Quantcast
larus

[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

36 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

If there's season 2, I hope there's a new-ish cast. Wouldn't it be realistic if they left out Cha Dal-geon and Go Hae-ri? They can go honeymooning somewhere so they won't be in Season 2. Then only the other characters will continue like Dir. Kang, the chicken restaurant duo, Lily, Hae-ri's bestfriend, Ki Tae-woong and his sidekick. Maybe a better story that's taken more seriously. Whoa, if these happen, it's going to be a perfect season 2 for me. 

Honeymooning? If they end like this:

Untitled2-copy-3.gif

Sure. (The above scene will probably be taking place soon since we know HR will be in hospital next episode with DG taking good care of her.)

But if it's this, and unless it's a red herring:

4.gif

2e30a461810b768946686516e3e5ef26.gif

I'm not so sure lol.

CDG/LSG and GHR/Suzy are the big drawers here.

I don't know if any of you read this, but at yesterday's FM LSG apparently said that there will be a scene of him without clothes with Suzy fully clothed, and that he can't explain it well, whatever that means.

• LOL 1
  • Love 4
  • Thanks 2

He think they own country :joy:

5db5d05b2708f622197322.gif?download

but the country most forget the sale happen  :joy: because he didn’t own people will , courage & conscious :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1

Kim Woo Gi is a meme! His facial expressions are on point.

Especially when he side eyes HR and DG. Hahaha

GvWBWQ.gif

QngPgq.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

who would win the million :tounge_xd:

Q1 - 

5db64a5f4a992522485504.gif?download

download

Q 2 -

Spoiler

5db64a26896c0493523780.gif?download

download

* he such great agent:mrgreen:

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

10 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

He think they own country :joy:

but the country most forget the sale happen  :joy: because he didn’t own people will , courage & conscious :D

Great video about the movie. So I can download vimeo video with https://en.savefrom.net/11-how-to-download-vimeo-video.html

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)

About the oil drilling project, why would Jessica want to be involved in that when they are in the planes industry? It doesnt seem obvious to me that Hong's partner for that project in Kiria is Edward.  So are they now diversifying their business?  Also. Hong has had interactions wirh Jessica as shown in the 1st few episodes.  So i guess Hong is playing both sides then, but for now it isnt clear.

Is it also a coincidence that this Kiria country is in North africa near Morocco where the plane crash took place?  Or is this all intentional?

If Micky killed Michael in Portugal, there is a nother woman who killed the phone operator at Incheon Airport.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, cherriesblue said:

About the oil drilling project, why would Jessica want to be involved in that when they are in the planes industry? It doesnt seem obvious to me that Hong's partner for that project in Kiria is Edward.  So are they now diversifying their business?  Also. Hong has had interactions wirh Jessica as shown in the 1st few episodes.  So i guess Hong is playing both sides then, but for now it isnt clear.

Is it also a coincidence that this Kiria country is in North africa near Morocco where the plane crash took place?  Or is this all intentional?

If Micky killed Michael in Portugal, there is a nother woman who killed the phone operator at Incheon Airport.

Great observation. I missed most of this. I forgot about the killer(?) at the airport. Is the operator dead? I think she was in a coma but not dead. Maybe she'll wake up and be a witness next. Heh.

The plane crash is still blurry to me. I don't know how to tie it all together to make sense out of it. Hopefully the trial will make it clearer.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

They are not in an ordinary Aero Business. They are in a way - in Warfare business: providing advanced fighter jets for the Defence Department.  Kiria is in North Africa.  To do oil-drilling in risky locations, you will need Security, Armed Protection.  (Just as we have US military bases in Saudi Arabia)

• Like 2

Vagabond: Episode 10

by LollyPip

Vagabond10-00314.jpg

This show is such a roller coaster — every time I think our heroes have gotten themselves into a situation they can never survive, they manage to find the most implausible escape route. Then just when it seems they finally have the upper hand, a new traitor is discovered and it all goes wrong again. But it’s a roller coaster that’s still a lot of fun, and I can’t help enjoying the ride.

