_anna98

Hello everyone! I am looking to create a new cover group that is more vocal based, but will do dance covers from time to time.

I did attempt to make a dance / vocal cover group more than a year ago, but unfortunately things did not work out although it was a great experience and I made new lasting friends. :) 

I would love to be able to sing and dance with other serious, passionate, and positive fans. This group will have practices / meet-ups in the San Bernardino County / Inland Empire area only. 

• If you're from out of the area; fine by me as long as you can travel. Unlike my last group I'm not willing to travel to L.A. just for practices as it's a big hassle. Please understand.
  • Feel free to apply whether you're a boy or girl. 
  • I would prefer if you're at least 16.
  • We will be singing in Korean as well as English. It's ok if you're pronunciation is not the best; I am always willing to lend a hand, but I will ask for a short singing clip from everyone interested.
  • We will also be posting our covers on youtube so please be okay with that as well. ^^

If you're interested please comment down below or message me and I will get back to you with more details and we can talk about it further. Thanks!

hiiii my name is phailin and i was wondering that would you still allow people to join if they are younger than 16. i just moved here from thailand 1 week ago and my dream is to be in yg and i thought this would give me a good experience. thank you 

:)

12 hours ago, lalisaluang said:

hiiii my name is phailin and i was wondering that would you still allow people to join if they are younger than 16. i just moved here from thailand 1 week ago and my dream is to be in yg and i thought this would give me a good experience. thank you 

:)

Hey!~~ I just sent you a message :)

• 1 month later...
23 hours ago, Justin Lam said:

Do you have any covers online already?

Hi, we don't have anything up yet. If you're interested in joining tho I can send you some vocal clips.

On 5/16/2018 at 3:07 PM, ameryl213 said:

Can I join if I only want to dance? I'm tone deaf so I cannot sing lol

Hello, I will consider it. It is not what I was originally planning for though. Are you from around the area? 

• 6 months later...
On 4/10/2018 at 3:07 AM, _anna98 said:

Hello everyone! I am looking to create a new cover group that is more vocal based, but will do dance covers from time to time.

I did attempt to make a dance / vocal cover group more than a year ago, but unfortunately things did not work out although it was a great experience and I made new lasting friends. :) 

I would love to be able to sing and dance with other serious, passionate, and positive fans. This group will have practices / meet-ups in the San Bernardino County / Inland Empire area only. 

• If you're from out of the area; fine by me as long as you can travel. Unlike my last group I'm not willing to travel to L.A. just for practices as it's a big hassle. Please understand.
  • Feel free to apply whether you're a boy or girl. 
  • I would prefer if you're at least 16.
  • We will be singing in Korean as well as English. It's ok if you're pronunciation is not the best; I am always willing to lend a hand, but I will ask for a short singing clip from everyone interested.
  • We will also be posting our covers on youtube so please be okay with that as well. ^^

If you're interested please comment down below or message me and I will get back to you with more details and we can talk about it further. Thanks!

Hello, I would just like to ask you how long will this be around, sorry if I am late, I am pretty young, well I mean 10...ahhahahah.....well I sing pretty good, and was in a school singing group, and my teacher has complimented me several times about my voice, but I don't think that it is that good that I can join something like this. So please contact me about this. Thanks!

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 3:04 AM, katekirk said:

Hiya, not sure if you're still checking this but I meet your requirements and would love to join. Thelenaco@gmail.com :-)

Hi! Yes I frequently check this. I will send you an email right away! Thanks :D

On 12/6/2018 at 7:35 PM, katie71 said:

Hello, I would just like to ask you how long will this be around, sorry if I am late, I am pretty young, well I mean 10...ahhahahah.....well I sing pretty good, and was in a school singing group, and my teacher has complimented me several times about my voice, but I don't think that it is that good that I can join something like this. So please contact me about this. Thanks!

Hello, I'm sorry I think 10 is a bit too young since I'm actually 20 LOL But I hope you can find another group near you that you can join just keep searching! :)

Archived