[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

Vagabond: Episode 5

by LollyPip

Vagabond05-00263.jpg

Vagabond is absolutely ridiculous, and I’m down for every insane moment of it. The show manages to strike this perfect balance of over-the-top action and heart-wrenching drama, and does it in such a way that even as I watch the hero escape certain death for the umpteenth time, I’m still gripped and fully along for the ride. This drama requires that its viewers suspend their disbelief quite a bit, but if you can accept the craziness, it’s an exciting ride.

EPISODE 5 RECAP

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/vagabond-episode-5/

Lee Seung Gi And Shin Sung Rok’s First Meeting In “Vagabond” Takes A Tense Turn

Oct 12, 2019
by J. Lim

7dac5c69896643f3b6c770eee35099f7.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Vagabond” has released new stills of Lee Seung Gi and Shin Sung Rok at odds with each other.

“Vagabond” tells the story of a stuntman who gets caught up in a massive corruption scandal while trying to uncover the truth behind a plane crash. With more and more becoming known about the crash, the drama continues to top its time slot in ratings.

The upcoming episode will show Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) and Ki Tae Woong (played by Shin Sung Rok) getting into a physical altercation. Cha Dal Gun, Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy), Ki Tae Woong, and more will gather in one place together, and it remains to be seen what exactly transpires for things to get physical between the two. Ki Tae Woong seems to be trying to stop Cha Dal Gun from doing something while Cha Dal Gun glares back.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1358517wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-shin-sung-roks-first-meeting-in-vagabond-takes-a-tense-turn

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't you find it weird that the moment CDG saw the deceased journalist JBY, he met Edward Park a few minutes later?

In my opinion, Edward Park is linked to the reporter, he faked his death. Notice that once CDG  talked about the journalist to EP, he never mentioned it to GHR. 

In this episode, Jessica described Edward Park as a very bad person and from my point of view, EP is indeed more an evil than he seems to be.  

Director Min is not Shadow but it seems that he might work for him.

Finally, this episode clearly indicates that GHR and CDG are an item, no more second lead syndrom... the writer made him look like a jerk. Sure, one might object that he wants to protect her but the way he talked to her or even ignored her showed disrespect. 

That was exactly how I felt, when I watched the drama yesterday.  It cannot be a coincidence.  It is as though EP wants to distract CDG;  to stop him from running after the supposedly deceased reporter.

EP & the Prime Minister are obviously on the Dark Side.  But Director Kong??  I can't figure him out.  Is he good?  Is he bad?  What do you all think?

26 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

nothing exciting about last night's episode except the action scene came at end with DG jumping about at the rooftop, Min Jae Sik is not Shadow but seen stuffing his face on two occasions and HR pathetic still sigh!

Yeah ep 7 was lackluster only the ending was exciting.

I watche Ep 8 raw clips and it was quite an adrenaline rush. Over the top as usual but so much action happening. 

Also I think my KTW drug theory is wrong. Heh!

All hail Lily and her team!! Finally the assassins are doing their job. Haha!

Just done watch episode 8! This the far most thrilling episode for me so far! From capturing the copilot, interrogating, saving him from the bad guys till operating him. I feel that I didn’t breath in the last scene! The intensity is out of this world! 

But I have to admit that I laughed out loud in the jail scene while DG and HR tried to high five, and the local inmates were cheering for them! Hahaha it’s like a scene in a tragic film lol! That was the funniest part for me. 
Thank God Mr. team leader got an earful from out man of steel for not trusting HR. They should make DG and HR partners in NSI. But the worst part is, I was disappointed to Mr. President for turning blind to the case, and I want to throw up with that massage scene, so president is a pervert huh? 
The revelation of Micheal giving the order to put down the plane was like mind boggling, I mean how could he order that and he was murdered? I don’t know if that piece of information from the pilot is genuine? Or did Micheal change his mind for the last minute and report about the terror attack before the plane will depart? 
So many juicy details in this episode. At least Mr. team leader did a great job in shooting and operating. 
How will I wait now for next week?

27 minutes ago, Lj said:

Just done watch episode 8! This the far most thrilling episode for me so far! From capturing the copilot, interrogating, saving him from the bad guys till operating him. I feel that I didn’t breath in the last scene! The intensity is out of this world! 

But I have to admit that I laughed out loud in the jail scene while DG and HR tried to high five, and the local inmates were cheering for them! Hahaha it’s like a scene in a tragic film lol! That was the funniest part for me. 
Thank God Mr. team leader got an earful from out man of steel for not trusting HR. They should make DG and HR partners in NSI. But the worst part is, I was disappointed to Mr. President for turning blind to the case, and I want to throw up with that massage scene, so president is a pervert huh? 
The revelation of Micheal giving the order to put down the plane was like mind boggling, I mean how could he order that and he was murdered? I don’t know if that piece of information from the pilot is genuine? Or did Micheal change his mind for the last minute and report about the terror attack before the plane will depart? 
So many juicy details in this episode. At least Mr. team leader did a great job in shooting and operating. 
How will I wait now for next week?

Agree with you, Lj.  A most exciting episode. Way better than Ep 7 which i find a bit draggy.  

So Snr Secretary Yun is the "Shadow".  Director Kang is on the Good side.  

(Now I wonder if ...... could it be possible that Michael is still alive ??)

40 minutes ago, Lj said:

during the flashback, I heard he said to make sure the plane does not arrive in its destination..... does this always mean accident? or maybe he thinks just a simple gas leak or something that makes the plane goes back home etc etc ... stupid me thinking that way

or maybe last minute, one of his family members or friends were in the plane ... i don't know lol

1 hour ago, Kdorama_addict said:

during the flashback, I heard he said to make sure the plane does not arrive in its destination..... does this always mean accident? or maybe he thinks just a simple gas leak or something that makes the plane goes back home etc etc ... stupid me thinking that way

or maybe last minute, one of his family members or friends were in the plane ... i don't know lol

First, the testimony of the KWJ is not entirely reliable. He knows that Michael is dead hence he can blame a deceased person. Nevertheless if it is true that Michael met the co-pilot, I agree with you that Michael might have not known that a plane crash was planned in reality. Like f. ex. Michael was told that the co-pilot and Jerome would ensure that the plane wouldn't arrive in Morocco... or the plane wouldn't have any passenger as it was a cargo plane. 

I mean, they just needed a plane from the rival company to have an accident in order to use the incident for their own product. CDG is right to question: why did his nephew have to die? 

I would like to add that there is still a mole among FT team, as Yoon knew that they had caught KWJ. I am now wondering whom Kang called just before his arrest. Was it EP?

I am not sure if Yoon is Shadow because so far, the viewers have been misled once with Min. Maybe Shadow is working for both sides in reality.

Now, the co-pilot and his wife will become the scapegoats. And I fear that the new TF team will raid the Korean Embassy in order to erase the last witnesses of the existence of a conspiracy. 

18 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No wonder team leader is uptight & has high standards in his agents :lol: they not specially gifted like him or able to fix a artery by phone :mrgreen:

Hide contents

Lol! The surgery scene was hilarious. It was so over the top and I'm no doctor but I think it could possibly be very medically inaccurate. Hahahaha!

Dalgun: he's (KTW) gonna operate?!

Haeri: he can do it. He's a real special agent.

Me: pfttttt...ROFL!!!! 

Archived