5da2148809846445978645.gif?download

What a silly question friend ?? :tounge_xd: He is 

5da21466c33ee830765187.gif?download

Him: what nonsense :smirk:

5da211aecad87299668548.gif?download

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, Kdorama_addict said:

during the flashback, I heard he said to make sure the plane does not arrive in its destination..... does this always mean accident? or maybe he thinks just a simple gas leak or something that makes the plane goes back home etc etc ... stupid me thinking that way

or maybe last minute, one of his family members or friends were in the plane ... i don't know lol

First, the testimony of the KWJ is not entirely reliable. He knows that Michael is dead hence he can blame a deceased person. Nevertheless if it is true that Michael met the co-pilot, I agree with you that Michael might have not known that a plane crash was planned in reality. Like f. ex. Michael was told that the co-pilot and Jerome would ensure that the plane wouldn't arrive in Morocco... or the plane wouldn't have any passenger as it was a cargo plane. 

I mean, they just needed a plane from the rival company to have an accident in order to use the incident for their own product. CDG is right to question: why did his nephew have to die? 

I would like to add that there is still a mole among FT team, as Yoon knew that they had caught KWJ. I am now wondering whom Kang called just before his arrest. Was it EP?

I am not sure if Yoon is Shadow because so far, the viewers have been misled once with Min. Maybe Shadow is working for both sides in reality.

Now, the co-pilot and his wife will become the scapegoats. And I fear that the new TF team will raid the Korean Embassy in order to erase the last witnesses of the existence of a conspiracy. 

• Like 7

I like the scenes between DG and TW...sparkly :D

They will be a good team.

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, rocher22 said:

I like the scenes between DG and TW...sparkly :D

They will be a good team.

I agree mr Gi was impressive :mrgreen:

download

Me in the whole last action scene :joy:

5da22bef04e67709606305.gif?download

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

I bring ratings!

7.2% 8.8% and 10.1%. 

Slight decrease. I'm currently half way through ep 8 and I think it is more exciting than ep 7. 

• Like 6

No wonder team leader is uptight & has high standards in his agents :lol: they not specially gifted like him or able to fix a artery by phone :mrgreen:

5da25e8bb58df215782887.gif?download

Spoiler

5da25e75b6980960303629.gif?download

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No wonder team leader is uptight & has high standards in his agents :lol: they not specially gifted like him or able to fix a artery by phone :mrgreen:

Hide contents

Lol! The surgery scene was hilarious. It was so over the top and I'm no doctor but I think it could possibly be very medically inaccurate. Hahahaha!

Dalgun: he's (KTW) gonna operate?!

Haeri: he can do it. He's a real special agent.

Me: pfttttt...ROFL!!!! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

I have a confession to make. I do Not have the guts to watch the "Surgery" scene. Too gory. I skipped when he was about to cut open the wound:grimace:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Ok so there's a pseudosurgery done bi Gi with instructions over video.  I wonder if he has had any medical training before?  His father is a hospital administrator or something, right?  I joke that Kim should have beeen the one to do the surgery (and not the one who was shot) since he could operate as Dr Song.

Cha wanted to donate his blood to Kim.  I guess they'll be receiving blood transfusion instructions via video again?  I really hope Kim stays alive to get more info from him.  And o don't want Lily to succeed in killling him.

As for Michael allegedly in charge of the crash,  it could be possible, since he talked to Jerome and Kim about planning the plane crash, but the mastermind is still Jessica,  eith Michael being the VJ&M VP and still under her.  And then later on he had a change of heart about what he did and warned Incheon airport regarding the crash.

As for Chief Ahn, yes he disclosed the new TF office.  But i feel that in the end, he would tell the truth, including him being blackmailed by secretary Yoon, and his past anomalies as former chief of security and accepting bribes from Dynamic System.

I also hope that we get more info about Jerome and Hosik, what they talked with or threatened them.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I skipped when he was about to cut open the wound:grimace:

But did you skip the part where they were trying to high five in the jail cell? Because that was gory too :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

11 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

But did you skip the part where they were trying to high five in the jail cell? Because that was gory too :lol:

Haha u are right

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Of all the unbelievable unreal things happened in E8, what in god names is going on in writernim’s mind to have Ki do an artery repair via facetime with an exacto knife!!!  I laughed so hard... 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

8 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha u are right

I swear if I worked on the editing department for this show, I would cut that high-five jail scene out and delete the clip, then empty the recycle bin as well so it would never see the light of day.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

19 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

Of all the unbelievable unreal things happened in E8, what in god names is going on in writernim’s mind to have Ki do an artery repair via facetime with an exacto knife!!!  I laughed so hard... 

Hahaha! I laughed through out. It was just hilarious and so OTT. So to be a real special agent one needs to know how to do surgery?:lol:

vlLDDV.gif

Brownie points for Ki Tae Woong for this exciting fireball! (Sorry to the environment)

1W3QVj.gif

And I want these two to meet up! Rock Lily!!!

5QK31R.gif

@lollyminx the high 5 scene ruined the ost to me. I associate the ost to Hoon-Dalgun memories but now it is a super cheesy high 5 scene. Gahhhh

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

36 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

25 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Haha u are right

I didn't skip the High 5 part. It may not add strength to the Plot,  but it serves as a comic relief:relaxed:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

@katakwasabi Yeah, it’s beyond ridiculous at this point.  Seeing Dalgoon spiderman his way up the building, I thought what DC or Marvel universe am I witnessing!?

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

0:04 / 0:34

Above is the Preview for Vagabond Ep 9 with dialogue

Kang:  We found the co-pilot in Morocco but someone wants to kill him

Kang: Do you think we can report this to the President?

Secretary Yun:  We have a hidden card, did you forget?

Pilot's Wife:  You guys did this! You did this !

VO:  Kim Woo-gil,  Cha Dal Gun - Kill them

VO:  Whose order?

VO:  Who gives this kind of stupid order?

VO:  The order is from the Country

• Like 4

52 minutes ago, bedifferent said:

@katakwasabi Yeah, it’s beyond ridiculous at this point.  Seeing Dalgoon spiderman his way up the building, I thought what DC or Marvel universe am I witnessing!?

Lolol. I'm just letting this show go bonkers now....the logic is beyone saving :lol:. After ep 8, I conclude that my level of excitement correlates with Ki Tae Woong's characterization. He was disrespectful in ep 7 and I found that ep a bore. But he redeemed himself in ep 8 and I enjoyed the over the top action. Hahaha!

Anyways...I think Dalgun needs to control his anger. He is always angry and shouting. He has no respect to rules and regulations. It's getting tiring seeing him always being on edge.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2