Myung Se Bin 명세빈

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy

It's about time we revive this thread. Myung Se Bin looks so pretty in Goong S! I've only seen Ep.1 and it's rather slow but I'm hoping the story will pick up a bit. Anyway, here are some pictures from the drama:

n2o14126282431116918282mn7.jpg

n2o14126282435116918282vm9.jpg

n2o14126282436116918282ad3.jpg

n2o14126210231116914655zc0.jpg

n2o14126285801116917871jq7.jpg

1001_6262_1.JPG

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Minimo_Chan

Ohhhh.

I just LOVE her in Goong S. The role really fits her. She really has that elegant look about her, hah? Kinda reminds me Katherine Zeta-Jones ;) see any resemblence?

• 1 month later...
Guest juma48

Can anyone tell me where i can watch her drama the woman who want marry pls? I saw the official website and read the synposis it was not a pretty bad drama.

• 1 month later...
Guest Issey

the CUTESTTTT queen ever...

love her so much....

Haha! i totally agreed with you on that..she's the cutest queen i've ever seen..i just finished watching goong s and i must admit she really has an aura of royalty surrounding her..she really does look like a real queen to me..haha..and shes sooo cute..loool

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Guest kyung-jin

5 South Korean celebrities who have been heartbroken in real life

by Shelly M on Thu, Apr 09, 2015

Bring out the tissues! K-drama fans aren't the only ones suffering deep heartache real life. Your favorite stars have had to overcome their own heartbreak that is definitely not in the script. The list below includes a few of the high-profile breakups where fans cried alongside their stars.

3. Myung Se Bin

myungsebin_ganghosung.jpg

Two years after her role on the romantic series Wedding, Myung married lawyer Gang Ho Sung in the Sheraton Walkerhill Hotel in August of 2007. Their union quickly ended when the pair divorced five months later. The Kill Me, Heal Me actress and her ex-husband released a joint statement citing the reasons for their split were different life views, personalities, and careers.

Source: http://www.dramafever.com/news/-south-korean-celebrities-who-have-been-heartbroken-in-real-life/

Archived