[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

Finally caught up to kdrama. Damn!!! It is getting so good. It is so good planning on rewatching episode 19-22 all over again. 

I really wonder what Shin Hwa Kyung really up too. This girl has so much control over her mother. SHK’s mom is very unstable and really can’t live without SMJ. Like Chairman OH said Yeon Hee has given her all to SMJ and he hasn’t given her anything. Yeon Hee is following her daughter’s advice and it isn’t following through. In the end Yeon Hee is going to unravel faster. 

Shin Hwa-Kyung 

She acts like she is the best and smarter than everyone in the room but she has a big head and too much confidence. This confidence has gotten her in hot water already and did not take her grandfather advice. The fact that she believes she k owe her father. I think Joo Won knows him best. 

Myun Joon and Joo Won are very complicated characters. I have no idea what they mean to each other. But psycho Yoon Hee saw something in her eyes and I wondered can she really see the longing in Joo Won’s eyes at the villa. Why,  wae ,wae did he hug her and ask her why didn’t she come to him when she was pregnant.  I really want to know how do they feel for each other. Can’t wait to see what happens. 

My ship has sunk because of SHK, she is a reallll beeech. How dare she cause such complication between my OTP. I have no idea who is the real OTP. I seriously object to Jae Bin dating Woo Jung. Let me share a beautiful moment . 

tdXCxi0V71RaWPnOjpbuivH-SAv4sb6ydizzAcCH

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi, I'm watching this drama too and seriously i really dont want to see Jae Bin and Woo Jung. I don't like that character i don't know what is he good for? I like Woo Jung, because she's strong and doesn't let her colleagues push her around, but i need her to get in her head that Hwa Kyung is not her friend anymore. I also dont like WooJung's mom, why can't she be clear and firm with HK's mom about her relationship with Mr Shin? She's a celebrity but the way she acts like she's the inferior.

And my ship WooJung and DoBin :)

7 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Finally caught up to kdrama. Damn!!! It is getting so good. It is so good planning on rewatching episode 19-22 all over again. 

I really wonder what Shin Hwa Kyung really up too. This girl has so much control over her mother. SHK’s mom is very unstable and really can’t live without SMJ. Like Chairman OH said Yeon Hee has given her all to SMJ and he hasn’t given her anything. Yeon Hee is following her daughter’s advice and it isn’t following through. In the end Yeon Hee is going to unravel faster. 

Shin Hwa-Kyung 

She acts like she is the best and smarter than everyone in the room but she has a big head and too much confidence. This confidence has gotten her in hot water already and did not take her grandfather advice. The fact that she believes she k owe her father. I think Joo Won knows him best. 

Myun Joon and Joo Won are very complicated characters. I have no idea what they mean to each other. But psycho Yoon Hee saw something in her eyes and I wondered can she really see the longing in Joo Won’s eyes at the villa. Why,  wae ,wae did he hug her and ask her why didn’t she come to him when she was pregnant.  I really want to know how do they feel for each other. Can’t wait to see what happens. 

My ship has sunk because of SHK, she is a reallll beeech. How dare she cause such complication between my OTP. I have no idea who is the real OTP. I seriously object to Jae Bin dating Woo Jung. Let me share a beautiful moment . 

IS THAT HAPEND OR NOT YET?

58 minutes ago, Leila Essalih said:

IS THAT HAPEND OR NOT YET?

@Leila Essalih Woo Jung disappointed Do Bin. She didn’t tell him that she was tricked about the time. Smh smh 

Chingu can you edit your post because you quoted my GIF and remove it. You can not quote GIF, Pictures or videos

1 hour ago, TRAN said:

Hi, I'm watching this drama too and seriously i really dont want to see Jae Bin and Woo Jung. I don't like that character i don't know what is he good for? I like Woo Jung, because she's strong and doesn't let her colleagues push her around, but i need her to get in her head that Hwa Kyung is not her friend anymore. I also dont like WooJung's mom, why can't she be clear and firm with HK's mom about her relationship with Mr Shin? She's a celebrity but the way she acts like she's the inferior.

And my ship WooJung and DoBin :)

@TRAN I shipped named them WooDo. But I think WooBin may sound so much better.  I ship them too so badly. Do Bin really like her Woo Jung but I am afraid she will stick her claws in him because of his adoptive mom. That woman voted for Shi Hwa Kyung. Smh smh smh 

I don’t think Hwa Kyung was ever Woo Jung or Joo Won’s friend. She was using them to make connections. Smh smh smh  Yoir right Woo Jung needs to wake up big time and Do Bin needs to see her in acrions so she doesn’t sink her claws in him too deep. 

1 hour ago, UnniSarah said:

@Leila Essalih Woo Jung disappointed Do Bin. She didn’t tell him that she was tricked about the time. Smh smh 

Chingu can you edit your post because you quoted my GIF and remove it. You can not quote GIF, Pictures or videos

@TRAN I shipped named them WooDo. But I think WooBin may sound so much better.  I ship them too so badly. Do Bin really like her Woo Jung but I am afraid she will stick her claws in him because of his adoptive mom. That woman voted for Shi Hwa Kyung. Smh smh smh 

I don’t think Hwa Kyung was ever Woo Jung or Joo Won’s friend. She was using them to make connections. Smh smh smh  Yoir right Woo Jung needs to wake up big time and Do Bin needs to see her in acrions so she doesn’t sink her claws in him too deep. 

