Quantcast
larus

[Current Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

17 minutes ago, katakwasabi said:

Ehhhh..why did Suzy delete her carrot picture :o.

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, incoty said:

She erroneously thought there was going to be a new episode.

And apparently, there won't be any new episodes next week at all due to Baseball again.

I saw the rumours that there are no VB episodes next week. I tried to find more info on naver but didn't find any confirmation articles yet. Huhuhu

• Like 2

Lee Seung Gi Throws Down For An Epic Fight Scene In “Vagabond”

Nov 9, 2019
by R. Jun
a0a7011cdfc54fb49b3d1fe75e89f1f5.jpeg?s=

Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh engage in an incredible fight scene in the upcoming episode of SBS’s “Vagabond.”

The drama released new stills of the fight from the upcoming November 9 episode. Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) runs into Jerome (Yoo Tae Oh) at a furniture gallery, after which ensues a fierce pursuit and battle.

Before the scene, Lee Seung Gi extensively discussed details with the fight choreographer, and despite the staff’s expressions of caution, the actor was determined to do it himself. In the end, Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh, after countless rehearsals together, successfully brought to life a breathtaking action sequence.

A source from Celltrion Entertainment said, “Lee Seung Gi and Yoo Tae Oh practiced and rehearsed without rest, and they put their all into the scene. We’re certain that the two actors’ incredible passion will be felt by viewers. Please look forward to the November 9 episode.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1364492wpp/lee-seung-gi-throws-down-for-an-epic-fight-scene-in-vagabond

• Like 4

@katakwasabi- I have to apologise for my previous comments. I’ve been part of soompi for about 6 years I think (although I don’t post very often) and I have never been mean to anyone before. It wasn’t fair of me to call you out. I’m sorry.

I was obviously in a grumpy mood at the time (which is not an excuse for being mean) and I think I was frustrated because this k-drama was the first k-drama in a very long time where I was watching it live and I was soooo looking forward to having joint discussions etc but instead I just saw mostly negative comments about the show from many people here and on Dramabeans. Admittedly, I did find that depressing and uninspired to make any posts or join the discussion.

Don’t worry, even though I am enjoying the show I have had many eyerolls while watching it lol but it still hasn’t stopped me from loving it.

And I am very pleased and heartened that you enjoy and appreciate the cast off the set. All the bts are so much fun and frankly I could watch entire show just made of these. The reaction vid of Suzy & LSG of the eps 1-4 is magic. They really come off as very good friends who made a show together. Kudos to the whole cast. That’s why it’s so important to me that there is some positivity about the show. It’s clear from occasional comments they make that these actors read some posts. 

Now, if I can throw my two cents in about the plot, I also subscribe to the theory that Edward Park is a bad guy. We’ve been given many clues here and there. Also, Remember how he spoke about his young daughter who died (when he was speaking to the families for the first time - ep2 I think?). Part of me thinks it was her death that sent him on a war-path that he’s on now but another part of me also thinks (and I KNOW this sounds crazy) that Mickey is his daughter. Their relationship is very formal but she is very devoted to him.  This would prove that he was lying about everything from the very beginning.  This show is crazy so I am allowed to have outlandish theories lol. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 11/8/2019 at 1:23 PM, katakwasabi said:

Ep 14 will air tomorrow due to baseball.

Is it just me or I think LSG is the singer for the OST in the preview. It kinda sounds like him. Hahaha

No, it’s not Seung gi who sings the song. I was a fan of Seunggi the singer since 10 years ago so I recognize his voice quite well. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, haartie said:

No, it’s not Seung gi who sings the song. I was a fan of Seunggi the singer since 10 years ago so I recognize his voice quite well. 

Noted! I'm more famliar with his variety side since his 1n2d's days. His song I remember is the noona song that was a huge hit back then :lol:.

Anyways...i'm watching ep 14...Micheal's gf is japanese. And all I can think off is Haeri's Japan passport! I'm still on the 'Haeri is more than she seems' boat. Hahaha

Vagabond: Episode 13

by Regals

Vagabond13-00298.jpg

All the cards are on the table as our heroes finally try to bring the truth of Flight B357 to light. But do they actually have all the facts, or is there someone else working in the shadows to keep all parties in the dark about which forces are really responsible for the tragedy?

