[Drama 2019] Vagabond, 배가본드

larus

18 hours ago, Seoulmemories said:

I hope the love line between Dalgun n Haeri developed faster, there was so much emphasis between these two, I was just taken aback by the interception of Shin Sung Rok. Am quite fond of him but let the main loveline blossom!

imo there is not a need for any romance in this drama. I find very good dramas out there with zilch romance like Confession, Stranger, Watcher, Doctor Prisoner. Leave the romance to the makjang dramas lol

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, imgreatgal said:

imo there is not a need for any romance in this drama. I find very good dramas out there with zilch romance like Confession, Stranger, Watcher, Doctor Prisoner. Leave the romance to the makjang dramas lol

Agreed! One of my favorite crime thrillers is 'Return' and there was no romance. And it was a thrilling ride until the end~  I want Ki Tae Woong and Dal Gun!! That's my true OTP. I hope they meet in ep 5~ the sooner the better. Keke

But...I'm still gonna ship Ki Tae Woong with multiple people for fun. Because his character seems to be too serious in the drama lol!

Rock Candy is too cute. I can't resist. :lol:

nx72M5.gif

I ship satoori friend with him too.

GvzDKy.gif

Maybe also with Lily if they ever meet~ hahaha!

xn8PzJ.gif

Lee Seung Gi And Suzy Have A Tearful And Tense Confrontation In “Vagabond”

Oct 4, 2019
by J. Lim

9ac008c60c964281adaff2a81c7378ec.jpeg?s=

SBS’s Friday-Saturday drama “Vagabond” has released new stills showing cracks forming in the relationship between Lee Seung Gi and Suzy.

“Vagabond” is an espionage action melodrama that tells the story of a man who attempts to figure out the secrets behind a commercial plane crash but ends up uncovering a government conspiracy. In the drama, Cha Dal Gun (played by Lee Seung Gi) and Go Hae Ri (played by Suzy) are working together to get to the bottom of the crash.

However, things seem to be on the rocks between the two in new stills for the upcoming episode. Cha Dal Gun and Go Hae Ri are sitting across from each other in a restaurant, sharing a bottle of soju with grim expressions. Cha Dal Gun then gets up and expresses his rage towards Go Hae Ri, and then tries to stop her from leaving. Her eyes are filled with tears, making viewers wonder what has happened between the two.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1356689wpp/lee-seung-gi-and-suzy-have-a-tearful-and-tense-confrontation-in-vagabond

On 10/3/2019 at 9:54 AM, imgreatgal said:

I understand your point, this is an action/thriller after all but I am a Gu Family alumni, so I need my romance, :lol:

Those with Instagram, do follow me if you are like the romance between Dalgun n Haeri. Account name gigiandsuzy . Thanks.

I was expecting more post after epi5 but, errr... Where is everyone? 

Come on, LSG fans. Post more! 

The father of the corruption, the source of evil is the president himself! 

I really understand people in front of camera. Acting like a nice, caring and reliable. Its an act, people. But, when they are behind closed door, they the opposite. 

As someone mention, CDG was unbelievably inhuman. Superman. After so many accident and attack, he still never injured heavily. For that kind of accident (ambulan), he surely neck or body pain. But, he stand up with no dizziness or what so ever. Can even slip into the blue house and see the president?! 

“Vagabond” Raises The Stakes For Lee Seung Gi Again In Ambulance Action Scene

Oct 4, 2019
by C. Hong

1566af0266f44f42b07c5120e59426e1.jpeg?s=

The action scenes in SBS’s “Vagabond” continue to raise the stakes!

“Vagabond” tells the story of a man who becomes entangled in a massive corruption scandal after he starts to investigate a major plane crash.

Spoilers

In the last episode, Cha Dal Gun (Lee Seung Gi) confirmed that Jessica Lee (Moon Jung Hee), Kim Woo Gi (Jang Hyuk Jin), and Oh Sang Mi (Kang Kyung Hun) were behind the plane crash. However, he was repeatedly attacked by mysterious assailants. At the end of the episode, he was caught up in a car chase that he just barely managed to survive.

The stills for the upcoming episode show Lee Seung Gi in the back of an ambulance. However, the ambulance is not a safe place for him either and ends up overturning on the side of the road.

more https://www.soompi.com/article/1356749wpp/vagabond-raises-stakes-lee-seung-gi-ambulance-action

1 hour ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the director Min Jae Sik is Shadow based on his hair dress and his shoes.

That's not a bad guess.

On 9/13/2019 at 9:48 PM, incoty said:

No one's talking about this guy. This crazy trigger happy maniac.

Untitled1.gif

Untitled2.gif

Heh.

2 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

I have the impression that the director Min Jae Sik is Shadow based on his hair dress and his shoes.

Me too! I think it's Hae Ri's boss. 

The shadow speculations are funny, I think I've read a comment speculating Cha Dal Gun and even the president is Shadow. Hahahaha!

3 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

That will be interesting but if he is the shadow ( expensive hired killer ) why we see someone else  fighting our lead  :mellow:

download

download

Archived