[Drama 2018-2019] Secrets and Lies, 비밀과 거짓말

0ly40

19 hours ago, sava2sava said:

@0ly40  Are you and I the only ones watching this drama..?  I'm liking this drama.. Wifey went looking for trouble and now she finds it.. She brought all her troubles upon herself..  I wait ti see how HK reacts when she finds out who daddy dearest real daughter is and I hope he steps in to check HK ab out messing with his innocent daughter..

I'm not watching yet, due to some jobs, but I hope this weekend can begin to watch it.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 7/16/2018 at 4:34 PM, sava2sava said:

@0ly40  Are you and I the only ones watching this drama..?  I'm liking this drama.. Wifey went looking for trouble and now she finds it.. She brought all her troubles upon herself..  I wait ti see how HK reacts when she finds out who daddy dearest real daughter is and I hope he steps in to check HK ab out messing with his innocent daughter..

Yeah it’s very quiet here.   But it’s only ep16 and maybe too early.  It seems the initial entanglement for all of the characters  is still going on.   
I don’t feel daddy, Shin Myung Joon is going to be a big white knight for his bio daughter (Han Woo Jung).  He seems too greedy and ambitious.  Remember he dropped Woo Jung’s mom (Han Jo Won) so that he could marry a rich girl. :wacko:

character diagram

Ia15t7b.jpg

On 7/17/2018 at 9:03 PM, booha said:

Yeah it’s very quiet here.   But it’s only ep16 and maybe too early.  It seems the initial entanglement for all of the characters  is still going on.   
I don’t feel daddy, Shin Myung Joon is going to be a big white knight for his bio daughter (Han Woo Jung).  He seems too greedy and ambitious.  Remember he dropped Woo Jung’s mom (Han Jo Won) so that he could marry a rich girl. :wacko:

Thanks @booha  For the character descriptions.. I see we got another unknown person coming in it must be the bio G/son which both foster dad ans daughter will have to woek together in order to fight fir whhats not theres..

I'm not really getting wifey senseless thoughts.. Why get all bent out of shape over something that happen many years ago..  Seems like daddy bought the man she wanted back then but in her thoughts she thinks he could have not had anyone else other then her back then.. Now after learning otherwise she feels like sher's been cheated..  Both mother and foster daughter are so twisted up in there thoughts.. 

16 hours ago, sava2sava said:

Thanks @booha  For the character descriptions.. I see we got another unknown person coming in it must be the bio G/son which both foster dad ans daughter will have to woek together in order to fight fir whhats not theres..

I'm not really getting wifey senseless thoughts.. Why get all bent out of shape over something that happen many years ago..  Seems like daddy bought the man she wanted back then but in her thoughts she thinks he could have not had anyone else other then her back then.. Now after learning otherwise she feels like sher's been cheated..  Both mother and foster daughter are so twisted up in there thoughts.. 

Well it looks like wifey is a psycho.:sweatingbullets:  As a matter of a fact her whole family members are psychos with different cloaks.:sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets::sweatingbullets:  
If wifey acts insecure, it’s because she knows her husband(Shin Myung Joon) married her for the money. So far it doesn’t appear SMJ has any deep feeling for his wifey(Oh Yun Hee).  We saw how SMJ got humiliated by Chair(Oh Sang Pil) repeatedly.  SMJ knows he’s a powerless puppet in that household which made him feel rage.  
All three, SMJ & OYH & Oh Hwa Kyung, became pawns to Chair  because of their greed. :crazy:

Qb7i1K0.jpg

4oikgro.gif

Wow  Shin Myung Joon got kicked out. :phew:  So unexpected  hehe    I guess it showed what his worth was in that family.  But in the preview, it seems he is trying to crawl back.   Now I’m curious what kind of excuse he will use to stay afoot. :o

Hello chingu's 

I just started this drama. I was able to watch 5 episodes before going to work. Once I get home I will binge watch the rest. I have finally found my new kdaily addiction.

