[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres in February 2019
On 3/28/2018 at 8:14 PM, larus said:

Director: Yu In-Sik (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money)

Writer: Jang Young-Cheol (Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money, Empress Ki, Monster)

Thanks @larus  Boy all of my favorites Kdrama Best writer and director.. This is a must see, Move over gang pitching my tent here..  

• 2 weeks later...

This drama......

Director: Yu In-Sik (Romantic Doctor, Teacher Kim, Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money)

Writer: Jang Young-Cheol (Giant, History of Salaryman, Incarnation of Money, Empress Ki, Monster)

On 11/19/2018 at 1:44 PM, sava2sava said:

Thanks @larus  Boy all of my favorites Kdrama Best writer and director.. This is a must see, Move over gang pitching my tent here..   

@sava2sava@larus I know right. I'm watching this for the director and the writer and the story. Their tandem is great. watch love their excellent dramas.  This is a political thriller. Not in competition with Prometheus anymore (I think that one was shelve?).

December 14 2018

First still images of Bae Suzy in SBS drama series “Vagabond”

Vagabond-SI1.jpg

Here’s the first still images of Bae Suzy in upcoming SBS drama series “Vagabond” co-starring Lee Seung-Gi. In drama series “Vagabond,” Bae Suzy plays Go Hae-Ri. To support her mother and younger sibling, she becomes a NIS agent. Filming for the drama series were shot on location in Morocco from October, 2018 and finished November, 2018.

“Vagabond” will first air sometime next year in South Korea.

http://blog.asianwiki.com/korean-dramas/first-still-images-of-bae-suzy-in-sbs-drama-series-vagabond

• Guest changed the title to [Upcoming Drama 2019] Vagabond 배가본드 - Wed & Thu @ 22:00 KST - Lee Seung Gi and Bae Suzy - Premieres 2019

First look at Suzy, Lee Seung-gi’s blockbuster action thriller Vagabond

by tipsymocha

vagabond-stills1.jpg

Anyone else wishing they owned those yellow-tinted sunglasses? It’s been six months since reports first announced that Lee Seung-gi (Hwayugi) and Suzy (While You Were Sleeping) would be reuniting in the upcoming blockbuster Vagabond, and now we finally have our first (very) brief look at what we can expect of the action thriller.

Vagabond revolves around a man somehow connected to a passenger airplane crash, who seeks to uncover government corruption that he discovered through a buried secret. I’m assuming that man is Lee Seung-gi’s character, a stuntman, and will be aided by Suzy’s black ops agent, who joined the government to follow in her dad’s footsteps after he died during a mission as an elite Marine.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/12/first-look-at-suzy-lee-seung-gis-blockbuster-action-thriller-vagabond/

Archived