@UnniSarah i-m sorry ,i'm new in this , forgive me plese

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

@UnniSarah  You are so right she was never her friend she used her because of her mom connection.. She always disliked her and is going to hate her even more once she finds out he's her bio father.. She's going to feel she has everything over her and taken everything from her from her real dad which she spent his last dying days with.. When it comes to Bio dad she's not going to like the fact that she can get all his attention from him.. She thinks kicking dad out is the solution to cover up her lie and identity but it's not going to work in the end she will be the biggest loser of them all because adopted dad can blackmail her.. There's no doubt in my mind he will blackmail her in the end she's going to be so tangle up in her web of lies and decit she will come back to her so called friend once again and try to use her to cover her liess.. I had thought she will try and do something to Woo Joo later in the show to keep her identity under wraps..

Welcome Everyone for a moment I thought it was only @0ly40 and I watching.. Hi @Leila Essalih Welcome aboard.. You are amongst the daily gang we don't get offended about such things.. If you have any question please feel free to give a shout out and someone will respond asap  

New k-drama poll around the corner. Click down below to get to the thread to get further explanations. Have fun and enjoy! :D 

Wow this crazy dynamic of Hwa Kyung’s family  is getting juicier.  The pot of stew of insecurity, greed and ambition boils nicely as each member tries to outrun from each other.   Unfortunately Woo Jung and her mom got caught in their net and became sort of like a punching bag.    

Yes it appears Hwa Kyung is the main lead and she is the villain.  So far HK and her family are getting a lot juicier lines.  They are an enticing hook. It’s hard to walk away from their seemingly crazy shenanigans.

@UnniSarah 
Thank you for your entertaining images/gifs.  They are adding an interesting flavor.   You are right  WooDo/or WooBin might be a good OTP.   At the beginning I didn’t make any connection with Woo Jung and Do Bin  but when he smiled his harsh expression disappeared and he looked warm and fun.  Yeah he looked good with Woo Jung.  Let’s pray they will have a sparkling chemistry.  It’s hard to follow a crazy daily without a good OTP chemistry. :P   

Well, I'm caught up, and have to admit that I fast-forwarded an awful lot to get here.  There is so much "filler" and really slow story line, I don't think until the missing grandson shows up that it will start to develop.  He will be the challenge to Hwa Kyung, so she will have to up her game.  The story line of a bunch of meek women getting pushed around by bullies, then, eventually getting revenge is so old.  I hope by episode 50 it gets a little more interesting.  Hopefully by the end, Han Joo Wan, her daughter, and cutie Do Bin will do the detective work to uncover the secrets and shenanigans of  Grandpa and his company.

24 minutes ago, msmy said:

Well, I'm caught up, and have to admit that I fast-forwarded an awful lot to get here.  There is so much "filler" and really slow story line, I don't think until the missing grandson shows up that it will start to develop.  He will be the challenge to Hwa Kyung, so she will have to up her game.  The story line of a bunch of meek women getting pushed around by bullies, then, eventually getting revenge is so old.  I hope by episode 50 it gets a little more interesting.  Hopefully by the end, Han Joo Wan, her daughter, and cutie Do Bin will do the detective work to uncover the secrets and shenanigans of  Grandpa and his company.

Annyoenghaseyo @msmy  Long time no see. I feel a bit conflicted because sometimes an episode is BORING and another time it is awesome. Lets be honest this a typical daily and this time the villain is the female lead.  Check out my 

Pic collage on WooBin  :wub::wub: Woo Jung and Do Bin.. I do hope the story doesn't drag.

7F9ygRn4ptWdieMjg5o1NMSM7BTlQKxw2NnuBIsDMR0TL0i1Yrf7389skcYApY9-NY_-dx3FE2CUitUu8paXcV6Kwqye2XTYa84Am2x56cUjnQVWluluZRRpzQXazHMTj8nA3A9psg=w2400

Today was an awesome day for me. Can you guys believe the dumb guy bought Hwa Kyung's act on becoming male friends. I am having major premonitions. He will be the Fall guy and the Spy in Woo Jung's family. HK sure is playing the game right for now. I almost started feeling sorry for HK because "' You didn't love me as a child" that is why I am like this. to SMK , PppAaaleaseee..... This girl always has excuses for her bad behavior. Another is OmO OMO , Because you know my secret , that is why I hate you. This girl is seriously delusional.  Sadly she still didn't have to turn out this way especially if she really love this family. 

3 hours ago, msmy said:

I'm with you @msmy  It's not going to be fun not until HK learns G/pa is looking for the real G.son and please let him turn out to be WB this will be a real interesting twist to the story.. It would be even better if it turns out to be the Autistic boy.. Forgot his name just that quick but he's really good playing this Autistic role.,. This would really send HK and adopted mom in a psycho mode..

