[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

Still pissed about the ending. How can the writers be satisfied delivering a show that has no proper ending? I get they ended the show with a season 2 in mind, but without a confirmed season 2, the whole show is basically disposable and pointless. 

I’ve gotten over it a bit during the past few days, but I get reminded from time to time. What is bothering me now is why they had to set the drama a few years earlier (hence the outdated cellphones, etc.). It’s such a useless detail in hindsight. 

On 11/25/2019 at 4:35 PM, Sushimi said:

...whoops..dropped some of my photos oh dear..:ph34r:..causally walks away..

You need to be arrested for possessing such hot photos. The only redeeming factor for the show for me is LSG and his shower scenes LOL 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vagabond: Episode 16 (Final)

by LollyPip

Vagabond16-00149.jpg

Things looks pretty bad for our hero, but yet again he manages to run a terrible situation into an opportunity. Unfortunately, it means finding new allies and letting go of the old ones, and starting from scratch with a brand-new plan. Meanwhile, the friends he left behind find their own motivation in their grief, and the cycle of revenge begins all over again.

EPISODE 16 RECAP

Vagabond16-00019.jpg

Having been impeached, President Jung holds a televised press conference where he presents himself as a selfless man who thinks only of his country, then voluntarily steps down.

Meanwhile, the site of the warehouse fire set by Edward Park is investigated for evidence, and one examiner finds the necklace that Dal-geon made of the bullet Hae-ri gave him. Hae-ri is worried, since she hasn’t been able to reach Dal-geon for days, and she asks HS to find out where his phone was used last.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/12/vagabond-episode-16-final/

• 4 weeks later...

Congratulation for  Moon Jeong Hee for winning "Best Supporting Actress

ENHi6pMXUAAsIFN.jpg

Congratulations to Lee seung Gi and Bae Suzy  for winning "Best Couple Award

ENHpzUzX0AAI7iY.png

Congratulations to Vagabond drama for winning "Hallyu Content Award"

ENH6CKVW4AEgF_L.jpg

Congratulations to Lee Seung Gi  and Bae Suzy for winning "Top Excellence Award" in a Miniseries

ENIEGctWwAEQtsp.jpg

ENIFkH8WoAA7o8-.jpg

• 1 month later...

While waiting for the next episode of another k drama I decided to watch this on the recommendation of a friend. Honestly I was impressed with the first episode. Nice locations and the action scenes are Jason Bornesque. Oh and Bae Suzy is pretty too. 

Finished the series after a week. Overall I found the series okay but the ending was really bad. I mean there was no actual ending: most of the bad guys still alive and despite the very nice slow boil romance between Cha And Go Haeri, in the end they were separated and we were all left hanging. Hopefully there is a Season 2 but I’m not hopeful.

What can I say? The ending really sucks!!!  Unless of cos, season 1 was just a bait for us to watch season 2, if there’s gonna be a season 2. Dunno if they even manage  get all the main actors to sign up for season 2, like how its done with the western serie

As it is now, we didn’t even know how, why & when Vagabond exists, let alone all the major crooks & their organisations.

• 1 month later...
On 2/15/2020 at 1:26 PM, Bojun said:

Finished the series after a week. Overall I found the series okay but the ending was really bad. I mean there was no actual ending: most of the bad guys still alive and despite the very nice slow boil romance between Cha And Go Haeri, in the end they were separated and we were all left hanging. Hopefully there is a Season 2 but I’m not hopeful.

On 2/17/2020 at 3:25 AM, wildcherry said:

What can I say? The ending really sucks!!!  Unless of cos, season 1 was just a bait for us to watch season 2, if there’s gonna be a season 2. Dunno if they even manage  get all the main actors to sign up for season 2, like how its done with the western serie

As it is now, we didn’t even know how, why & when Vagabond exists, let alone all the major crooks & their organisations.

I always couldn't wait until the next episode aired, but the ending indeed sucked. I read this just now: 

With Cha Dal-Gun still at large and Go Hae-Ri in the dark about Cha Dal-Gun’s existence, “Vagabond” season 2 should be set in stone by now. Unfortunately, the last time a representative from the production spoke about the possibility of a season 2 was in November 2019 and no additional update has been dropped since then.

“It was planned and produced with a 2nd season in mind,” revealed the rep. “However, season 2 has not been confirmed and it’s currently being reviewed. We are reviewing schedules of the actors, writers, and directors,” he added.

On 4/11/2020 at 1:24 AM, Guest said:

I always couldn't wait until the next episode aired, but the ending indeed sucked. I read this just now: 

So, there’s no planning nor contracts between actors & the the producers for second season? So yeah, the whole of Vagabond we only watched how terrifying the kids & passengers of the flight during their last hour, with miraculously 2 survivors...tho both were dead in the end, no one know for sure the responsible party that made  the kids & rest as the sacrificial lamb

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

So I finally caved in and started this k-drama yesterday, I finished it just a couple of hours ago :/ 

In the first episode I didn't understand what the desert scene had to do with the trailer I watched but after finishing the last episode I was so shocked... I'm also so mad that it ended like this without confirmation of a season two because it doesn't make any sense to end like that and :sad1: it just makes sense for a season two so we can find out what happens between Dal-gun and Hae-ri plus where their relationship goes and if F*CKING EDWARD PARK (he was one of my favourites during the drama) gets taken down for good.

Anyways, I've just been watching behind the scenes and interviews because I was so invested in this drama and there's no hope for a season two. I wish shows similar to Vagabond had more demand like Love Alarm because that drama already has a season two and I never saw the hype for it whereas this is so interesting and thrilling.

Prayer circle for Vagabond Season 2 

• 2 weeks later...

Watching Vagabond because of waiting for the next episode of Mouse. And I found LSG has his best looks in this drama. I also find Suzy acting is quite good here.

I like the action and the slow boiled love..The plot twist is oke..not too surprising but still entertaining..I can watch it marathon without get bored because of the fast pace..

And because I understand that this drama is sad ending, so I am already prepared for the ending..And actually they have also showed the ending in first episode.

I think the production should have contracts with the directors or the casts already..because this kind of ending has to get the second season..but because of the pandemic..I think they have to re-schedule many things

I understand, although this drama is a big budget drama..but it is still drama not movie...And sometimes many unlogical things happen.(such as the shooting and speeding before Kim Wo Gi trial).but ok..I can accept that..

One thing that only I am ranting for to the writer is ..Although I understand that Cha Dal Geon is stubborn and he is willing to take any risk for revenge..the plot where he had already suspected Edward after the phone with the wife of killed journalistm but he still go to meet Edward by himself without telling any body of this new assumption. It is just do not make sense at all...
C'mon this is a very important information. You are the only one that start understanding the secret. No matter if  you died while get revenge and going face to face with Edward, at least you can tell somebody (Go Hae Ri or other NIS teams) before that to dig more on this new information..Sigh:surprisedwut:

Overall I enjoy this drama..  

Archived