava  Chingu Misaeng Group really heir is Do Bin. Do Bin is Chang Soo’s nephew , his sister’s son who married Oh Sang Pil’s son. 

Hwa Kyung also did a DNA test between the brothers. Do Bin was the Winner. 

20 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@sava2sava  Chingu Misaeng Group really heir is Do Bin. Do Bin is Chang Soo’s nephew , his sister’s son who married Oh Sang Pil’s son. 

Hwa Kyung also did a DNA test between the brothers. Do Bin was the Winner. 

Thanks for the correction so DB comes out the winner no wonder she used JB she would have never got any where with DB

Archived