Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

I like political thriller action genre. Still several months away but this is on my watch list since thread started and learning about this one.

Hwang Bo-Ra BTS

On 2/2/2019 at 8:25 PM, jongski said:

I like political thriller action genre. Still several months away but this is on my watch list since thread started and learning about this one.

Yeah... May seems so far away! But, at least, we had teasers and we know what to expect from this drama. It has potential.

I hope we`ll have other good dramas to watch until May.

I'm here interesting on NIS director's actor. He is a vilain or not.... SSR is nice perform be an Emperor (both cruel and silly), can't wait he became outstanding in his performance like in TLE or not. Don't think he's main male lead till this episode, but he is catch the viewer attention more and more, wish the evil emperor became nice and better life in the end. 

LSG and BS is great in Gu Family Book that make them a couple. I love their performance in GFB with that costume, really fit to both of them. Hope Suzy give a good performance here, her face is to cute playing this kind of drama. LSG action. Hope their BTS is fun.. so they enjoy playing this drama.. (Mostly BTS about the main lead aka LSG n BS, hope SSR also have a part here)

Don't think it will be triangle or something like that, it actually about Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy.. Hope the story line is great to make me waitin this drama every weeks later. 

@laivla

SSR himself said he's not a villain in Vagabond. My guess is that his character acts hostile to the male lead at first but eventually ends up helping main leads in pursuing national conspiracy, or vice versa. Anyway, I'm more curious about his airtime since he has been splitting his time between two dramas and <Empress> shooting schedule is literally brutal.  

Character chart translated to English

I laughed when I saw the love line in this drama. Lee Kang Chi loves Gong Hwa Sook, who loves Gi Tae Woong, he loves Go Hae Ri, who loves our hero, Cha Dal Gun. Fortunately, he stops there. He reciprocates the feeling for the heroine. :lol:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Saturday: Cha Dal-gun spotted filming at Yeoido, a business area in west side of Seoul.  

SSR shooting Vagabond. Not sure when was this vid taken.

Spoiler

Why is he cuffed? I thought he was not a villain in this...andweeeee :sweatingbullets:

• Like 1

Wow, this show has been filming for over 8 months already??? Will it have more than 24 episodes by any chance? I'm looking forward to this series because I can't wait to see my favs reuniting for a second time, hopefully this time with a happy ending!!!!!! 

• Like 1

ig updates

Suzy received food truck support for Vagabond, Seunggi liked her pics 

Spoiler

D1PJswKU0AMs2rQ.jpg:large

------