Quantcast
Jump to content
larus

[Current Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드 - Fri & Sat @ 22:00 KST

Recommended Posts

I bring ratings~ not sure if increased or not. But yay for maintaining the avg numbers.

Ratings for ep 7:

7.5%, 9.5%, 11.4%

 

 

Dang it Ki Tae Woong!!! I'm still peeved. 

*waves fist at writernims for making him unlikable*

urgh!

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok , This hilarious :joy:

download

 

5da11409b3daf419619793.gif?download

 

Love how she still make him crack a little smile :sweat_smile:

 

5da114263af33239355644.gif?download

 

 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Sorry but I had to laugh when i saw Gi using crutches, I mean, Dal-geon got away from so many accidents with just tiny plasters on his face and poor Gi had to use crutches after the first accident he got into lol..

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wait so Min is not Shadow? We don't know who Shadow is yet? This is making me fear it's Ki, which I'm against lol cause he may be the only character I'm fully rooting for in this series. :wacko:

 

There are too many cringey scenes in this episode, it's :mellow:. I mean like the romance scenes and then the poor decision-making that's so unlike people working for an intelligence agency (I'm looking at Go Hae Ri). Of course the writer will make it so the poor decisions Hae Ri and Dal Geon make will benefit them and reveal where the co-pilot is, but I mean in reality, this is totally irresponsible. However, I also feel for Hae Ri being made an errand girl and treated poorly by men who think she's a nuisance. UGH. While I think that Ki's treatment of Hae Ri is his way of protecting her (Ki doesn't want her to be in danger), I don't like that he doesn't see her as his equal and worthy of being a true agent. This episode shows the difference in how Dal Geon and Ki sees Hae Ri. Dal Geon respects Hae Ri and knows she can do so much better, that she is a good agent, etc. I hope the writer wrote Ki better lol

 

 

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it's come to this. HR you watching? Whose side are you taking? lol. That should be an obvious one at this point.

 

201910121306292017721-20191012130647-01-

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Suzy Talks About Growing As An Actress While Filming “Vagabond”

Oct 12, 2019
by L. Kim

bcf19683afc246fab9324ebb699017bb.jpeg?s=

“Vagabond” has gifted a special experience to Suzy.

“Vagabond” tells the story of a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) who stumbles upon a massive corruption scandal while trying to uncover the truth behind a mysterious plane crash. He teams up with a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent named Go Hae Ri (Suzy) to investigate the case.

Suzy described, “I approached my character by sharing a lot of opinions with the director and the writers. I decided to make Go Hae Ri someone with little passion for work who does no more than her given duties.” Then she added, “I wanted to show her inner turmoil as someone who doesn’t want to get caught up in the case as much as possible but gradually begins to focus on the case and the people around her as she goes through various processes. To make her choices seem more realistic, I didn’t give her a sense of justice at first, and gradually, I wanted the audience to share her feelings of the decisions she made over time.”

suzy-2.jpg

 

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1358471wpp/suzy-talks-about-growing-as-an-actress-while-filming-vagabond

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Prettysup said:

Sorry but I had to laugh when i saw Gi using crutches, I mean, Dal-geon got away from so many accidents with just tiny plasters on his face and poor Gi had to use crutches after the first accident he got into lol..

 

Yeah. Dalgun bones are reinforced with steel. I'm afraid he might have accumulated internal injuries and drop dead all of a sudden. Hua3

 

4 hours ago, lollyminx said:

Wait so Min is not Shadow? We don't know who Shadow is yet? This is making me fear it's Ki, which I'm against lol cause he may be the only character I'm fully rooting for in this series. :wacko:

 

There are too many cringey scenes in this episode, it's :mellow:. I mean like the romance scenes and then the poor decision-making that's so unlike people working for an intelligence agency (I'm looking at Go Hae Ri). Of course the writer will make it so the poor decisions Hae Ri and Dal Geon make will benefit them and reveal where the co-pilot is, but I mean in reality, this is totally irresponsible. However, I also feel for Hae Ri being made an errand girl and treated poorly by men who think she's a nuisance. UGH. While I think that Ki's treatment of Hae Ri is his way of protecting her (Ki doesn't want her to be in danger), I don't like that he doesn't see her as his equal and worthy of being a true agent. This episode shows the difference in how Dal Geon and Ki sees Hae Ri. Dal Geon respects Hae Ri and knows she can do so much better, that she is a good agent, etc. I hope the writer wrote Ki better lol

