[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

6 hours ago, aw614 said:

I found it weird how CDG was too trusting pf Edward in the last episode during that phone call and i feel he is going to regret that decision later on. 

Exactly! That's why I wanted to zip his mouth each time he is in front of Edward Park. Dalgun trusts random people and mistrusts random people as well. And I also feel he's gonna regret it. 

Anyways....I back read the first page of the thread...and noticed we haven't seen this scene of KTW....I wonder if we'll ever see it~ or is it not from VB? I can't match this outfit to KTW, but I also haven't seen this dad-son pair in all SSR recent projects I've watched. Hahaha.

1525402858_new2.jpg&key=3471cf469ef9c924

• Like 3

Is Vagabond sponsored by... KTW? , he is from a wealth family.. I can said if Vagabond is more powerfull than NIS. More secret than NIS itself.

I'm just courious who is the victim that killed when KTW was questioned when seizing items belonging to NIS members. Maybe just a his friend but it just a bit deep lost in my eyes. More than when last episode he went to the monument with Hae Ri, he doesn't look bad that much. Maybe someone that die before is someone that so important to him. 

Sometimes see an evil smile from KTW (when interogation.. what does it means??) 

Can it be a revenge?

To show up everything, make everyone in the top management of the country fight each other... 

But they are all controlled by VAGABOND. 

When Michael call the airport about attack to the plane, suddenly there's an incident that killed the person who get that information. 

Who can hack the information? 

KTW is from a wealth family, but it never be explained more than it. 

How if his family related to the incident, 

If the plan attack not instructed by Jessica, President, or PM. Jerome also just an agent. Samael will work just for money.

Someone that have money and power that can make this all happen. 

Suspect

1) Edward - after the plane crash, before the press confrence and meet with the family of the plane crash victim, he is so so so calm.. to much calm. I can doubt if he have a daughtr that die from plane crash, but if it true, it also can be his way of revenge. But I don't know how wealth of he is. 

2) Kim Tae Woong - can delete his from this list at all. He is from misterious wealthy family. 

Or how if... KIM TAE WOONG loves EDWARD'S DAUGTHER. And they want to take revenge of plane crash before ?

Or something like this...

Is there any other incident before the plane crash? That we don't know.. #maybe something that related to the president, PM and other, it show if the country full of corrupt people. 

People that hurt can do extreme thing... to make an excuse with what they have done is right decision. 

Can't wait the ending.

But it will be ended for sure, no extended episode just to answer or questioning the mystery.

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Hi @laivla!!! I'm glad to see you here~ hehe

3 hours ago, laivla said:

Is Vagabond sponsored by... KTW? , he is from a wealth family.. I can said if Vagabond is more powerfull than NIS. More secret than NIS itself.

I'm just courious who is the victim that killed when KTW was questioned when seizing items belonging to NIS members.

-snip-

Can it be a revenge?

To show up everything, make everyone in the top management of the country fight each other... 

But they are all controlled by VAGABOND. 

When Michael call the airport about attack to the plane, suddenly there's an incident that killed the person who get that information. 

Who can hack the information? 

KTW is from a wealth family, but it never be explained more than it. 

How if his family related to the incident, 

If the plan attack not instructed by Jessica, President, or PM. Jerome also just an agent. Samael will work just for money.

I simply assume KTW is the one funding Vagabond because he's rich and they really need money to operate in stealth mode, but I never thought it was for a bad purpose.

3 hours ago, laivla said:

MSomeone that have money and power that can make this all happen. 

Suspect

1) Edward - after the plane crash, before the press confrence and meet with the family of the plane crash victim, he is so so so calm.. to much calm. I can doubt if he have a daughtr that die from plane crash, but if it true, it also can be his way of revenge. But I don't know how wealth of he is. 

2) Kim Tae Woong - can delete his from this list at all. He is from misterious wealthy family. 

Or how if... KIM TAE WOONG loves EDWARD'S DAUGTHER. And they want to take revenge of plane crash before ?

-snip-

Ohhhh....I had to think hard to find who is EP's daughter and remembered his daughter and wife died in a plane crash. Wow. I never thought up to that extent. 

It's plausible, and indeed interesting if they go the revenge route for either Edward or Ki Tae Woong. I do think it's quite hard for KTW to be evil after 14 episodes as the goody two shoes agent. Haha

Speaking of revenge...here's another theory: Haeri avenging her dad 

• Like 2

My goodness! SSR didn't update his IG for quite sometime and posted this. I nearly had a heart attack :o.

He had back surgery sometime last year, probably mid 2018 since Daddy Long Legs started on 31st Aug and his last performance was on 30th Sept 2018. (Fyi VB filming in Morocco was sometime in Oct 2018)

Was this the inspiration for Haeri's fractured back surgery? Heh. Jokes aside, I'm very glad he's fine and able to continue with his projects.

