Quantcast
larus

[Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres on September 20th

From minor and supporting roles until the main leads posted appreciation posts. They have become a great family and work so hard till the end <3

• Like 2

Posted (edited)
On 5/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, incoty said:

Eng Trans LSG posts :

(1)

Coming soon in 2019…. Vagabond… Finally, all the filming has wrapped. Everyone worked really hard. Thank you! September, 2019~~~~ Va.ga.bond!!!! #배가본드#vagabond

(2)

To make a respectable top-notch made-in-Korea project in 1 year’s time… Setting that as one of the goals, all the Vagabond staff members who smiled and did their best… With action being the genre, we were able to finish filming difficult and dangerous scenes safely because of staff’s thorough preparations! PD Yoo In Sik, the best director who has both wisdom and virtue, Director of Photography Lee Gil Bok, who got the most spectacular angles through endless scrutiny, Actress Bae Suzy who portrayed a perfect Go Hae ri, Writers Jang Young Chul & Jung Kyung Soon, who gave us the script that couldn’t be better! And all the staff members who passionately threw themselves into the drama Vagabond, and senior & junior actors, I sincerely thank all of you. I hope our heart and passion will be conveyed to all the audience who watch the drama…! September 2019… Coming soon #배가본드#vagabond

Suzy :

Via whitebunny9410

Finally finish the last filming with safely.The drama vagabond that lasted  long 1 year. I'm not tired. I can endure it. Because together with my best colleagues. Its also because everyone have the same mindset and assion to make the best work. There are many moments when my heart is warmed by acting as Haeri. And I really hope it will be passed on to the many viewers when watching the drama. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by triplem
Pls don’t quote images. Thanks
  • Like 2

Suzy And Lee Seung Gi Thank Cast And Crew As SBS’s “Vagabond” Wraps Up Filming

by J. Lim
67e277643cf2438684f75821579c1c9d.jpeg?s=

Filming for SBS’s upcoming drama “Vagabond” has wrapped up!

On May 24, Suzy took to her personal Instagram account and expressed her gratitude to the staff for their hard work to put the drama together. She stated, “We’ve finally finished our last filming schedule safely! Drama ‘Vagabond,’ the reason I was able to hold on during the year-long filming schedule without getting worn out is because I had the best coworkers. Everyone shared the same desire to create the greatest drama, and we ran straight ahead with passion in our hearts.”

She continued to state, “There have been many heartwarming moments playing Hae Ri, and I hope our viewers are able to feel that too! Everyone has worked hard. Thank you. I love you, ‘Vagabond’ team.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326988wpp/suzy-and-lee-seung-gi-thank-cast-and-crew-as-sbss-vagabond-wraps-up-filming

• Like 1

The Vagabond main cast posting pictures with heartwarming captions give me warm fuzzy feels. I'm a goner for off screen camaraderie. And the Vagabond team seems to enjoy each others company a lot. I wish all the best for the post production team.

2019052402902_0.jpg

2019052402904_0.jpg

Creds to osen. I have yet to see a HD Seunggi pic.

• Like 1

Suzy Looks Both Glamorous And Down-To-Earth Behind The Scenes Of “Vagabond”

Suzy-3.jpg

Suzy proves she can rock any look in new photos from the filming of her upcoming drama “Vagabond”!

The idol-turned-actress will be reuniting with her “Gu Family Book” co-star Lee Seung Gi in SBS’s “Vagabond,” an action-packed drama about a man who uncovers the dark truth and hidden corruption behind a mysterious plane crash. Suzy will be starring in the drama as Go Hae Ri, the daughter of a Marine who ends up becoming a secret agent.

On June 26, viewers received a sneak peek of Suzy in character, exuding an air of effortless cool. Even dressed casually, the actress looks stunning and sophisticated as her character arrives in a foreign country with her luggage in tow. Two of the photos capture Go Hae Ri taking in her surroundings as she drives, while another shows the character looking comfortable while reading something on her laptop.

Suzy-4.jpg

“Vagabond,” which was originally slated to premiere this past May, is currently scheduled to begin airing sometime in September. 

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334656wpp/suzy-looks-both-glamorous-and-down-to-earth-behind-the-scenes-of-vagabond

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Spoiler

chocolate-lsg-65742780-413868552545471-6

Spoiler

chocolate-lsg-65813957-182544149418630-1

Spoiler

chocolate-lsg-67077728-436472377202783-6

Spoiler

caihongle101-67241867-1911462432333368-5

caihongle101-66274342-159988701803334-77

Edited by triplem
4th image onwards to go into spoiler. Thanks
  • Like 1

The air date is September 27th.

Still two months away. They keep on pushing it till the end.

One year in the making. It's pre produced. Tis is a political action thriller. This better be good.  I'm only familiar with SSR whos a terrific actor  and a little  bit of Suzy as the ony drama I've seen of her is Uncontrollably Fond. I'm not familiar with LSG

I'm familiar with the writer and director and their works.   They are good tandem and the dramas they worked on are excellent. Check page 1 to see.  Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, jongski said:

Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

Yes, they work a long time for this drama. I wish it will be a good production. We don`t see many big budget action thrillers these days. I wish them well.

• Like 3

10 hours ago, jongski said:

One year in the making. It's pre produced. Tis is a political action thriller. This better be good.  I'm only familiar with SSR whos a terrific actor  and a little  bit of Suzy as the ony drama I've seen of her is Uncontrollably Fond. I'm not familiar with LSG

I'm familiar with the writer and director and their works.   They are good tandem and the dramas they worked on are excellent. Check page 1 to see.  Remains to be see the execution and the acting for political action triller.

Which old drama from the writer-director would you recommend to be watched? I don't think I've seen any of their previous projects.

I read that Vagabond is made by Celltrion Ent. And the key person in Celltrion is Lee Bum Soo. I like Lee Bum Soo as an actor. He was good in On Air and so nice in Return of Superman~ LBS is one of the reasons I'm interested in Vagabond.

6 hours ago, larus said:

Yes, they work a long time for this drama. I wish it will be a good production. We don`t see many big budget action thrillers these days. I wish them well.

I hope all the best for Vagabond team. They have worked so long together. I hope it goes their way :)

• Like 3

11 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Which old drama from the writer-director would you recommend to be watched? I don't think I've seen any of their previous projects.

Giant  is 2010. You'll see  child actors back then Yeo Jin Goo, Nam Ji Hyun and young Kim Soo Hyun.. Empress Ki  too. One of my favs RDTK.

On 3/29/2018 at 11:14 AM, larus said:

Director: Yu In-Sik (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money)

Writer: Jang Young-Cheol (Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money, Empress Ki, Monster)