 

 

 

Yeah. I wish KTW wasn't made to be disrespectful and treat his unexperienced juniors like that. With that said, I still think Haeri is unprofessional. But Haeri's and Dalgun's partnership drive the drama. So I can't say anything much about it. Just please don't make KTW totally unlikeable. *sigh*

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is something that's been annoying me. The use of wiring has been obvious at times. CDG may be super human, but floating and flying is a power he doesn't and shouldn't have.

  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

 

Yeah. Dalgun bones are reinforced with steel. I'm afraid he might have accumulated internal injuries and drop dead all of a sudden. Hua3

 

 

Haha I would love to see that, I love my heroes injured. 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Vagabond: Episode 5

by LollyPip

Vagabond05-00263.jpg

Vagabond is absolutely ridiculous, and I’m down for every insane moment of it. The show manages to strike this perfect balance of over-the-top action and heart-wrenching drama, and does it in such a way that even as I watch the hero escape certain death for the umpteenth time, I’m still gripped and fully along for the ride. This drama requires that its viewers suspend their disbelief quite a bit, but if you can accept the craziness, it’s an exciting ride.

 

 
EPISODE 5 RECAP

 

more http://www.dramabeans.com/2019/10/vagabond-episode-5/

 

 

***

Lee Seung Gi And Shin Sung Rok’s First Meeting In “Vagabond” Takes A Tense Turn

 
Oct 12, 2019
by J. Lim

7dac5c69896643f3b6c770eee35099f7.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Vagabond” has released new stills of Lee Seung Gi and Shin Sung Rok at odds with each other.

“Vagabond” tells the story of a stuntman who gets caught up in a massive corruption scandal while trying to uncover the truth behind a plane crash. With more and more becoming known about the crash, the drama continues to top its time slot in ratings.

The upcoming episode will show Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) and Ki Tae Woong (played by Shin Sung Rok) getting into a physical altercation. Cha Dal Gun, Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy), Ki Tae Woong, and more will gather in one place together, and it remains to be seen what exactly transpires for things to get physical between the two. Ki Tae Woong seems to be trying to stop Cha Dal Gun from doing something while Cha Dal Gun glares back.

 

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1358517wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-shin-sung-roks-first-meeting-in-vagabond-takes-a-tense-turn

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ki Tae Woong and Dalgun will have the infamous kdrama wrist grab moment in ep 8  :lol:

 

0000079323_003_20191012155511640.jpg

 

Hahahaha!

  • Like 1
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

5da1a8c8ebfa5130152585.gif?download

 

Oppa reputation as good Judy exceeds him :joy:

One by one These agents need lesson quickly :sweat_smile:

 

5da1a91791971672423964.jpg?download

 

  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are they planning to make Ki Tae Woong a drug addict? And the painkillers were given by Kang...I'm very suspicious of Kang. I still think he's the real M.

 

1W3Bpq.gif

91YLAz.gif

lxEMk1.gif

 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

nothing exciting about last night's episode except the action scene came at end with DG jumping about at the rooftop, Min Jae Sik is not Shadow but seen stuffing his face on two occasions and HR pathetic still sigh!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Don't you find it weird that the moment CDG saw the deceased journalist JBY, he met Edward Park a few minutes later?

In my opinion, Edward Park is linked to the reporter, he faked his death. Notice that once CDG  talked about the journalist to EP, he never mentioned it to GHR. 

In this episode, Jessica described Edward Park as a very bad person and from my point of view, EP is indeed more an evil than he seems to be.  

 

Director Min is not Shadow but it seems that he might work for him.