• Love 3

I m going to share my theory...samael will turn out to be Edward park...since most of the people haven't really seen samael...and he did it more for the purpose of terrorism and made Jessica's company take the fall...a Mastermind...! Edward park will be the last missing piece to the puzzle...he controlled all the prime minister Jessica Michael..o sang mi .and her husband..without them knowing anything at all...after all he is a person of tremendous power...and all along he has been playing Cha deol like a chess piece..in the beginning edward said..they did a right thing choosing Cha deol ...

• Like 3

On 11/14/2019 at 12:25 AM, Oncemie said:

I m going to share my theory...samael will turn out to be Edward park...since most of the people haven't really seen samael...and he did it more for the purpose of terrorism and made Jessica's company take the fall...a Mastermind...! Edward park will be the last missing piece to the puzzle...he controlled all the prime minister Jessica Michael..o sang mi .and her husband..without them knowing anything at all...after all he is a person of tremendous power...and all along he has been playing Cha deol like a chess piece..in the beginning edward said..they did a right thing choosing Cha deol ...

Currently all arrows point to Edward Park being the big bad guy that it won't be surprising at all if it's him and his secretary doing the killing. If this theory is correct, I wonder why he chose Dalgun in the first place? Was Dalgun part of something bigger before he became a stuntman? How did Edward know Dalgun? How did Edward know Dalgun will react so extremely? Huhuhu

Anyways....this tumblr had me laughing ㅋㅋㅋ:

Can't believe Haeri felt so sad that her hair turned black :'(

https://lavenderbyun.tumblr.com/post/188961314877/cant-believe-hae-ri-felt-so-sad-that-her-hair

74788724_2591559970901454_81550103809475

• Like 3

Vagabond: Episode 14

by LollyPip

Vagabond14-00264.jpg

It may seem like time to relax now that our heroes managed to score a few successes, but it’s all just the tip of the iceberg. The F-X Plan scheme goes a lot further up than our heroes guessed, with motives far more sinister than mere money. Masterminds turn out to be only pawns and pawns are actually kingpins, but who or what is the true evil behind it all?

EPISODE 14 RECAP

Vagabond14-00020.jpgVagabond14-00023.jpg

It’s Chief Min’s turn in the interrogation room, and Chief Kang tells him to write down everything he knows about Secretary Yoon and Director General Ahn. Chief Min drawls that he was only doing his patriotic duty by following orders, but Chief Kang asks how fabricating evidence and killing the innocent is good for the country.

He asks if it’s true that Chief Min asked Secretary Yoon for the director general position, and Chief Min says he didn’t ask — Secretary Yoon offered. Chief Kang calls Chief Min a traitor and a sellout and storms out out, then admits to Tae-woong that he was bluffing about Chief Min being promised the director general job, heh.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/11/vagabond-episode-14/

• Like 2

SBS is really killing the excitement. It's really tough to pass this weekend without Vagabond. Is it true? Vagabond has been confirmed for season 2 with total 8 episodes? I read few comments on YouTube and Twitter.

• Like 2

17 hours ago, Hush said:

SBS is really killing the excitement. It's really tough to pass this weekend without Vagabond. Is it true? Vagabond has been confirmed for season 2 with total 8 episodes? I read few comments on YouTube and Twitter.

I've read rumours of s2 but this is my 1st time reading that it is confirmed and will have 8 episodes. I'll treat s2 as a rumour for now until after ep 16 :).

4 hours ago, Sushimi said:

The pain of wait is just so..uncomfortable..really need to know the truth. Any other theories do y’all have?

Ohhh...I have many theories. Ranging from plausible to wishful thinking. Hahaha

Theories: 

1) there will be a new character at the end ala Johnny Depp in Magical Beasts 1.......a guy with a ruby ring and a cigar in hand, the camera will focus on his back and zoom in, and guy will turn around, the camera now focused on his face, he smirks...screen goes black.....and que Vagabond Season 2 title card

2) Haeri is avenging her dead dad and she's Micheal's killer. Plausible. Probably will go this route. They went through the effort to show her Japanese passport in an earlier episode.

