Myung Se Bin 명세빈

Guest xosandy

Guest xosandy

명세빈 Myung Se-bin

DOB: April 10, 1976 Place of Birth: Seoul, South Korea Stats: 168cm, 47 kg Blood type: A Education: Dong Kuk University Family: parents, brother TV Series: Debut-[KBS] Purity (1998), [KBS] Paper Crane (1998), [sBS] Ghost (1999), [KBS] She's the One (2000), [MBC] Like It Hot (2000), [KBS] Who's My Love (2002), [sBS] Into the Sun (2003), [MBC] The Woman Who Wants to Marry (2004), [KBS] The Wedding (2005), [MBC] My Life's Special (2006), [MBC] Goong S (2007) Movies: Scent of a Man (1998), A Great Chinese Restaurant (1999) ¸ºó%207.jpg00432794_2.jpg029005211_L.jpg029005173_L.jpg029005155_L.jpg021.jpg

Guest conduongmuathu

I know her when I watch Paper crane, and then Into the Sun, I love 2 dramas so much.

She has a natural beauty. Love her, too ^^ :wub:

• 5 weeks later...

I believe she's got a new drama "My life is Special" (something like that) coming up. The leading actor is Kim Seung Woo (Han Tai Jung in "Hotelier"). Sorry that I haven't got much info on it though. I like both the cast very much and am looking forward to this drama. :)

Guest jennxxness

The Woman who wants to marry is probably her best cause all the other ones she basically played the same character (well- the ones I've watched). I hope she tries something new soon.

Guest As_you_wish

Yeah...I'm currently watching "The Woman Who Wants To Marry" I also saw her in Purity and Into The Sun, but yet to watch her latest performance

I like Myung Se Bin too. She is pretty, very natural and talented. She was very good in Paper Crane. Watched most of her dramas except The Wedding. Waiting for the dvd of this drama to be released.

• 1 year later...

Archived