 

Finally, this episode clearly indicates that GHR and CDG are an item, no more second lead syndrom... the writer made him look like a jerk. Sure, one might object that he wants to protect her but the way he talked to her or even ignored her showed disrespect. 

 

That was exactly how I felt, when I watched the drama yesterday.  It cannot be a coincidence.  It is as though EP wants to distract CDG;  to stop him from running after the supposedly deceased reporter.

 

EP & the Prime Minister are obviously on the Dark Side.  But Director Kong??  I can't figure him out.  Is he good?  Is he bad?  What do you all think?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

nothing exciting about last night's episode except the action scene came at end with DG jumping about at the rooftop, Min Jae Sik is not Shadow but seen stuffing his face on two occasions and HR pathetic still sigh!

 

Yeah ep 7 was lackluster only the ending was exciting.

 

I watche Ep 8 raw clips and it was quite an adrenaline rush. Over the top as usual but so much action happening. 

 

Also I think my KTW drug theory is wrong. Heh!

 

All hail Lily and her team!! Finally the assassins are doing their job. Haha!

 

 

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Loved the cute Hi-5 b/w Hae-ri and oppa , Is a heartwarming moment   :D

 

5da1fa57db742011584746.gif?download

 

5da1fa9119e47985038482.gif?download

 

 

  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Just done watch episode 8! This the far most thrilling episode for me so far! From capturing the copilot, interrogating, saving him from the bad guys till operating him. I feel that I didn’t breath in the last scene! The intensity is out of this world! 

But I have to admit that I laughed out loud in the jail scene while DG and HR tried to high five, and the local inmates were cheering for them! Hahaha it’s like a scene in a tragic film lol! That was the funniest part for me. 
Thank God Mr. team leader got an earful from out man of steel for not trusting HR. They should make DG and HR partners in NSI. But the worst part is, I was disappointed to Mr. President for turning blind to the case, and I want to throw up with that massage scene, so president is a pervert huh? 
The revelation of Micheal giving the order to put down the plane was like mind boggling, I mean how could he order that and he was murdered? I don’t know if that piece of information from the pilot is genuine? Or did Micheal change his mind for the last minute and report about the terror attack before the plane will depart? 
So many juicy details in this episode. At least Mr. team leader did a great job in shooting and operating. 
How will I wait now for next week?

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Lj said:

Just done watch episode 8! This the far most thrilling episode for me so far! From capturing the copilot, interrogating, saving him from the bad guys till operating him. I feel that I didn’t breath in the last scene! The intensity is out of this world! 

But I have to admit that I laughed out loud in the jail scene while DG and HR tried to high five, and the local inmates were cheering for them! Hahaha it’s like a scene in a tragic film lol! That was the funniest part for me. 
Thank God Mr. team leader got an earful from out man of steel for not trusting HR. They should make DG and HR partners in NSI. But the worst part is, I was disappointed to Mr. President for turning blind to the case, and I want to throw up with that massage scene, so president is a pervert huh? 
The revelation of Micheal giving the order to put down the plane was like mind boggling, I mean how could he order that and he was murdered? I don’t know if that piece of information from the pilot is genuine? Or did Micheal change his mind for the last minute and report about the terror attack before the plane will depart? 
So many juicy details in this episode. At least Mr. team leader did a great job in shooting and operating. 
How will I wait now for next week?

 

Agree with you, Lj.  A most exciting episode. Way better than Ep 7 which i find a bit draggy.  

So Snr Secretary Yun is the "Shadow".  Director Kang is on the Good side.  

(Now I wonder if ...... could it be possible that Michael is still alive ??)

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Lj said:


The revelation of Micheal giving the order to put down the plane was like mind boggling, I mean how could he order that and he was murdered? I don’t know if that piece of information from the pilot is genuine? Or did Micheal change his mind for the last minute and report about the terror attack before the plane will depart? 
 

 during the flashback, I heard he said to make sure the plane does not arrive in its destination..... does this always mean accident? or maybe he thinks just a simple gas leak or something that makes the plane goes back home etc etc ... stupid me thinking that way

 

or maybe last minute, one of his family members or friends were in the plane ... i don't know lol

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...