3) theories for Dalgun's ending:

a) the plane crash case went cold and no one gets punished, Dalgeon goes crazy and says screw the goverment! Then he decides to join a real mercenary.

b) everything is a movie and Dalgun is the main actor who does his own stunts. One of my early theory was all the characters are actually actors, all that happens is a movie directed by Dalgun as the stuntman film maker. The end scene will be Dalgun shouting cut :lol:

4) Ki Tae Woong is funding Vagabond since he's chaebol rich. Also Vagabond could be ran by his super rich family and actually Vagabond is the big bad evil, someone hacked the NIS and the airport....only Bullet Chicken hacker can do that. Also Bullet chicken ahjumma's husband was a NIS agent and died in the field #revengemotive. The theory continues with KTW was EP's daughter (the one who died in another plane crash, refer ep 1 or 2) boyfriend/lover/partner, and he's hellbent on revenge after her death. I would like to see this theory come to life. Because I want more KTW screentime #priorities. However the possibility of this theory is hmmm....5%? 0%? Hahahah

5) this wishfulthinking theory is stemmed from my assumption that KTW is gonna die in ep15-16: KTW is assumed dead. But he is still alive ala Mr Kang. He takes on a new identity and becomes a musical actor. There will be an epliogue: KTW doppelganger-not-doppelganger singing with Dalgun. Dalgun also quit his stuntman job to live a calmer life and be a musical actor. Together they'll conquer the musical scene. The end.

------

I'm curious if we will ever learn about KTW's dead partner. Initially I theorized that KTW's dead partner was his senior/mentor who is also Dalgun's dead bro, the timeline matches with Dalgun adopting Hoon. But they never elaborated about the case or who his partner was. They went through the effort of introducing KTW at the memorial talking about Blaise Pascal, I thought there will be more to it rather than just mentioned in passing.

vlJ1Q5.gif

mOX5q9.gif

Anyways...I saw this BTS pic and I don't think I've seen it in the drama yet. KTW and hamster at a gym. Or did I miss it?

76901039_2596370473753737_24348141211290

• Like 3

On 11/15/2019 at 2:12 PM, realistic2280a said:

I just wanna say.... i like LSG's hair in this drama....its better than the longer hair he has now... pls dont have a hair like Lee Dong wook! Hahahaha:lol:

OMG when I read your comment I thought you were talking about this:

515e1765-59b7-4403-b484-0ed00cfdd27d.png

Not this:

201911201803861457-1.png

(!!!!)

Hahaha.

Fear not. I doubt he'll ever grow it that long.

75595290-2535736149991758-36441687275405

• LOL 4

5 hours ago, Sushimi said:

Hae Ri in Prison, Dal Geon in Army

Perhaps Hae Ri was wrongly accused and thrown in prison. The pride and honour of being an NIS agent no longer resides in her heart as she might have felt betrayed. Thus, the reason why she became a black agent thereafter.

And cuts to the opening scene in Episode 1. Dal Geon perhaps joined some secret military force to find Samael.  And that was when he encountered Hae Ri, in 2019.

So many theories, unresolved, in the last two episodes of Vagabond :blink:

Quick translation: “What happened since the last broadcast kept the tension going as to Go Haeri, who is standing with a criminal code of "Hidden Benefits from Crime" or whether Go Haeri will be the main character of the ‘great rebellion.”

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000206237

Suzy, why are you in jail? 'Vagabond', it's not over until it's completely over

Source: https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/609/0000206237

The SBS drama 'Vagabond' is a melo action drama that uncovers a massive national corruption found behind the hidden truth of a civilian plane crash. Even though Bae Suzy doesn't seem to be much involved in the game, she plays a big role as Black Agent Go Haeri who is an NIS agent with sharp eyes and a face that cares about the hope of others.

On Nov 21st, the crew increased tension by revealing photos showing that Bae Suzy was in prison. In the photo, Go Haeri lined up like the other prisoners to take a mugshot, those taken during the detention process to identify the suspect.

With her sad and gloomy expression, she wore a jade-coloured jersey carved with number 4815. The panel containing personal information held by Go Haeri revealed her identity and the crime she committed was "Criminal for hiding crime". However, is Go Haeri a large scale criminal? Her straight gaze at the camera attracted much attention.

In the last broadcast, Go Haeri and Cha Dal-gun visited Jessica who was incarcerated in the detention centre and was confused by the sentence saying that the truth they knew might not be true.

Suzy's scene in a prison suit was shot at a location set in Paju, Gyeonggi-do. Bae Suzy touched the prisoner's clothes as if it was the first time. Her funny behaviour in front of the mirror, decked in a prisoner's uniform invited laughter from the staff. After that, Bae Suzy surrounded by dozens of staff, began to concentrate. Being in the middle of the crowd, Suzy tried to immerse herself in emotion while keeping the script in hand. And as soon as the shooting started, she smoothly expressed the complex thoughts of Go Haeri who was in a crisis situation. Yoo In-sik and the staff praised her by raising their thumbs at Bae Suzy.

Production company Celltrion Entertainment said, "Suzy has made a new appearance through 'Vagabond'. Especially in this scene, a fresh charm that has never been shown by Suzy exploded. Please look forward to it."

• Like 3