[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 11 was fum because finally I see some NIS agents doing some actual thinking and planning. My favourite moment would be KTW deciphering the code in the toilet. I thought the spam was to get data from gullible NIS agents, pressing or calling the phone numbers. Turns out it was a code in the book. That scene was great.

Another one was the conspiracy books in Bullet Chicken. Now I'm pretty sure the show really isn't taking itself seriously and just going all out bonkers. Hahahahaha

Preview for ep 12! I remember seeing fan pics of the shooting scene a few months back. Haha

2 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I wonder who Michael's mistress was? Kim said she was Asian.  Up to now, they only got very little info from Kim. How are they going to make him testidy is going to be interesting.

About Micheal's mistress I have strong feeling that it's edward park's secretary because few minutes before that KWG asked her if they have met before because she seemed familiar. She also fits the description of Micheal's mistress being an Asian 

I am TOTALLY confused about the plot now... So Edward plotted the crash with Jessica, maybe helped her but she backstabbed him by not letting him in on her profits? I mean the VP michael mustve slept with the secretary unless it's jessica's sister, but kim did say erica looked familiar?

Ratings!

Ep 11: 7.9%, 8.9%, 10.2%

I don't why now it's 3 parts unlike ep 10 that only had 2 parts.

I've watched ep 11. The politics and plane crash agenda is still confusing and I kinda zone out during Jessica scenes. I am still not feeling any romantic connection between Dalgun and Haeri eventhough they had so many moments together, it was like watching siblings bicker. Kekekeke.

I have a feeling Micheal's mistress is Haeri or Micky. I think it will be more fun if Haeri is a villain pretending to be an inexperienced NIS agent :joy:.

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Ratings!

Ep 11: 7.9%, 8.9%, 10.2%

I don't why now it's 3 parts unlike ep 10 that only had 2 parts.

I've watched ep 11. The politics and plane crash agenda is still confusing and I kinda zone out during Jessica scenes. I am still not feeling any romantic connection between Dalgun and Haeri eventhough they had so many moments together, it was like watching siblings bicker. Kekekeke.

I have a feeling Micheal's mistress is Haeri or Micky. I think it will be more fun if Haeri is a villain pretending to be an inexperienced NIS agent :joy:.

if this happened, it is the greatest plot twist

When that scene was shown for the first time in the teaser trailers, most people (including Suzy fans) assumed it was her.

Even in such case, I don't think this will end tragically or with an unredeemed main character.

I don't know about this drama, the casts are gold, the action scene is great, but the plot is surprisingly tiring me up. he's a bad guy, that man turns out bad guy too, she is the devil, and then come another devil, this person is greedy and also his circles are greedy, this one seems quiet turns out he's the mastermind. now this one looks like he's about to help but turns out have his hand attach to the plane crash too.... so many people that Seung Gi must fight. This is tiring me up. I hope they can conclude the story very well from now on. I just feel it will be such a waste to let a drama with gold casts and very huge promotions. 

5 hours ago, shaselai said:

I am TOTALLY confused about the plot now... So Edward plotted the crash with Jessica, maybe helped her but she backstabbed him by not letting him in on her profits? I mean the VP michael mustve slept with the secretary unless it's jessica's sister, but kim did say erica looked familiar?

My theory from the start was that Edward Park knew about the airplane crash and wanted to use the accident to get rid of J&M. However, when CDG revealed that it was not an accident, Edward Park had to change his plans. I had already pointed out that there were two different killers sent to Michael:image.pngimage.png 

After the last episode, I suspect like some others that EP's secretary was Michael's mistress. So maybe the mistress was the one who gave Michael the idea about the airplane crash. But at some point, Michael had realized that he had been played by EP via his mistress. In other words, EP was the one who planned the airplane crash but used Michael as a pawn. Since the latter was Jessica's partner, Michael must have talked to her about this plan and she agreed, unaware that EP was behind this. If this theory is correct, then this means that Michael must have discovered that his mistress was working for Edward Park that's why he wanted to stop the terror attack. Therefore he must have called Jessica for that, the latter thought that Michael was getting cold feet and sent killers... Michael's mistress must have realized that her cover had been blown and in order not to endanger their plan, she had to kill Michael (second killer). 

Don't forget that we were told by Lilly and Jessica how ruthless Edward Park was. 

25 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@katakwasabi Yes, the action scenes are sometimes ridiculous but I can still enjoy this drama. For me, the whole conspiracy has not been entirely unveiled. See my post from before.

Yes. The ridiculousness is actually making it fun. It's kinda amazing tbh. Hahaha

I want EP to be a good guy. Him being evil mastermind is too obvious, just like how SSR was assumed to be the bad guy in the beginning. Lol. With that said, I don't think anyone else is capable to be evil mastermind other than EP for now. Unless they decide to introduce a new character for season 2. Since it's nearing the end and we are still in 2012, we are nowhere near sniper Dalgun and scarf Haeri in ep 1...I do think there's a high possibility it will be an open ending, teasing for a 2nd season.

I've been following this drama for so long...I remember seeing fanpics for this scene. We'll finally see it in ep 12~

201910261711625497_1_20191026171742091.j

Omo!!!! I just realized the person I thought was Haeri (1:35- 1:41) in the drama teasers is actually Lily! I've been imagining Haeri will do a gun scene like in the teaser at some point, turns out I was watching a different  character all together.  Lol!

17 hours ago, cherriesblue said:

I wonder who Michael's mistress was? Kim said she was Asian.  Up to now, they only got very little info from Kim. How are they going to make him testidy is going to be interesting.

99.9% sure it's Micky, Edward's minion

@bebebisous33 i had a good read of your post. Interesting theory. Honestly i'm starting to lose interest in this drama. Too much politics. I was looking for forward for more action via our stuntman CDG but i've been disappointed, we only get to see gun battles since ep9. The bad guys seems to be having loads of fun all smiles since the budget have been approved. While GTW and gang are wrecking their brains trying to bring in one measly witness who isn't even cooperating. 

Archived