Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

Lee Seung Gi Thanks EXO’s Sehun For Supporting His New Drama

Lee Seung Gi thanks EXO’s Sehun for showing support for his upcoming drama!

On January 2, Lee Seung Gi took to Instagram to show gratitude towards Sehun, who sent a coffee truck to show his support for the upcoming drama “Vagabond.”

The actor commented, “This is what it feels like to receive a surprise present. I’ve never felt this excited about a guy before. I thank Sehun who dropped his present without a word. Let’s meet up soon and #loveshot together. I love you.”

The production team of “Vagabond” also took to their own Instagram account to thank Sehun for his generosity. They wrote, “EXO’s Sehun sent a present to Lee Seung Gi. Thank you for such a heartwarming present for the cold weather!”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1286839wpp/lee-seung-gi-thanks-exos-sehun-supporting-new-drama

• Like 3

Yes for this. Not so much for the actors not really fan of them but it's more for the story the writer and director. I like political action thriller dramas.  I like this because  best tandem the writer and the director. I've seen all dramas they both worked on and individuals projects.  check previous pages or the page 1 you'll see.

@larus is this pre produced?

• Like 3

@jongski Of course. Entirely pre-produced. Filming will either end this month or next month.

The fact that we already have a teaser trailer when they've yet to finish filming and the air date is 5 months away is something of a surprise. 

• Like 4

Vagabond releases first action-packed teaser trailer

by tineybeanie

vagaseunggi6.jpg

Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping) will star in Vagabond, which is an SBS drama about a man who becomes involved in a terrible airplane crash that kills 211 people. As he digs for the concealed truth behind the crash, he finds that it leads to a larger morass of national corruption. Lee Seung-gi plays the man in question, a stuntman named Cha Dal-gun, and Suzy plays a black ops agent named Go Hae-ri.

The recently released Vagabond teaser is the third in a line of teasers that SBS has released for dramas to be aired in 2019. The others were for Kim Nam-gil’s Hot-blooded Priest and Jung Il-woo’s Haechi. Following the recent trend of Korean dramas filming overseas, Vagabond was also filmed partially at an foreign location, specifically Morocco.

The teaser begins with shots of Lee Seung-gi frantically running across all of Morocco, trying to find his nephew’s killer. As the media try to also get the latest scoop on the plane crash, Bae Yoon-shik (Cantabile Tomorrow), playing a politician, states his credo of “honesty above all else” to his fellow politicians. And we also see Suzy, who is fired up about the meaningless deaths of citizens in the plane crash.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/01/vagabond-releases-first-action-packed-teaser-trailer/

• Thanks 1

I loved Gu Family Book! And I've been wanting to see another series with these two actors together. Their chemistry was so great!

Along with Touch Your Heart, Vagabond is another series I'm very excited to see! The trailer looks great! And I really hope there will be romance in the series. I know it's an action drama type of a genre....but I still hope to see romantic moments....Anyone know if there will be a good amount of that????? 

I'm Jules by the way! Just joined!!!!!!!! 

• Like 1

Jeon Ji Hyun and Cha Seung Won to Cameo in SBS Drama Vagabond with Lee Seung Gi and Suzy

http://koalasplayground.com/2019/01/15/jeon-ji-hyun-and-cha-seung-won-to-cameo-in-sbs-drama-vagabond-with-lee-seung-gi-and-suzy/

I tried to find other articles about this news but I did not find. Let see if it is true.

• Like 2

Question: Do we know if there will be any romance in this series?

I read on another thread that the lead actor said it's an action series....Yet, we did see an almost kiss/maybe a dream moment in the trailer.

Did anyone hear anything new?

I like political thriller action genre. Still several months away but this is on my watch list since thread started and learning about this one.