[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, nrllee said:

@katakwasabi All aboard the Rock-Candy:wub:  ship. :lol:

Lololol! Welcome on board. The ship is full with holes, we need more crew to help cover them holes before we sink :joy:

Can they make Ki Tae Woong smile in the show? Please pretty please~ he only smiles in behind the scenes, makes me a tad bit sad. Kekekeke

201910080809476710_9_20191008081321583.j

201910080809476710_11_20191008081321613.

11 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

More still cuts for tonight's Episode 7 and I am really looking forward to Baek Ah Yeon's OST too :wub:

And I am secretly hoping that both Seung Gi and Suzy contributed their voices too for the OST as well!

I'm hoping for SSR to lend his voice for the OST. They can all sing a song together. Hihihihi

Spoiler

A clip of SSR singing, not many knows he sings and is a musical actor. Kekekeke. 

#spreadingSSRawareness

I'm excited for Morocco scenes and pyrotechnics!!!

Explosion in a foreign country because they can and apparently no one cares hahahaha! :lol:

vagabond-31.jpg

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Are Back In Morocco To Make Further Discoveries In “Vagabond”

Oct 11, 2019

57b7a6179f8c4e8b9055a21a2a13085e.jpeg?s=

SBS has shared exciting stills of Lee Seung Gi and Suzy for the upcoming episode of “Vagabond”!

“Vagabond” tells the story of a stuntman named Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) who stumbles upon a massive corruption scandal while trying to uncover the truth behind a mysterious plane crash. He teams up with a National Intelligence Service (NIS) secret agent named Go Hae Ri (Suzy) to investigate the case.

In the newly released stills, Lee Seung Gi and Suzy are spotted back in Morocco. Lee Seung Gi looks like he hasn’t taken a shower in days as he hurriedly eats bread. Suzy is wearing a hijab as if she is trying to blend in. They look like they are engaging in a serious conversation until Suzy takes off with two full bags in her hands.

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358292wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-are-back-in-morocco-to-make-further-discoveries-in-vagabond

Can anyone kindly judge Ki Tae Woong's Spanish at around min 0:45. I’m curious either he did an okay job, a good job or he butchered the language :lol:

Kyaaaaaa~~~~ vagabond team gathered at Lee Seung Gi's house!! 

https://n.news.naver.com/entertain/article/076/0003480231

Too cute! They celebrated Suzy's birthday! :lol:

Spoiler

2019101101000920300063802_20191011203650

2019101101000920300063805_20191011203650

LSG updated his IG too.

1 hour ago, katakwasabi said:

Can anyone kindly judge Ki Tae Woong's Spanish at around min 0:45. I’m curious either he did an okay job, a good job or he butchered the language :lol:

I had a tough time understanding it, the korean accent was overbearing the spanish. I can sort of understand chinese accented spanish, but I guess I can't understand korean accented spanish lol

1 hour ago, aw614 said:

I had a tough time understanding it, the korean accent was overbearing the spanish. I can sort of understand chinese accented spanish, but I guess I can't understand korean accented spanish lol

Thank you!!! I can't figure what language he speak at first but I knew it was not korean. Lololol

3 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

It would be hard to ship them if he keep sending  I am not in to you signals :tounge_xd::joy:

* Ok she may to blame she talk a lot :mrgreen:

Lolol! The scene after this had me laughing non stop. It was supposed to be serious but it was unexpectedly funny at the same time. NIS is a bad employer, their workers came to work with a neck brace and obviously were not given enough time to recuprecate after the accident. Are they too understaffed?! The only staff they have are these people? :joy:

But I'm glad I can see more Ki Tae Woong...even in crutches. He lives up to his workerholic description. Hahahaa!

Watch: Lee Seung Gi + “Vagabond” Cast Throw Suzy A Surprise Birthday Party

Oct 11, 2019
by E. Cha

31aa56e068544d31bef0cd43d9a55bd9.jpeg?s=

The cast of “Vagabond” came together to surprise Suzy for her birthday!

On October 11, Suzy took to Instagram to share a cute video of her “Vagabond” co-stars ambushing her with a birthday cake after inviting her over under false pretenses. She wrote in the caption, “We all got together to watch ‘Vagabond’ on TV when it aired, but there was a surprise birthday party. I’m touched, I’m touched…”

Suzy jokingly added, “But I was definitely told that the dress code for the gathering was ‘Vagabond’… so I dressed up as [my character] Hae Ri, but… why was I the only one… who dressed up as Go Hae Ri…” She playfully wrote in the hashtags, “Unfair,” “I was late because I spent time picking out my outfit,” “I almost brought a rolling suitcase but stopped myself,” and “Please explain yourselves.”

Parodying an oft-quoted line from the famous drama “Hourglass,” Lee Seung Gi jokingly commented on her post, “I thought that by doing this, we could make you the star.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/1358385wpp/watch-lee-seung-gi-vagabond-cast-throw-suzy-a-surprise-birthday-party

Brooding and pining CDG is unbearable. The awkwardness between them reached sky high levels.

Is this justifiable because of an innocent kiss on the lips while HR wasn't herself?

Untitled1.gif

Maybe it's not that innocent, but CDG shouldn't let it affect him so much. It all seems a tad forced to me.

Thankfully it looks like he brushed it off and decided to forget all about it because "she doesn't even remember".

Either way, this is only getting them closer and closer to each other.

Archived