[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

Feels like I've been waiting for forever for something to come out about this drama other than the occasional behind the scenes photos. I really didn't expect there to be a delay lol. Hopefully, they give us something in the meantime. At least this thread isn't as bland as 아스달 연대기. :P

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the bright side, it looks like they are doing this to air with Netflix at the same time. I'm okay with this only because the show will air on Netflix which means there will be more international exposure. And I can actually watch it! More fans from different countries will be lucky to see it. 

The filming has been very long, but it looks like the actors are having a good time together based on the pix and video clips. They are enjoying each other's company which is great. 

And of course, it will air. They spent so much money on the production AND the actors have filmed for so long. 

I really dislike having to wait till September, but there is nothing we can do. I kind of figured it would be pushed back only because the actors are still filming. And this looks like an action series that takes longer to edit and prepare for air. I mean, they will STILL be filming in May even. That's a long schedule! 

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002900743

Reportedly, <Vagabond> is slated to Premier in September, but it will move from Wed-Thu to Fri-Sat 10PM, which is relatively new drama slot recently launched by <The Fiety Priest> very successfully. <Vagabond> will follow <The Fiety Priest>, <Mung Bean Flower (Late April)>, and <Doctor Room (July)> and is currently in talks with Netflix for global release. Shooting will be wrapped up by May. 

Edit: This is not an official confirmation from SBS though. So I had to add 'reportedly' just to be safe. :P

1 hour ago, findit said:

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=241&aid=0002900743

<Vagabond> is slated to Premier in September, but it will move from Wed-Thu to Fri-Sat 10PM, which is relatively new drama slot recently launched by <The Fiety Priest> very successfully. <Vagabond> will follow <The Fiety Priest>, <Mung Bean Flower (Late April)>, and <Doctor Room (July)> and is currently in talks with Netflix for global release. Shooting will be wrapped up by May. 

Thank you for the update! Fiery Priest is hilarious by the way. I binged up to ep 8 in 3 days. I totally get why the ratings are high. Hopefully the following dramas are as exciting and the ratings mojo continues. Haha

I don't understand the global release for Vagabond. Initially it was supposed to be released internationally on AXN and Sony One, did they drop this? Or SBS wants to rake in more money with Netflix? Hahaha

LSG smiling and waving at bystanders yesterday during break.  

Filming in Wonju was originally scheduled for Apr/13-14, but today's shooting was postponed to next Saturday (Apr/20) due to bad weather forecast in the region.  

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 10:42 PM, incoty said:

To think we would have been watching it in few days hadn't it been for the constant delays.

Exactly! I nearly forgot about Vagabond, my excitement got dampened by the multiple delays :sweatingbullets:.

Have they finished filming? 

Archived