[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

@laivla

SSR himself said he's not a villain in Vagabond. My guess is that his character acts hostile to the male lead at first but eventually ends up helping main leads in pursuing national conspiracy, or vice versa. Anyway, I'm more curious about his airtime since he has been splitting his time between two dramas and <Empress> shooting schedule is literally brutal.  

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres on May 1st

Character chart translated to English

I laughed when I saw the love line in this drama. Lee Kang Chi loves Gong Hwa Sook, who loves Gi Tae Woong, he loves Go Hae Ri, who loves our hero, Cha Dal Gun. Fortunately, he stops there. He reciprocates the feeling for the heroine. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres on May 8th

Wow, this show has been filming for over 8 months already??? Will it have more than 24 episodes by any chance? I'm looking forward to this series because I can't wait to see my favs reuniting for a second time, hopefully this time with a happy ending!!!!!! 

• Like 1

10 hours ago, fitzsimmons said:

Wow, this show has been filming for over 8 months already??? Will it have more than 24 episodes by any chance? I'm looking forward to this series because I can't wait to see my favs reuniting for a second time, hopefully this time with a happy ending!!!!!! 

Now that you mentioned.. you're so right. pre produced and still they're filming as the months  comes on till we go to May?

I like the plot and action and political genre been waiting for this!   I'm no fan of the lead stars. Instead I'm a fan of the writer and director. 

Director: Yu In-Sik (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money)

Writer: Jang Young-Cheol (Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money, Empress Ki, Monster)

I've watch their dramas below they're well done drama.  This better better better  be good. I know it will be be. knowing the dramas they've done. Waiting!

• Like 1

I'm actually not familiar with the writer and director's prior works.

I've seen Gu Family Book with LSG and Suzy as leads. Their chemistry was very natural and sweet. I wanted to see them in another series. I'm just so glad that it's happening since it is rare for two K actors to be leads in more than 1 series together!

I have to say that this seems like the longest filming schedule. So I'm just wondering if the action sequences and different countries locations factor into the length. It will premiere in May. I think they will finish by end of March or early April though. But they must be very tired at this point!!!! 

• Like 1