EPISODE 10 RECAP

http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/vagabond-episode-10/

• Like 2

After watching the last 2 episodes especially 12, the thought occurred to me is do the government and bad guys think people are that stupid.  The reason is that there were several scenes that clearly showed the cover up especially with  the level of effort to prevent KW from testifying and the people that supported the good guys to let the "truth" come out.  It also showed that the president's greed/self interest outweighs his "care" for his fellow countryman as well as the sheer hypocrisy of the whole process.  There was blatant sabotage and propoganda in this.  The question came to mind is this - would you be patriotic/trust a country that has done the things to you like CDG?  Where would the loyalty lie?  The answer would be you cannot trust the government and those who are out there for self interest especially in power, but what about the people who are willing to sacrifice themselves to help you?  Those are the ones that deserve your loyalty.

Now that we have reached halfway point, I think its going to be the actions & results of the court case that forces CDG to leave and it would define the other affected characters (good guys).  I won't  beloabour  ther points as it relates to the madness of some scenes as this show is to be mindless entertainment.

Looking forward to the next episode. Take care

• Like 2

Characters who don't smile in front of the camera, smiles in behind the scene stills. Haha :lol:

201910290909141910_4_20191029091116004.j

201910290909141910_12_20191029091116080.

201910290909141910_7_20191029091116040.j

• Like 4
  • Awesome 1

Character chart for comparison. Even scarface and judo guy is in the new chart. Ahahaha

WE92922531_ori.jpg

WE24791367_ori.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Vagabond was originally rumored to have 24 episodes, but then it went down to 16. I'm thinking the remaining 8 episodes (or more) are in the process of being filmed or in post production, and will, in fact, consist of Season 2.

• Thanks 1

58 minutes ago, incoty said:

Vagabond was originally rumored to have 24 episodes, but then it went down to 16. I'm thinking the remaining 8 episodes (or more) are in the process of being filmed or in post production, and will, in fact, consist of Season 2.

I thought the extra episodes were just groundless rumours. Filming started around mid(?) 2018 and concluded in May 2019, hence the wrap up party with the cast saying their goodbyes and thank you's on social media. Post production supposedly should have ended too considering all the time they have in between. 

For a drama that is prepared for so long (some say from 4 years ago)....unfortunately the editing/situation/plot errors are quite glaring. Example: bullet holes suddenly appearing and dissapearing on the car, the hand on the exploding microwave in early Morocco episode and much more. Huhuhu

Bulletholes come and go :sweatingbullets:

1W3X8R.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

“Vagabond” Cast Manages To Keep Up Spirits Despite Difficult Filming Conditions

Oct 30, 2019
by L. Kim
1d5b55ca62514154bc5724f94b0e6911.jpeg?s=

“Vagabond” released new behind-the-scene photos of its starring cast!

The drama is about a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) who teams up with an NIS (National Intelligence Service) agent named Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy) in order to uncover the truth behind the plane crash that killed his nephew.

Episode 12 captured the viewers’ attention with its blockbuster movie scale when Cha Dal Gun, Go Hae Ri, and the other NIS agents engaged in a flashy car chasing scene to avoid a shooting attack led by Min Jae Sik (Jung Man Sik). The high quality action scene received a hot response from the viewers, and they praised the fact that such an extravagant scene could be made in Korea.

To repay the viewers for their passionate support, the production crew unveiled behind-the-scene photos of the downtown shooting scene where Lee Seung Gi, Suzy, Shin Sung Rok, Jung Man Sik, Shin Seung Hwan Jang Hyuk Jin, and Choi Dae Chul brilliantly performed an action-packed scene.

First off, Lee Seung Gi arrived at the set early and relieved his nervousness by stretching. He approached the actors as they arrived and warmly greeted them with encouraging massages. Also, as soon as the cut sign was given, he showed his reliable and responsible side by monitoring himself and his co-stars.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1362514wpp/vagabond-cast-manages-to-keep-up-spirits-despite-difficult-filming-conditions

• Like 2