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

This girl always has excuses for her bad behavior. Another is OmO OMO , Because you know my secret , that is why I hate you. This girl is seriously delusional.  Sadly she still didn't have to turn out this way especially if she really love this family. 

@UnniSarah  This line is her crutch to get oeople to pity her..  She's like the Lil boy that cried wolf and in the end when it comes time to really need the people she cried wolf to no one will show up or they will all throw her excuse right back in her face.. 

Somebody who is paying attention a lot better than I am can set us straight on the missing grandson, but I thought the story was that Grandpa's son died, and the grandson was in America (?) but had not been located.  I'm hoping it will be someone so business savvy to give HK a run for her money (literally!) because she has no legitimate claim to the family fortune anyway.  In the end I expect Grandson to put her in her rightful low-class place.  In some of the descriptions for this drama, there is a "blank" face with a ? over it, so I assume this character comes later.

4 hours ago, Leila Essalih said:

@UnniSarah i think do bin is real grand son of rich grandfather

Exactly @Leila Essalih... Remember the lady ( Chang Soo's ) fisrt love is the one who gave him the baby or switched babies.  She gave him a lot of money and he refused to tell his family about it. He is digusting just like his son Jae Bin. They both have that disgusting character trait ( SELFISHNESS AND GREED). 

• Guest changed the title to [Current Drama 2018] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말 - Mon-Fri @ 19:15 KST

@TRAN @msmy @booha  @Leila Essalih @sava2sava  

The major cliffhanger to episode 25 was sweet and I believe she ( Oh Young-Hee ) will eventually take him back. I think she is going to keep him hanging for a while. If she doesn't take him back then I will applaud  her for choosing herself. She loved him and was content with being in love. Oh Young-Hee finally realized she could never get his heart once she saw the way Shin Myung Joon interacted with Ha Joo Won and Ha Woo-Jung. Even his body language is more relaxed and at peace. It has never been that way when he was with her. 

luFKJ8eJYZ4ILqxnLVLRShn6fbpor3Oq7R2xWvWa

I have thought a alot about how Shin Myung Joon started dating Oh Young Hee. She did most of the pursuing until he folded. SMJ at that time was struggling to make something with himself until she gave him the opportunity to move up in the world . She opened her world to him and it tempted him. She knew how he felt about her but she kept insisting on being content to loving him 100%.  I think they were happy especially when his daughter was alive. But once she died and OYH lost her marbles, that is when things changer in their relationship. He wasn't able to properly grieve for his daughter, she became a distant memory even fake Hwa Kyung forgort about his daughter that died in front of her.  

I have had this once question popped in my mind.  WHY WAS HE SO COLD TO FAKE SHIN HWA KYUNG??

Shin Hwa Kyung is using her beauty and tempting Yoon Jae Bin to help getting rid of Ha Joo Won and Ha Woo-Jung. The look on his face is so IRRITATING and makes me worried. How far will he go to have Shin Hwa Kyung's love and attention because she is his style of female mate. 

i4dlefzI_rttmjl-UsI9Hkf4CCggRtAJy5pU7eZm

To our beautiful OTP

They had a beautiful and epic moment. Yoon Do Bin made a promise and I hope he keeps his world from Now on. It would be quite disappointing for him not to follow thru. Ha Woo Jung is just to nice . She will be accused of doing unspeakable thing and doesn't have an ally yet. She needs one and we all know YOON JAE BIN can't be trusted. His mouth is like the energize bunny that just won't stop. He believes and trust a woman who has been lying to her family of who she really is.

" If Something like this happen again

I won't ask any questions...

and believe what you say "   :wub::wub::heart:

zEtalYdYezBFIYQG_JqT2sjkCs89BO_qM62W6Gvv

@UnniSarah

Yup it’s sweet to see our WooBin is making progress.   I know Woo felt hurt when Bin acted harshly toward her about another appointment fiasco.  But Bin apologized after he learned what really happened to her and said he would trust her from now on.   Woo needed and appreciated his assurance after what happened earlier with SMJ and OYH.  Also Bin began to see who Woo is.  Instead of completely blaming the other, Woo’s mind was sensible enough to see she should recheck the appointment time.    At the end the incident brought them closer, though they still have to face more turbulent times because of HK’s dubious scheming mind.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:

I think JB is like a bumbling dodo.  On top of carrying around a gullible brain JB got hit by a femme fatale with HK.  woww   It’s so hilarious yet irritating how he reacted to HK’s minor car accident.  However he isn’t totally hopeless.  At least he still has some functioning brain to wonder whether HK is using him or likes him some. lol   
The whole plot lines are moving in such ridiculous ways that I have to suspend my sanity. But the pace isn’t bad. Besides watching all this absurdity in the drama gives me some perspective regarding real life stress.   haha  
It looks like HK is going to lay a big trap for Woo and her mom.  Wonder what was SMJ’s thinking while he knelt in a humiliating pose with everybody walking around him?   Oh boy I couldn’t help staring at his expression to catch his thought, such as revenge or endurance of which he had plenty experience living in that house.   haha   Yeah HK wondered too how much she had to pay for her fake ID.  And Yun Hee has to deal with insecurity and humiliation from feeling she only bought SMJ’s empty cell.   

Archived