[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vagabond releases first action-packed teaser trailer

by tineybeanie

vagaseunggi6.jpg

Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping) will star in Vagabond, which is an SBS drama about a man who becomes involved in a terrible airplane crash that kills 211 people. As he digs for the concealed truth behind the crash, he finds that it leads to a larger morass of national corruption. Lee Seung-gi plays the man in question, a stuntman named Cha Dal-gun, and Suzy plays a black ops agent named Go Hae-ri.

The recently released Vagabond teaser is the third in a line of teasers that SBS has released for dramas to be aired in 2019. The others were for Kim Nam-gil’s Hot-blooded Priest and Jung Il-woo’s Haechi. Following the recent trend of Korean dramas filming overseas, Vagabond was also filmed partially at an foreign location, specifically Morocco.

The teaser begins with shots of Lee Seung-gi frantically running across all of Morocco, trying to find his nephew’s killer. As the media try to also get the latest scoop on the plane crash, Bae Yoon-shik (Cantabile Tomorrow), playing a politician, states his credo of “honesty above all else” to his fellow politicians. And we also see Suzy, who is fired up about the meaningless deaths of citizens in the plane crash.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/vagabond-releases-first-action-packed-teaser-trailer/

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy- Premieres in May

I loved Gu Family Book! And I've been wanting to see another series with these two actors together. Their chemistry was so great!

Along with Touch Your Heart, Vagabond is another series I'm very excited to see! The trailer looks great! And I really hope there will be romance in the series. I know it's an action drama type of a genre....but I still hope to see romantic moments....Anyone know if there will be a good amount of that????? 

I'm Jules by the way! Just joined!!!!!!!! 

Jeon Ji Hyun and Cha Seung Won to Cameo in SBS Drama Vagabond with Lee Seung Gi and Suzy

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/01/15/jeon-ji-hyun-and-cha-seung-won-to-cameo-in-sbs-drama-vagabond-with-lee-seung-gi-and-suzy/

I tried to find other articles about this news but I did not find. Let see if it is true.

Hwang Bo-Ra BTS

On 2/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, jongski said:

I like political thriller action genre. Still several months away but this is on my watch list since thread started and learning about this one.

Yeah... May seems so far away! But, at least, we had teasers and we know what to expect from this drama. It has potential.

I hope we`ll have other good dramas to watch until May.

I'm here interesting on NIS director's actor. He is a vilain or not.... SSR is nice perform be an Emperor (both cruel and silly), can't wait he became outstanding in his performance like in TLE or not. Don't think he's main male lead till this episode, but he is catch the viewer attention more and more, wish the evil emperor became nice and better life in the end. 

LSG and BS is great in Gu Family Book that make them a couple. I love their performance in GFB with that costume, really fit to both of them. Hope Suzy give a good performance here, her face is to cute playing this kind of drama. LSG action. Hope their BTS is fun.. so they enjoy playing this drama.. (Mostly BTS about the main lead aka LSG n BS, hope SSR also have a part here)

Don't think it will be triangle or something like that, it actually about Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy.. Hope the story line is great to make me waitin this drama every weeks later. 

Archived