Kwon Ji Yong A.k.a G-dragon's Ex-girlfriend.

Guest 보석미남

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest peurose.

whattah lucky girl. just glad that it isnt one of seungri`s exes.

*if he has any* -___-; if it was ill probably start hitting

my computer >.<

anyhow, the girl is kinda pretty. average looking, but probably

had a nice personality. thanks for the info ;;;

i want GD to right a song for me ^^,

Guest lynnshim

i checked her cyworld and you can view pics. Is it just me or do I find her pretty? The pics the poster posted up of her does no justice X.X just go to her cyworld [its on one of these pages click ]

She looks pretty and nice [:

Like I said before....

\

It's odd how many ppl EXPECT a celeb's gf/crush to be pretty =.=

They are human. They like whoever they like [:

Yeah, I really can't understand why people are so picky about it. If her personality's good then it's fine. I guess some people who said that she's ugly are Big Bang fans that dreams of going out with them or something *shrugs*

i`m sorrry.

but g-dragon can do better than that.

she's really UGLY.

maybe i`m just saying that cuz i love

g-dragon ahahahaH [:

.. yeah, like that one.

On the other hand, how many people think G-D is drop dead gorgeous anyway? =P

G-dragon isn't the best looking dude in the world... I think if you saw them together, they would look super cute. I think she looks sweet and natural. If he dated a *not so nice word here* then I probably wouldn't look at him the same way.

agreed. as much as i think GD is cute/hot etc. hes not like WHOA BAM YOU'RE SIZZLIN =X lols. he has a lot of ggi so thats why hes so attractive. anyways i think they would look cute together. if this is true, that girl is lucky to have a song dedicated to her. it was unfortunate that GD had to like her when she already had another guy. poor GD but as long as he's moved on ^_^

shes quite pretty/cute. she has nice eyes ^_^ lols~ a lot of krn people have nice eyes... except me =/ why oh why?! lols.

This is not even his g/f. It was a girl he used to like and he wrote that song "this love" for her. She got a b/f and GD knows both of them.

Who cares if she is not the most amazing girl because it show GD don't think of pretty girl only. Well, to me, the girl is pretty.

Guest i KITTY x3 =)*

Hm.. you gotta admit, she's freakin gorgeous T_T</3

Wow haha so many girls must be jealous right now XDD;

But I'll admit, I'd go nuts if I found out any one of SuJu's ex gfs.. *takes out machine gun* >_>

Guest thesassygirl2

she's not very pretty.. and i don't think being "rich" is something kids in korea should be proud of because all they do is leech money off their rich PARENTS or go work so they can use every paycheck to buy brand name items.

• 6 years later...

Archived