[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May 8 2019

Ep.1 air date for SBS drama series “Vagabond”

Vagabond-SiSM1.jpg

Ep.1 air date for SBS drama series “Vagabond” is now set for sometime this September in South Korea. The drama series will air on Fridays and Saturdays at 10 PM, following the conclusion of “Doctor Room.” “Vagabond” will also be available through Netflix, but details of when/where it will be available on Netflix has not yet been announced. Filming for “Vagabond” is on track to finish late May, 2019. The drama series pairs Lee Seung-Gi and Bae Suzy, whom previously worked together in 2013 MBC drama series “Gu Family Book..”

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/ep-1-air-date-for-sbs-drama-series-vagabond

On 5/24/2019 at 10:30 AM, incoty said:

Eng Trans LSG posts :

(1)

Coming soon in 2019…. Vagabond… Finally, all the filming has wrapped. Everyone worked really hard. Thank you! September, 2019~~~~ Va.ga.bond!!!! #배가본드#vagabond

(2)

To make a respectable top-notch made-in-Korea project in 1 year’s time… Setting that as one of the goals, all the Vagabond staff members who smiled and did their best… With action being the genre, we were able to finish filming difficult and dangerous scenes safely because of staff’s thorough preparations! PD Yoo In Sik, the best director who has both wisdom and virtue, Director of Photography Lee Gil Bok, who got the most spectacular angles through endless scrutiny, Actress Bae Suzy who portrayed a perfect Go Hae ri, Writers Jang Young Chul & Jung Kyung Soon, who gave us the script that couldn’t be better! And all the staff members who passionately threw themselves into the drama Vagabond, and senior & junior actors, I sincerely thank all of you. I hope our heart and passion will be conveyed to all the audience who watch the drama…! September 2019… Coming soon #배가본드#vagabond

Suzy :

Via whitebunny9410

Finally finish the last filming with safely.The drama vagabond that lasted  long 1 year. I'm not tired. I can endure it. Because together with my best colleagues. Its also because everyone have the same mindset and assion to make the best work. There are many moments when my heart is warmed by acting as Haeri. And I really hope it will be passed on to the many viewers when watching the drama. 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Suzy And Lee Seung Gi Thank Cast And Crew As SBS’s “Vagabond” Wraps Up Filming

by J. Lim
67e277643cf2438684f75821579c1c9d.jpeg?s=

Filming for SBS’s upcoming drama “Vagabond” has wrapped up!

On May 24, Suzy took to her personal Instagram account and expressed her gratitude to the staff for their hard work to put the drama together. She stated, “We’ve finally finished our last filming schedule safely! Drama ‘Vagabond,’ the reason I was able to hold on during the year-long filming schedule without getting worn out is because I had the best coworkers. Everyone shared the same desire to create the greatest drama, and we ran straight ahead with passion in our hearts.”

She continued to state, “There have been many heartwarming moments playing Hae Ri, and I hope our viewers are able to feel that too! Everyone has worked hard. Thank you. I love you, ‘Vagabond’ team.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1326988wpp/suzy-and-lee-seung-gi-thank-cast-and-crew-as-sbss-vagabond-wraps-up-filming

Archived