Kwon Ji Yong A.k.a G-dragon's Ex-girlfriend.

Guest 보석미남

Guest 보석미남

RAWR.
I can't believe I spent 2 hours of my life doing this. I'm such a stalker. Haha. I just wanted to know who's the lucky chic he wrote a song to & because I spent lightyears doing this, I don't want to keep it all to myself (err.) So yeah. Not like any of you guys care anyway. *dies*

From 'This Love', written by GD.

september 19th 너의 생일 (sept 19, your birthday)

hey J look at me

after you left it ain't the same

i'm not what i used to be

it hurts so much u know??

i need you girl

always all time this luv

GD's DOB is 1988.8.18 and his ex's DOB is 1988.9.19. What a coincidence? :D

Her name is Kim Ji Na.

I went to her cyworld which has like 2000+ hits & she got 200 hits in the past 30 minutes. Her friends on the other hand have have around 600 or so hits. I don't know if it's because of the fact that someone posted up her cyworld on a cafe, That all the BB fans are lurking around her cyworld (and her friends' as well) or maybe they're just popular? Her friends are all pretty (kinda uljjang, smtrainee-ish), tall, skinny, & rich, and has a good sense of style. I think they all go to the same school (Sunhwa Arts High School) whereas GD went to this really pretigious arts school (Seoul Tradisional Arts High School).

I don't know but somehow I think they're either trainees(hm..unlikely), uljjangs, or just random pretty people. Her clique includes that uljjang/model Yang WonJung and also GD (of course! lol) and a couple of other male uljjangs. Some fans questioned YWJ and GD's relationship, but I saw a couple of GD pictures in YWJ's cyworld posted in '04. It seems like they're just good friends. If not, she'd hide all her contents by now, like Kim Jina. Haha. Besides her birthday is on the 22nd, not the 19th.

KJA is also friends with KangJunYoung. You know, the guy who was supposed to be in suju, but got out a little while before suju debuted and got replaced by ryeowook? It's sucha small world. But i know that junyoung is like really, really friendly and has a crapload of friends. sooooo w/e. :D

For all you know, it might be some rumour just like that ParkHyunJoo incident but i...don't really know.

since it's really her birthday (got from her cy) and that she knows gd personally. all that jazz. but there wasn't any pictures of her with gd. so oh welps.

I got the information from a random cafe so it's not 100% reliable. :x

Some long crap written on her cyworld which I obviously can't understand. T_T

나는 싸우고 화해했을때 항상 이런말을한다.

-"우리두 언젠간 깨지겠지?

솔직히 계속사귄다는건 말도안돼~~

넌 항상 가능하다 그러는데 좀 현실적으로 생각을해봐.."

항상 그냥 잠자코 듣고만 있던 창식이가

한번은..

-그래. 진아야 모든일에는 변수가있어.

하지만,내가 널 좋아하는일엔 변수가 없을꺼야

되게 무모하다고 얘기할수있는데

난 그냥 이렇게 말하고 싶다

넌또 "창식이 또 그런느끼한 얘기한다~~"

이럴수도있는데

난 그냥 내가 느끼고있으니까 놓히기 싫으니까...

이렇게 말하면 또 진아는

"넌 날 놓히기 싫어서 사귀는거야그럼? "

그러겠지요또..

아무튼 그렇듯이 모든일엔 거의항상 변수가 적용되

하지만 내가 널 좋아하는 일엔 변수가 없을꺼야..

...창식아 솔직히 난 아직도 이런얘기들음 간지럽고

막 느낌 이상하고 치즈를 덩어리채로 먹고있는것같지만

어쩔땐 노트 꺼내놓구 적기까지 할만큼 많이 고마워^^

0791331159633982mu8.png

c1f8bec65emflatmdwnsua4.jpg

8551421160228056km3.png

0001041160228027gl5.png

c1f8bec61emflatmdwnsih8.jpg

left.

p060927009240047739004jpgit2.jpg

asfasftd5.jpg

5179kr2.jpg

left.

gd <3

aagdddyh4.jpg

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest x_shinae

I thought his ex gf would be pretty but she is only average looking.

yeah. that's what i thought too. i guess maybe its prolly cuz she doesn't seem to wear makeup?

i'm jealous... haha

Guest SeSgirl

she looked cute in the first pic..

but her face looks kinda..'long' in the second pic....o_O

didnt think she would be GD's type...but it's so sweet

that he based the song on her..;]

Guest nghister

It's not his ex-gf....it's just a girl that he liked for a really long time. Even in the song, it says that she had a boyfriend and didn't go for him.

She's not pretty but maybe she's the cute type.

Guest 보석미남

It's not his ex-gf....it's just a girl that he liked for a really long time. Even in the song, it says that she had a boyfriend and didn't go for him.

LUCKY CHIC! <3

yeah i just got my information from naver <<<<< unreliable.

i knew it! rawr.

but then again, the last part of the song kinda contradicts with the korean lyrics no?

w/e!

i <3 gd

i think she's kinda cute. not gorgeous or anything, but shes cute

she probably has a lot of good qualities that make her good enough for him to write her that song. (: that's so sweet.

yesss agreed, and thats good because that shows that GD isnt all about looks :)

yeah its pretty sad that she didnt go for him... :( especially since he liked her for a long time and liked her enough to write a song about her-

Guest michbutt

G-dragon isn't the best looking dude in the world... I think if you saw them together, they would look super cute. I think she looks sweet and natural. If he dated a *not so nice word here* then I probably wouldn't look at him the same way.

Archived