[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if I am not mistaken Shadow is not a professional hired killer but he is the mole inside NIS. So that is why when Dr K informed Jessica that Hae Ri found clues that it was a planned terrorist attack and she had sent a copy of the video to her colleague in NIS, she called shadow to 'clean up'. 

But when I learned that the writer is EMpress Ki writer I have a feeling that the main villain (or betrayer) is someone unexpected (just like in EK). I feel like Hae Ri's satoori friend is an important figure. She does not being there just to be the loud one. She could be shadow or someone like shadow too. Just my guess. 

I do hope this time around SSR is not a bad guy. I am pity for him for always getting the villain roles. 

50 minutes ago, liltash85 said:

I feel like Hae Ri's satoori friend is an important figure. She does not being there just to be the loud one. She could be shadow or someone like shadow too. Just my guess. 

Shadow's a man.

shadow.png

Deadly and very brutal. Sounds like a pretty accurate description of Min Jae-sik and his goons in the gif above.

Hae-ri's friend may be more than what she appears to be, or she's exactly who she appears to be.

1 hour ago, incoty said:

Shadow's a man.

Deadly and very brutal. Sounds like a pretty accurate description of Min Jae-sik and his goons in the gif above.

Hae-ri's friend may be more than what she appears to be, or she's exactly who she appears to be.

Maybe Shadow is Ki Tae Woong playing double duty. I won't be surprised if it's him. He seems to be on equal ground in NIS. Could be an undercover gig. 

I'm wary of satoori friend too. But I hope she remains nice, currenrly Hae Ri has no one except for her. Huhu

6 minutes ago, imgreatgal said:

agree, and the way his walks looks like someone who is heavily built.

Since he has been described as someone who would suck it up to his superiors, he is not perceived as a dangerous person by his colleagues. In their eyes, he is just an obedient puppet (he takes no real initiative and just follows orders)... while in reality, he could be someone who works for the baddies while hiding his true motives and this is another reason why I am suspecting him.

6 hours ago, incoty said:

Shadow's a man.

For now we know shadow is a man but we could be fooled by the writer. If you watch Empress Ki you will know the main mastermind and the evil one is the closest person to the king ( i am talking about writer style/identity in writing).

So there is a possibility that Satoori friend is a mole. So far, we do not know her specialty. She is not field agent and she is not someone useful in NIS. She cannot decode the audio of the video herself (she asked a pro to do it), so to put her character there just for fun is a bit off as I still do not find she is useful for our good guys yet. 

Normally this kind of character in spy dramas are the mole. 

Suzy Looks Terrified As Resolute Lee Seung Gi Blocks Her Mouth In “Vagabond”

Oct 5, 2019
by L. Kim

04d5937c02d84d818841c360487b4a8f.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Vagabond” has released new stills ahead of today’s episode!

“Vagabond” tells the story of a man who becomes entangled in a massive corruption scandal after he starts to investigate a major plane crash.

Spoilers

In the last episode, Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) and Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy) were deeply frustrated by the fact that the decisive evidence to prove who was behind the plane crash had disappeared. Cha Dal Gun went to the Blue House himself and met with Jung Kook Pyo (Baek Yoon Sik) to testify that the incident was caused by a terrorist attack and that a video containing the face of the terrorist had disappeared from the NIS.

On October 5, the drama released stills of Cha Dal Gun cupping a hand tightly over Go Hae Ri’s mouth. Cha Dal Gun appears exhausted with bruises and cuts on his face, and he seems to be talking to someone important on the phone. Suzy looks terrified, but there is nothing she can do at this point. In another photo, she stares at someone from the ground with a gun in her hand.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1356900wpp/suzy-looks-terrified-as-resolute-lee-seung-gi-blocks-her-mouth-in-vagabond

Uh she kissed CDG, and the vibe was totally different from the one we previously saw with KTW.

That was for comedic purposes, this was not.

It looked like she really cares for CDG lol.

But so does she for KTW.

Spoiler

KTW is bedridden after the accident (or attempted murder) and HR is by his side weeping holding his hand.

That came before she kissed CDG though.

I know she was thinking and blabbering about KTW before she planted her lips on CDG, but I don't believe she thought KTW was in front of her. She knew perfectly well it was CDG. At least in my opinion.

It looks like most didn't catch this.

After her mini monologue, she fell asleep for few seconds, then woke up again because of CDG.

Her "You!" and squinting eyes were kind of a dead giveaway to say she knew exactly who she had in front of her.

2v.png

1v.png

Archived