[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

On 9/23/2019 at 7:51 PM, Lj said:

Just finished episode 2, man what an emotional episode with the victims of the plane crash, I can’t help but cry, and the pilot was an accomplice, my gosh what a revaluation. I like the pace of the story now that HR is getting involve in the situation. DG is really quite a tough cookie, he is so sticky to the situation. Very hot headed and he is not going anywhere with his attitude, anyway can’t wait for their character development 

I honestly was not surprised the pilot was an accomplice. The way he said "Don't worry, he doesn't understand us" with a smirk on. What was a surprise that it was revealed he was actually talking to the other guy on the phone. I felt like I was watching an episode of criminal minds watching everything unravel lol. Now I'm just curious if he survived the crash or not.. 

I'm excited to see more of Suzy's character too, like can she really not fight.. Or is she just acting like she can't? She can shoot that's for sure

• Like 6

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Run For Their Lives In “Vagabond”

Sep 25, 2019
by S. Park

b6347af708d342b8a5d37ca5b0fbe449.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Suzy will find themselves in a dangerous situation in “Vagabond.”

On September 25, SBS’s newest pre-produced drama released stills of the two characters.

“Vagabond” is a spy action melodrama about a man who stumbles upon a massive corruption scandal after being involved in a plane crash.

Last week, Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) and Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy) got a hunch that terrorists were responsible for the plane crash. The two initially had differing opinions about the plane crash, and even mistook each other as enemies as they pointed guns at one another. Viewers were left wondering if stuntman Cha Dal Gun and National Intelligence Service secret agent Go Hae Ri would be able to put aside their differences and work together to uncover the truth.

In the stills, Lee Seung Gi and Suzy look like they’re being chased. Cha Dal Gun has scratches all over his face and his clothes are covered in dirt, while Go Hae Ri is wearing a coat with blood-soaked sleeves. Cha Dal Gun looks around his surroundings with a gun in one hand and a broken car mirror in the other. Go Hae Ri hides with him behind a wall and uses the reflection on her phone to look around. They hold on to each other with nervous looks on their faces.

more

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354925wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-run-for-their-lives-in-vagabond

• Like 6

Lee Seung Gi Is A Brooding Action Hero In Shower Scene For “Vagabond”

Sep 26, 2019
by C. Hong

4ecefb6281db4822907ebf8323dbd5b5.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi showed off his toned body in recent stills released by SBS’s “Vagabond.”

“Vagabond” is a spy action drama about a man who gets caught up in a massive corruption scandal after he begins investigating an airplane accident. The drama has garnered attention for its “blockbuster” scale, incorporating showy cinematography, high-level action scenes, and a tight storyline.

Spoilers

In Episode 2, Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) lost the chance to nab Jerome (Yoo Tae Oh) at the airport in Morocco.

The new stills released by SBS show Cha Dal Gun consumed with anger as he takes a private moment in the shower. The stills also show the physical work that Lee Seung Gi has put in for the action scenes in the drama.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1354984wpp/lee-seung-gi-brooding-action-hero-shower-scene-vagabond

• Like 8

Was it Haeri that killed Micheal?  Is she a double agent within the NIS? Why did she go to Lisbon? Who was she talking too? Suicide by pistol? In episode 2, they showed her checking on Micheal in the car. She even asked about autopsy. Was that an act?  

• Like 6

I’m blogging about this. I post with a lot of pictures and it’s a bother to transfer them here. 

I believe that Suzy’s character Haeri is a double agent.
My explanation here: https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/09/26/vagabond-on-suzys-character

wJIlWuR.jpg

Per Eps 1 and 2, there were three reasons for the plane crash:

1. The engine malfunction caused by a design flaw in Dynamic Systems aircrafts.
2. Terrorism, according to Lee Seunggi’s DalGun 
3. Corruption

Judging from her work at the embassy, Haeri is a NIS agent investigating either narcotics or corruption but I doubt that she's one of the bad guys because the bad guys don't know her. The terrorist group "Axis" has two known members: the plane passenger named Raymon Jacque and the embassy colleague of Haeri. Their “paroles” or their passwords to identify fellow members of their group, go like this:

Signal: Wheels turn on their axis.
Response: The earth revolves on its axis.

8cQOPt2.jpg

Read about it here: https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/09/24/vagabond-ep-1-2-first-impressions

Let's enjoy the show! 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Awwwwwww~ don't be heartbroken and subsequently break my heart Ki Tae Woong! Based on tbe character chart Gong Hwa Sung likes Ki Tae Woong....

I can ship GHS and KTW!! Hahahaha :lol:

71212649_2490535297670589_65780348495572

Maybe these 2 are end game? :lol:

0004468902_001_20190916164709413.jpg&typ

Anyways...who is the other lady with the gun? Hua3

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

This song and clip is heart wrenching

2nd ost: fallen star

I like the song and how it sounds. But I have to say there are parts I have trouble understanding even with lyrics. I don't think 'pailing' is a word that exists (i googled and did not find a match), maybe it's supposed to be bailing? Or piling? The song sounds sad and the clip is sad. But my mind goes back to trying to understand the lyrics and context because it is in english. Kekeke :sweatingbullets:

• Like 7