[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I just finished watching Ep 10.  Very exciting.  And as I've expected,  KTG springs a surprise.  He measures up when he is needed.  He helps to save HR & DG in the commotion with the NIS assassins.  EP's assistant did the rest.  All the assassins died in an explosion inside the embassy.

EP is not as bad as Jessica.  He does have a Conscience.  Snr Secretary Yun is evil & corrupted beyond redemption.

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way.  The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

29 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

I just finished watching Ep 10.  Very exciting.  And as I've expected,  KTG springs a surprise.  He measures up when he is needed.  He helps to save HR & DG in the commotion with the NIS assassins.  EP's assistant did the rest.  All the assassins died in an explosion inside the embassy.

EP is not as bad as Jessica.  He does have a Conscience.  Snr Secretary Yun is evil & corrupted beyond redemption.

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way.  The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

The Prime Minister Hong is the high official close to Edward Park. And we know now why Jessica had the airplane crashed... her company wanted to buy Dynamics. 

Now, the NSI has been infiltrated by the good guys. Working from the inside is much better because they can give the info to Kang via Vagabond. I somehow knew that Kang had predicted what Min would do. In my opinion, GHR's friend must have switched the plate so that Kang could fake his death. Min now believes that his enemy is dead hence Kang is off the grid and can work in the shadow.

I was surprised that Edward Park said that he was a patriot. I am still wondering who killed Michael in the first place because this has not been answered. 

Just finished watching in Netflix! Yeah KTG grows some balls and joins team vagabond! Yes! I wonder who is behind this team??? Hmm, so now they are the whole target of the government, funny how there is no one clean in the politics, I hope there is one man that is good. Everyone just wanted power. I’m excited for the next week episode how come the chief stage his death? I feel that the agent who got the order is the one who turn his back to the bad  guy. We will see next week. 
I’m so interested in the face off of Jessica and Edward, both smart and powerful, but of course Jessica needs to learn from her master, let’s see how she will defeat her mentor. The secretary is also having desperate  move just to bring down Dynamic, but wrong move buddy, Edward is kinda huge guy, you just can’t bring him down. 

28 minutes ago, hush puppy said:

The Final Scene is Daebak!  I feel the  episodes to come, will continue to fuel our adrenalines.  Good Night!!

Yes I agree with you! Love the reference they use for KWG as Doctor Strange, hehehe I’m a marvel fan that’s why. I want the NIS corrupt to go gown until the last mole, it’s just satisfying when Chief Kang is beating the crap out of MJS! Chief Kang is right is just use his mouth to bluff but never has guts to fight heh! 

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

I believe KTW killed most the assassins. They were under the explosion rubble and KTW shot them all pointblank. He reported they died in an explosion. Anyways..  KTW was super cool in ep 10.

Me:

4 hours ago, hush puppy said:

KTG &  Kang are a formidable team.  They are very good at deceiving the enemies when they need to do so.  Kang faked his own death.  So now Secretary Yun & co thought he is out of their way. 

KTW and Kang make a great team. And I like chicken ahjumma being part of their small team. I'm pumped to see more plans put in place by these two. Finally we have good, smart and non-corrupted NIS agents!

And I like how in this ep it was KTW's turn to fully put his trust on Haeri meanwhile Dalgun is the one who tells her to stop getting involved. I liked Haeri's reaction to both situations. Haeri won me over in ep 10. Imo, it's Haeri's best episode yet.

Jessica & Snr Secretary Yun should just marry each other. They are too alike

EP & the Prime Minister can be Best Friends.  Both are so suave in dealing with people

That the 2 Leads (DG & GH) wll be with each other is for sure

Now... let's see.  Who else can we pair up?  Any suggestions?:P

Suzy Captivates Both On And Off Camera While Filming “Vagabond”

Oct 20, 2019
by E. Cha

3d8dfcbd35874ac489fc25ea54157987.jpeg?s=

Suzy is currently starring in the espionage thriller drama as Go Hae Ri, a sharp, highly-skilled National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent. Despite stealing viewers’ hearts with her tough, fearless charms in the drama, the idol-turned-actress has also been stealing the hearts of her fellow cast and crew with her real-life personality, which is entirely different from that of her character.

On October 19, “Vagabond” released new behind-the-scenes stills of Suzy that capture her sunny, lively disposition when the camera isn’t rolling. The star looks radiant as she smiles cheerfully between takes, even after filming some physically demanding action scenes.

Suzy4.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/article/1359965wpp/suzy-captivates-both-on-and-off-camera-while-filming-vagabond

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Anyways... I'm certain Ki Tae Woong is Emperor Lee Hyuk undercover! Hahahaha

More KTW shooting. Even Dalgun looks surprised at how coldblooded he is. Kekeke

You are right.

I didn't watch KTW's .... what.......  Last Empress drama. 

But yeah he has to be cold-blooded here. To avoid having any survivors to tell-tale & ruin their plan.  It's a Life or Death situation.  

And he sure looks so much in control here yeah.  What a NIS Agent should do - carry out his duty decisively & steadily

2 hours ago, lollyminx said:

If you ever see fan-made videos and cuts of Lily and Ki Tae-woong, please post it here so we can see :lol: because I'm imagining a different story about these two characters :lol: Thanks!

I don't have clips. But I have gifs :lol:

91YEQZ.gif

Lily...you already had the chance to kill him but you didn't :sweatingbullets:. I assume you actually like him, that's how kdramas are. Hahaha! 

mON9Qr.gif

oVXgQ3.gif

2 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Lily...you already had the chance to kill him but you didn't :sweatingbullets:

I can't stop myself from imagining a spy thriller/romance series with Lily and Ki Tae-woong as leads. Also, I love your gifs! It shows how badass they are, especially Lily. I like the scene where she's using the sniper on the rooftop. I just wish she's an NIS agent and not one of the bad guys. 

1 minute ago, lollyminx said:

I can't stop myself from imagining a spy thriller/romance series with Lily and Ki Tae-woong as leads. Also, I love your gifs! It shows how badass they are, especially Lily. I like the scene where she's using the sniper on the rooftop. I just wish she's an NIS agent and not one of the bad guys. 

Hahaha! But if Lily is an NIS agent it would make it less challenging. NIS agent and hired assassin will make a good drama couple. Forbidden relationship and all, more intense. I wonder what the plot would be like though. 

I also want a chicken ahjumma NIS agent spin-off. I like Kim Sun Young. Chicken ahjumma nonchalantly telling KTW don't die was the best moment of ep 9 for me.

wV7lNX.gif

Archived