EPISODE 13 RECAP

Vagabond13-00051.jpg

In the courthouse, Kim Woo-gi delivers his version of the events that led to the crash of Flight B357. He names John & Mark Vice President Michael as the architect of the plot.

He provides a video recording of his meeting with Michael which undoubtedly proves his claim. The entire gallery of spectators erupts in shock at John & Mark being proven to be behind the attack.

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/11/vagabond-episode-13/

• Like 2

I have still my doubts about Edward Park's innocence but now, I am wondering if Samael as the real mastermind of the plane crash is not someone else. We had already imagined that Edward Park's secretary was Michael's girlfriend but what if she was also working for someone else in reality, just like Hong was working for his uncle in reality and Hong SJ, the Prime Minister, was working against the president as well.

Jessica was not the owner of John&Mark, she was just a director... so is Edward Park too. MAybe there is another man working for Dynamic... Samael could be from that company. Then his real purpose was to get the FX-plane from John&Mark.   

• Like 2

8 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have still my doubts about Edward Park's innocence but now, I am wondering if Samael as the real mastermind of the plane crash is not someone else. We had already imagined that Edward Park's secretary was Michael's girlfriend but what if she was also working for someone else in reality, just like Hong was working for his uncle in reality and Hong SJ, the Prime Minister, was working against the president as well.

Jessica was not the owner of John&Mark, she was just a director... so is Edward Park too. MAybe there is another man working for Dynamic... Samael could be from that company. Then his real purpose was to get the FX-plane from John&Mark.   

I second you on that. I have doubts about Edward Park as well and think that he is in cahoots with the PM. But if that's the case, I wonder why we were shown the scene at the restaurant (ep14) where Edward tried to meet the PM and the PM treated him with indifference. On another note, in an earlier episode, the PM said that he had another partner in an oil project in another country, perhaps that partner is Samael. If that is the case, then your point about Samael engineering the crash could be true. Also, I think after hacking all the spy networks, the 'chicken shop team' discover that this incident could be backed by another foreign country, to have a foothold in South Korea. Michael, the VP of John and Mark, was ex-CIA, if I recall correctly.

So, at the end, both the PM and the President would be out of action; when that happens I wonder who will head the country?

• Like 3

He/she probably had it right since the beginning:

https://bitchesoverdramas.com/2019/09/24/vagabond-ep-1-2-first-impressions/

1. Is Go Haeri a bad guy?

That opening scene had us buzzing. But no, I don’t think Suzy’s character, Go Haeri, is a bad guy.

But Lee Seung Gi’s character, Cha Dalgun, is working for the bad guys. lol.

He joined (“infiltrated” is probably more fitting) a mercenary group. His mission that day was to kill a female target riding in a limo. He didn’t know that his assignment was to assassinate Go Haeri.

To me, there’s a hit job on Haeri because she’s done enough damage to a corrupt individual, group or enterprise that they were willing to pay mercenaries to take her out.

-

We all remember CDG's talk in the teaser trailers:

"You picked the wrong guy, no matter who you are, no matter where you're hidden, I will chase you to the ends of the Earth, and torture you to the backbone."

Something we have yet to hear in the drama, and him getting all geared up for combat.

If that includes Hae-ri Go and Gi Tae-woong (?), so be it lol. Whether he's misguided or is being misguided, CDG is the main character and the real hero of the story.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, katakwasabi said:

Hahaha. Looks like i might not be alone in suspecting Haeri :joy:

no, you are not alone ^^ I am also suspecting her too! if this is true, this is so epic! a double twist.

• Like 2

I was traveling abroad so I am confused. Did they just show 1 episode this weekend? Did they just show episode 14? When is this show going to end? No episodes next week? Thank you for your answer!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, hell59 said:

I was traveling abroad so I am confused. Did they just show 1 episode this weekend? Did they just show episode 14? When is this show going to end? No episodes next week? Thank you for your answer!

Yes, there was only one episode this week. Normally, the drama was supposed to end next week but there are rumors saying that it is postponed. So far, on koreandrama.org... it still ends next week.

• Like 2