Shin Hwa-Kyung

I truly pity this character and is sufferingg from abandonment syndrome. She is rather afraid of being abandoned again and is afraid of what OH Sang Pil will do to her once he finds out she isn't his grandson. His grandaughter is dead and I think YH  might have lost her mind once she lost her daughter. The fact that her daughter was a little bit similar to her own she was able believe in truth that SJ is her daughter. smh smh smh In episode 4 or 5 HK is showing signof jealousy because of Woo Jung's bright personality because her bio dad saved WJ and abandoned her. Was wondering what is wrong with her and so forth. As she was saying those word I wanted to tell her , she was never at fault but never had the chance to meet good people. Sadly she met bad people, people who are selfish and didn't have any moral or compassionate heart. Ironically she finally does meet good but because she is broken she can't see it until the end of the drama. smh smh smh 

Yoon Jae Bin is way to much like his father. I really dislike this character because he is so nosy and dishonest. He likes a girl and yet refuses to tell her who he really is. He informs Woo Jung about her being sick even when she is ignoring him too. He isn’t a good worker and he only thinks of himself. smh smh smh 

Especially this scene in episode 11 when Han Joo-Won met Shin Myung Joon at the Yangsuri villa, he runs away to not get caught instead of trying warning his client of someone arriving. He himself is acting like this is a secret meeting and he hasn’t even told his client that someone came to the villa. Once HJW’s meeting was finished he tried weasel info out of her and yet again acted unprofessionally by talking about the secret meeting at the villa. smh smh smh 

Here is a example 

yJvJpX7Pp2-qV04MtlplgnlJNiBtdf8JKcL0WhKv

i bet you he will be the one to spill it to Hwa  Kyung . Like father like son. Jae Bin's father spilled the beans to wife, daughter and Woo Cheol. Woo Cheol spilled the beans to Woo Jung. smh smh smh 

Hello everyone

I wasn't sure this drama would be my new kdaily addiction. Boy was I wrong???? I am so loving this drama so far.. I am up to episode 15 now and will continue to binge watch this drama... 

Han Woo-Cheol  is so cute . Lee Joon Young is doing a great job.  

_oo1LKuUW0cXXTnFk5xHQXNBQqMvH6PgYpBKcIrg

Yoo Jae Hee  has a crush on Han Woo Cheol check this out 

HApsX7rw1fRs6wM3TvCtbW2lm-vbRhEwhp2j56mc

@msmy & @UnniSarah  Welcome aboard and yes this drama is way on another level from the current daily;s..  I'm looking forward warp adopted daughter get her just dues because she will sure deserve them once the unknown person step into her pool and that person will be bio  related.. It wouldn't suprise me if she try something tricky in ordewr to stay related to that familyt.. 

@sava2sava Thanks for the warm welcome chingu 

Yoon Do Bin is the heir to Misaeng group. I am positive about that chingus. 

Do Bin looks nothing like father and brother. Posted picture and GIF so you can see the difference. 

Heo Yong Sim received mysterious call on episode 14. Posted GiF about it 

Grandson disappearance was before Hwa Kyung died? 

Jae Bin is younger than Do Bin but we don’t know how many years younger than Do Bin

Jae Bin is the exact replica of Chang Soo.

y_VuNO9CRnCAV5XEWvQ9qyKzATds_574l5_G0wTUIS8eUtGGFcVXgS_g9C1er3NftDqek2kK8xRCwxbJ2G8_gKgwwErk0mVSHk4APN1xocMqBPgQUi9XlTiUkhGbcuGVxC9zGY8wbQ=w2400

Chairman Oh is looking for her by another proxy. 

7F9ygRn4ptWdieMjg5o1NMSM7BTlQKxw2NnuBIsDMR0TL0i1Yrf7389skcYApY9-NY_-dx3FE2CUitUu8paXcV6Kwqye2XTYa84Am2x56cUjnQVWluluZRRpzQXazHMTj8nA3A9psg=w2400

I am shipping them so hard. WooDo is their shipname. :wub::wub::wub:

If you guys have another name please say so..  :heart::heart:

On 7/22/2018 at 10:57 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu 

I would like to invite @awsparkle @angelwingssf @lu09 @xiashenghan @Saja La  @Ldy Gmerm  @hibiscus23  @dramaninja Join me here , this drama is so addictive. :):D :heart:

@UnniSarah and other chingoos here, ok i'll check this out! i hvnt watched kdramas in a while after watching the ones we got addicted to enemies from the past! LOL taking a brk i guess! hahaha:wub:

take ya all and i'll be back here if i decided to start i dunno when :)

On 7/23/2018 at 1:57 PM, UnniSarah said:

Hello Chingu 

I would like to invite @awsparkle @angelwingssf @lu09 @xiashenghan @Saja La  @Ldy Gmerm  @hibiscus23  @dramaninja Join me here , this drama is so addictive. :):D :heart:

Hi chingu....

I did try to check out this k-drama last week... One thing I have to give props to is that despite  what is written in the synopsis, the first name on the character list is the villain and NOT the character name mentioned on the synopsis (the goody two shoe girl). By putting the villain name first, we know the story revolves around the villain and NOT the goody two shoe girl..... One cannot be pissed off that the villain gets more air time here coz the villain IS the main lead....

Archived